***Official Heart of Midlothian v Celtic Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

53 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Where do you even begin with this crap. See a therapist. 

Actually you might have something there with your last word

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• milky_26

• sadj

• Cruyff

1 hour ago, niblick1874 said:

Are you saying they have a choice. I would like an answer to that.

Clearly they do when some Hearts players are standing and some are taking the knee.

Tommy Brown
On 02/08/2021 at 23:05, escobri said:

My booing the knee has nothing to do with racism, who told the players to do it(sky tv🤔) no kneeling at cove game. Just let me know when you're gonna send the cash. Cheers

New signing Beni srood throughout.

Hope Sky aren't demamanding cash back from us for this.

1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

I think Gino stood as well

August Landmesser
2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

51 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

I think Gino stood as well

Neither of them booed their kneeling teammates though did they?

If you protest against anti-racist gestures/actions, guess what that makes you.

Tommy Brown
3 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Neither of them booed their kneeling teammates though did they?

If you protest against anti-racist gestures/actions, guess what that makes you.

My remark was at a poster's stupidly claiming Sky are forcing of "Taking the knew"

August Landmesser
18 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

My remark was at a poster's stupidly claiming Sky are forcing of "Taking the knew"

Sorry about that, the Sky reference whooshed over my head. 

Feelings running high on this stuff, should take a breath before posting!

Anyway, how 'bout them JTs eh? Magic stuff!

Tommy Brown
8 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Sorry about that, the Sky reference whooshed over my head. 

Feelings running high on this stuff, should take a breath before posting!

Anyway, how 'bout them JTs eh? Magic stuff!

Great start where we got the victims at the right time.:jambobanana:

Pray for another one or two signings like Beni

Or am I being greedy:lol:

August Landmesser
40 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Great start where we got the victims at the right time.:jambobanana:

Pray for another one or two signings like Beni

Or am I being greedy:lol:

That's not greedy, I'm hoping for three or four more like him!

22 hours ago, niblick1874 said:

The idea of Hearts taking the knee makes me sick to my stomach as well as way beyond angry, for so many reasons.

Taking the knee has nothing to do with racism, let alone football, and everything to do with getting people cowtowing to bullies. 

Why?  Why does a simple few second gesture cause you to have such a childish, pathetic, meltdown? 

Having a tantrum over players taking the knee is the strangest of strange behaviours. If you don't agree with it, just shut the **** up and deal with it, it's over as soon as it's started, then the football begins immediately afterward.

I have to question the mentality of anyone who overreacts to things like this in such an over the top manner.

"sick to my stomach" :rofl:

Imagine if you had to face a real problem in your life. 

niblick1874
5 hours ago, tian447 said:

Why?  Why does a simple few second gesture cause you to have such a childish, pathetic, meltdown? 

Having a tantrum over players taking the knee is the strangest of strange behaviours. If you don't agree with it, just shut the **** up and deal with it, it's over as soon as it's started, then the football begins immediately afterward.

I have to question the mentality of anyone who overreacts to things like this in such an over the top manner.

You don't have the first idea about my life, not one.

I have pulled up racists all my life and got into a lot of bother because of it, many times. I continue to do so, as in, in their faces. How about you. 

When they came out with positive discrimination I was telling everyone that what they were planning would not heal, and, in the end, would do the oposit, all on purpose. We are now witnessing the monster that it spawned. 

The way to defeat racism is to grow a pair and face it down when it rears it's head, in person. Think, and act, for yourself. 

Good causes, when attempting to organise, can, and in this case has, beeen taken over covertly and used for the opposite of what it was meant to be for. We have People thinking they are revolutionaries calling themselves antifa acting like fascists and people thinking they are antiracist revolutionaries calling themselves Black lives matter acting like racists. Both bullying where evere they go and it is becoming more fascist by the day.   

Bending the knee did not originate from football. It came pre packaged and will solve nothing. 

If people think taking the knee is a good thing because it shines a light on racism in football, they are wrong, it will not. Pulling up someone when they are being racist will.  

I will not go into Heart of Midlothian football club footballers taking the knee and why it turns my stomach, that should be obvous. Again, taking the knee will not stop the nasty two seats along acting like a racist. You loudly pulling them up for it and dealing with where that might go, will. 

Bullies and racists are in many ways the same. They will not show themselves for what they really are unless it's going to be safe for them to do so. 

Sub4TiddlerMurray
8 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

I have pulled up racists all my life and got into a lot of bother because of it, many times. I continue to do so, as in, in their faces. How about you. 

When they came out with positive discrimination I was telling everyone that what they were planning would not heal, and, in the end, would do the oposit, all on purpose. We are now witnessing the monster that it spawned. 

The way to defeat racism is to grow a pair and face it down when it rears it's head, in person. Think, and act, for yourself. 

Good causes, when attempting to organise, can, and in this case has, beeen taken over covertly and used for the opposite of what it was meant to be for. We have People thinking they are revolutionaries calling themselves antifa acting like fascists and people thinking they are antiracist revolutionaries calling themselves Black lives matter acting like racists. Both bullying where evere they go and it is becoming more fascist by the day.   

Bending the knee did not originate from football. It came pre packaged and will solve nothing. 

If people think taking the knee is a good thing because it shines a light on racism in football, they are wrong, it will not. Pulling up someone when they are being racist will.  

I will not go into Heart of Midlothian football club footballers taking the knee and why it turns my stomach, that should be obvous. Again, taking the knee will not stop the nasty two seats along acting like a racist. You loudly pulling them up for it and dealing with where that might go, will. 

Bullies and racists are in many ways the same. They will not show themselves for what they really are unless it's going to be safe for them to do so. 

You have swallowed the Trump/QAnon lies hook line and sinker my friend. Bet you have no idea what Antifa is or what they do. You certainly have no idea what BLM is. All you have is the made up angry bull**** that others have stirred up for you.

niblick1874
Just now, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

You have swallowed the Trump/QAnon lies hook line and sinker my friend. Bet you have no idea what Antifa is or what they do. You certainly have no idea what BLM is. All you have is the made up angry bull**** that others have stirred up for you.

I knew he was nothing but a pied piper before he got the Nomination. Why don't you tell us all how I knew that and what it meant and means. He is the worst kind of scumbag. Your QAnon and alex jones are no better. You have not got the first idea. 

Unknown user
Just now, niblick1874 said:

I knew he was nothing but a pied piper before he got the Nomination. Why don't you tell us all how I knew that and what it meant and means. He is the worst kind of scumbag. Your QAnon and alex jones are no better. You have not got the first idea. 

Would you describe yourself as anti Marxist then? That seems to be the go to for those who oppose BLM

niblick1874
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Would you describe yourself as anti Marxist then? That seems to be the go to for those who oppose BLM

I have a list the lenth of my arm and they are there, for among other things, the monstrous things it led to and the nasty twisted bullies it attracts. Also on that list are eugenicists, elitists, fascists, right wing, left wing, nazis and many more. Did I mention politicians. I am a little bit more than a wee bit left but there is nowhere for the likes of me to go anymore and there is a case for those that say there never has been.

51 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

I have pulled up racists all my life and got into a lot of bother because of it, many times. I continue to do so, as in, in their faces. How about you

See, this right here is where your entire laughable argument falls right down to the ground.  Straight away, you assume that you are better than me because I dared question you about it, and you assume that I will just idly sit by and let things happen around me.  You almost insinuate that I'm racist by some apparent lack of action or belief.  You haven't got the faintest idea. 

**** right off, and get off your high horse. 

21 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

This has got a bit heavy likes. 

Sorry boys might have been my fault haha, got to say it was amazing that Gordon had those saves at the end of the game , was a pleasure watching him earlier in his career and so glad he is back and that this season we can see him just not on TV.

niblick1874
Just now, tian447 said:

See, this right here is where your entire laughable argument falls right down to the ground.  Straight away, you assume that you are better than me because I dared question you about it, and you assume that I will just idly sit by and let things happen around me.  You almost insinuate that I'm racist by some apparent lack of action or belief.  You haven't got the faintest idea. 

**** right off, and get off your high horse. 

Have a look back. You were the one who thought you were better that me. It's not my fault that it was so easy to put you in your place. To think that you thought all my post was for you has me smiling. The first three line were. I would not waste my time explaining anything to you. Why would I do that. 

9 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

Have a look back. You were the one who thought you were better that me. It's not my fault that it was so easy to put you in your place. To think that you thought all my post was for you has me smiling. The first three line were. I would not waste my time explaining anything to you. Why would I do that. 

You write the words, and I quote, "how about you" and expect me not to think it's a question directed toward me? 

:fonzie:

34 minutes ago, escobri said:

Sorry boys might have been my fault haha, got to say it was amazing that Gordon had those saves at the end of the game , was a pleasure watching him earlier in his career and so glad he is back and that this season we can see him just not on TV.

He never should have made a save on his knees, folk will take it the wrong way!

17 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

😂

niblick1874
24 minutes ago, tian447 said:

You write the words, and I quote, "how about you" and expect me not to think it's a question directed toward me? 

:fonzie:

Below is the post you posted at me with no provocation to you, from me, at all. Not a word.

7 hours ago, tian447 said:

From a very early age I knew what the likes of you were. Coming at me thinking it's going to be easy and when it doesn't go there way, they start squeeling and claiming I was the bad guy. Maybe you should go read what I posted about cowardly bullies. 

24 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

Boooooo

• JKBMod 3 locked this topic