Halliday again…

DB-14

23 hours ago, Locky said:

It's no secret that Halliday is a Rangers fan, but I could really do without seeing his mug all over social media and the news talking up other clubs in our league. If this was a Hibs player constantly bumming up Celtic, we'd have a right old chuckle at their expense, just like we did with Neil Lennon...

As others have said, I could maybe ignore it if he was playing a blinder every week, but he's bang average, and despite only being 29, looks and plays like a 40 year old man. Would happily see him binned.

Robbie should be having a word and telling him to give it a rest and reminding him who pays him.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• sadj

• Forever Hearts

• Savage Vince

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gorgie rd eh11

Couldn't give **** if he answers questions about the team he supports while trying to get a foot on the media gravy train. It has zero impact on his performance on the pitch.

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Couldn't give **** if he answers questions about the team he supports while trying to get a foot on the media gravy train. It has zero impact on his performance on the pitch.

Can you not just join in the pant wetting anyway? 

Doesn't bother me tbh, but if his performances aren't upto it then you will hear me. 

No good talking the talk. 

Unknown user
17 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Can you not just join in the pant wetting anyway? 

Just because you don't agree doesn't make it pant wetting, fairly reasonable conversation about it actually.

Must say though, I'm stunned that you have no problem with rampant hunnishness from Hearts players, stunned I tells you!

59 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Doesn't bother me tbh, but if his performances aren't upto it then you will hear me. 

You must set the bar quite low re performance

Given that he struggled in many of the games last season against very average opposition I have very little confidence that he's good enough for the premier league. 

been here before
1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Bet he's shitting it now.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

To be fair, his performances haven't generally been up to it, and we have indeed heard from you

1 hour ago, Riccarton3 said:

You must set the bar quite low re performance

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Bet he's shitting it now.

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

To be fair, his performances haven't generally been up to it, and we have indeed heard from you

I feel Halliday best position is left wing back or left back, he looks more comfortable in that position. 

He offers something going forward and can defend. 

Centre midfield nah not a huge fan, but i feel he can play a part in the positions i mentioned above. 

Forever Hearts
3 hours ago, Smithee said:

Just because you don't agree doesn't make it pant wetting, fairly reasonable conversation about it actually.

Must say though, I'm stunned that you have no problem with rampant hunnishness from Hearts players, stunned I tells you!

You keep clutching those pearls and shouting SEVCOOOOOO at the moon. 👍

Unknown user
3 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

u-ok-hun-winston-churchill-13767074.png

Unknown user
4 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I feel Halliday best position is left wing back or left back, he looks more comfortable in that position. 

He offers something going forward and can defend. 

Centre midfield nah not a huge fan, but i feel he can play a part in the positions i mentioned above. 

He's played surprisingly well on the left at times, no denying that, but I don't think he brings enough to justify the kind of wages we have to pay former OF players.

He would need to be pretty good for me to get over such rampant hunnification too, and he's just not at that level.

Savage Vince
3 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Sevco still hurting? 😁