Alex Cochrane

otterjohn

Saint Jambo

I thought he was excellent tonight and among my contenders for MotM. Bit surprised at some of the lower scores for him on the player ratings thread.

I've not been totally convinced by him so far, especially going forward, but tonight he was absolutely solid defensively. Numerous times he was 1-on-1 with an attacker and stood them up. Also got stuck in and got a foot in to break up attacks. I also thought he got in a few decent attacking positions, including the shot at the end of the first half and a couple of times around the edge of the box in the second.

Well done Alex.

Jambof3tornado
11 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

I thought he was excellent tonight and among my contenders for MotM. Bit surprised at some of the lower scores for him on the player ratings thread.

I've not been totally convinced by him so far, especially going forward, but tonight he was absolutely solid defensively. Numerous times he was 1-on-1 with an attacker and stood them up. Also got stuck in and got a foot in to break up attacks. I also thought he got in a few decent attacking positions, including the shot at the end of the first half and a couple of times around the edge of the box in the second.

Well done Alex.

Yup defensively sound, doesnt dive in,very composed. Growing on me.

his best performance for us, my only criticism is take him off corners, they were not the best. kingsley or halliday would be better options.

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Yup defensively sound, doesnt dive in,very composed. Growing on me.

the amount of times he read the way the attacker was going to play the ball and nicked it without diving in

Jambof3tornado
6 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

the amount of times he read the way the attacker was going to play the ball and nicked it without diving in

Just think when you defend like he did the crowd appreciate it as the ball ends up way back in their own half.

gashauskis9

Cracking wee player, with a great engine.  Good bit of scouting work on Joe’s part to get him up here.  The lad’s going places.  

Guest ToqueJambo

Very solid, composed and confident. Still think we need more attack-minded WB options to him and Smith but both did really well today. Good signing, but aren't Brighton supposed to be Hibs feeder club not ours?

I thought he had a great game, Improving every week by the looks of it, another one that's looking a good signing.

Just now, BigAlim said:

I think he'll do more going forward as he gains confidence, certainly looks capable

especially when beni is fully up to speed and prowling the midfield like a terrier giving him more freedom to go forward without worrying about needing to be back in defence

I think he's going to generally be solid and unspectacular. 

Much like his boss during his playing days.

wattie exploited

thought he had a good game in the first have the celtic winger couldn't get past him :rifle:

thought that was his best game so far for us :toasting:

Heart of Darkness
23 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

thought he had a good game in the first have the celtic winger couldn't get past him :rifle:

thought that was his best game so far for us :toasting:

He's playing well Wattie & getting better every game as he gets used to his team mates!! 👍

wattie exploited
45 minutes ago, Heart of Darkness said:

He's playing well Wattie & getting better every game as he gets used to his team mates!! 👍

:mj_zivili: