Ticket allocations

DB-14

I see Hibs have just been given 2k away tickets for Motherwell this weekend.

I wonder what sort of capacity we will get this weekend then as to have 2k in one stand at Fir Park surely we means we should be looking at minimum 8k?

Jambof3tornado
5 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

I wonder what sort of capacity we will get this weekend then as to have 2k in one stand at Fir Park surely we means we should be looking at minimum 8k?

Its a big away stand.

I still expect us to be disappointed with numbers for Celtic game.

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Its a big away stand.

I still expect us to be disappointed with numbers for Celtic game.

Holds 4.5k I’ve read. 

I expect you’ll be right sadly.

Jambof3tornado
7 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Holds 4.5k I’ve read. 

I expect you’ll be right sadly.

2k in a 4.5k stand is impressive if thats whats allowed.

The Treasurer

Surprised that any club is in a position to offer away tickets at this stage. Just shows how piss poor some clubs support is

David McCaig

We should be bidding for a capacity which allows us to get all ST holders in the ground.

Tynecastle was ridiculously under-populated yesterday, with the lower tiers not open at all and nobody in the back 6 or 7 rows of the upper tiers either..

33 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Surprised that any club is in a position to offer away tickets at this stage. Just shows how piss poor some clubs support is

Clubs that have small numbers of season ticket holders will have away fans almost from the off this season. We may even get a few for Paisley. 

davemclaren
Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Hope our club doesn't give any to sellick for this weekend game ! Only want jambos inside ground 

We would have to be allowed over 10,000 to satisfy season ticket holders so no way. 

Gorgie_Rules

Any idea when we will find out how many we can have? Think I read on another thread it would be some point today.

Fort Vallance
1 hour ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

I assume they'll all be in there own vehicles or socially distant public transport.  Nothing to do with covid but even they wouldn't want to get too close to one of their own. 

57 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Clubs that have small numbers of season ticket holders will have away fans almost from the off this season. We may even get a few for Paisley. 

Motherwell apparently have 4.5k season ticket holders. So that'd be a 6.5k attendance.

1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

We should be bidding for a capacity which allows us to get all ST holders in the ground.

Tynecastle was ridiculously under-populated yesterday, with the lower tiers not open at all and nobody in the back 6 or 7 rows of the upper tiers either..

I agree but it's probably to do with getting in and out rather than spaced out inside.

Biffa Bacon
1 minute ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Motherwell apparently have 4.5k season ticket holders. So that'd be a 6.5k attendance.

That doesn't sound right. What about the Motherwell fans that are not ST holders, will they get bumped, and 2k away are allowed to attend?

Just now, Biffa Bacon said:

That doesn't sound right. What about the Motherwell fans that are not ST holders, will they get bumped, and 2k away are allowed to attend?

No idea mate.

I know Motherwell effectively gave away season tickets but would still be grossly unfair.

8 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I agree but it's probably to do with getting in and out rather than spaced out inside.

Getting out of that glorified skip at Motherwell, even with 2K, will be interesting !

bean counter

Rangers allowed 23,000 Celtic 24,500 along with Motherwell's 6,500 all bigger percentages than us.

Thats approx 42 %,  41%, 48 % and we get 22.5 %. Makes no sense at all

Japan Jambo
11 minutes ago, bean counter said:

Rangers allowed 23,000 Celtic 24,500 along with Motherwell's 6,500 all bigger percentages than us.

Thats approx 42 %,  41%, 48 % and we get 22.5 %. Makes no sense at all

Difficult to strike a balance on this one, some folks are gung ho, others more nervy. Wouldn't be surprised if we were being more conservative in our approach and less aggressive with the council.

1 hour ago, Japan Jambo said:

Difficult to strike a balance on this one, some folks are gung ho, others more nervy. Wouldn't be surprised if we were being more conservative in our approach and less aggressive with the council.

Understandable given that in recent weeks Edinburgh and Lothians have been at the top of the Covid infection charts. That’s no longer the case so hopefully for Aberdeen game we will get significantly more in. 

15 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Understandable given that in recent weeks Edinburgh and Lothians have been at the top of the Covid infection charts. That’s no longer the case so hopefully for Aberdeen game we will get significantly more in. 

How does going by that explain Glasgow and outer weeg putting more capacity in? Edinburgh council aren't exactly known for being above board or fair.