FoH Shares - Handover Announced for 30/8/21

chuck berrys hairline

chuck berrys hairline

What's happening with the handover?

Are they frozen? 

Powermad Ann refusing? 

Party planning?

We are in level 0 so no excuse really we've been waiting patiently for months. Imo she's too power hungry to give them up, just like any other old dictator! No doubt need forcibly removed from us fans

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Francis Albert

• davemclaren

• Boab

• Herbert.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jambo 4 Ever
46 minutes ago, kila said:

Thought June/July was the timeframe. Almost into August...

Stuart Wallace been quiet hasn't he?

What does he even do?

David Black

Stuart Wallace first indicated that he hoped for June. Then it was sometime over the summer. Well after August, summer is almost over and we haven't even been given a date, never mind an update. These people are treating the support with contempt and when the glorious day arrives, people like myself will start with our monthly DD again. Until that happens I refuse to be treated like an idiot by the very people responsible for all that has gone wrong over the last few years and the millions wasted. 

It was always about the big handover so it'll happen once we can all get back in the ground which will hopefully be in August. All that stuff about having to wrestle them from Ann is nonsense.

Like a bunch of angry teenagers throwing stones at shop windows, then blaming everyone else because they are bored.

Who owns the 75% shareholding will not make any difference whatsoever. The handover is irrelevant to the running of the club or indeed performances on the pitch.

Just now, Jambo-Fox said:

Who owns the 75% shareholding will not make any difference whatsoever. The handover is irrelevant to the running of the club or indeed performances on the pitch.

So let's just not bother being fan owned at all then... FoH money can be pissed up against a wall as Budge and her chums please.

9 minutes ago, 1953 said:

It was always about the big handover so it'll happen once we can all get back in the ground which will hopefully be in August. All that stuff about having to wrestle them from Ann is nonsense.

Why has she not handed them over then?

The Treasurer
12 minutes ago, 1953 said:

If it's because they want a big party/ceremony I don't think most really care for that, we just want it done 

Ex member of the SaS

I previously supported Ann and wanted her to stay after the hand over, Now I am sorry to say the sooner she leaves the club completely the better.

Her mistakes and now too numerous to list, but still she refuses to listen to the fans , who basically are her employers. We need a clear out of all those who have been yes men to her, and get proper football minded people who know how to run a football club for the benefit of the fans and results.

Winning football games is the whole point of a football club and we are turning in to a social club. ( and being run like one ) .

16 minutes ago, kila said:

So let's just not bother being fan owned at all then... FoH money can be pissed up against a wall as Budge and her chums please.

We are already fan owned! The shares are being sold from one fan to other fans (who are members of an organisation).

But what will actually change?

David Black
32 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

If it's because they want a big party/ceremony I don't think most really care for that, we just want it done 

Exactly.

I would assume the club want to make a bit of a spectacle out of it since it should be a momentous day in our history.  

Fine with them delaying it till we can get a full house and really mark the day properly! Provided that is the reason. 

Edited by OTT

David Black
33 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

I previously supported Ann and wanted her to stay after the hand over, Now I am sorry to say the sooner she leaves the club completely the better.

Her mistakes and now too numerous to list, but still she refuses to listen to the fans , who basically are her employers. We need a clear out of all those who have been yes men to her, and get proper football minded people who know how to run a football club for the benefit of the fans and results.

Winning football games is the whole point of a football club and we are turning in to a social club. ( and being run like one ) .

Summed up perfectly. The sooner Ann and her clan depart will be the first day the club can truly move forward. She did great things at first culminating in the stand, but since then it has been one botch up after another. She has brought in JS and he in turn has changed to football dept. but until she is gone I have no faith in those still running the club.

Footballfirst
23 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

We are already fan owned! The shares are being sold from one fan to other fans (who are members of an organisation).

But what will actually change?

It's a question of honesty and integrity on both sides.  AB and FOH entered into a legal funding agreement and a process that was intended to deliver the majority shareholding to FOH (and its membership) as soon as the funding commitments had been provided by the FOH pledgers.

Those same pledgers have handed over in excess of £2.3m to the club since the BIDCO loan was bought out in January 2020. Only £100k of that was required to meet the final payment for the shares.

Why has that not happened?  Covid, legal, accounting, last summer, this summer, now is not the right time, we want to have a party? 

It seems that one or both parties seem intent to delay the delivery of a promise made to FOH pledgers back in 2014. 

Ex member of the SaS
2 minutes ago, OTT said:

I would assume the club want to make a bit of a spectacle out of it since it should be a momentous day in our history.  

Fine with them delaying it till we can get a full house and really mark the day properly! Provided that is the reason. 

I can understand the reasoning behind wanting a full house for the hand over, However the way the UK and Scottish government are running the Covid thingy what chances of that happening this year?

The summer is nearing an end and winter is the season for chest infections, this will run and run.

2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

It's a question of honesty and integrity on both sides.  AB and FOH entered into a legal funding agreement and a process that was intended to deliver the majority shareholding to FOH (and its membership) as soon as the funding commitments had been provided by the FOH pledgers.

Those same pledgers have handed over in excess of £2.3m to the club since the BIDCO loan was bought out in January 2020. Only £100k of that was required to meet the final payment for the shares.

Why has that not happened?  Covid, legal, accounting, last summer, this summer, now is not the right time, we want to have a party? 

It seems that one or both parties seem intent to delay the delivery of a promise made to FOH pledgers back in 2014. 

I believe the FOH must be complicit in the delay.

If ‘the agreement’ is legally binding then surely the FOH could exercise its right and insist the deal is completed?

2 hours ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

What's happening with the handover?

Are they frozen? 

Powermad Ann refusing? 

Party planning?

We are in level 0 so no excuse really we've been waiting patiently for months. Imo she's too power hungry to give them up, just like any other old dictator! No doubt need forcibly removed from us fans

She’s got a few more jobs and contracts to hand out to family members / friends first.  Still money to be made. 

Mars plastic

What's this 'party' all about and who's getting invited? Where is it? Fancy dress or black tie? So many questions.

David Black
38 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I believe the FOH must be complicit in the delay.

If ‘the agreement’ is legally binding then surely the FOH could exercise its right and insist the deal is completed?

Stuart Wallace insist? You must be joking. Another one going along for the ride and enjoying the perks that come with that. It's all about self interest with them.

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

Correct. Don't waste any more cash just handover.

39 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

What's this 'party' all about and who's getting invited? Where is it? Fancy dress or black tie? So many questions.

It's fancy dress, I hear Neilson is coming as a football manager.

43 minutes ago, Herbert said:

So it's about feeding her ego.

It's about marking a momentus occasion with a handover in front of a full house. It always has been. If it can happen in August then I'm ok with it, but if it's not going to be possible until next year then it should just get done and stuff the party.

Famous 1874

Need Budge out the club ASAP. No reason as to why the handover couldn’t be completed by now. Not even covid as an excuse. 

2 minutes ago, 1953 said:

It's about marking a momentus occasion with a handover in front of a full house. It always has been. If it can happen in August then I'm ok with it, but if it's not going to be possible until next year then it should just get done and stuff the party.

I assume the paperwork isn't going to get signed infront of everyone so she can have her party with selected fans and foh board and let someone take over that knows about running a football club.

2 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Why? What difference will it make in the short term?

The Treasurer
1 minute ago, davieholt said:

Why? What difference will it make in the short term?

Short term, maybe not much, but I have a feeling pledges will increase once the fans "own" the club 

I hope so. But I’d rather there was a big ceremony in front of the fans covered by the media and squeezing every last drop of PR out of the momentous nature of the transfer than an announcement that the forms had been signed in a solicitors office and Ann got the bus home

1 hour ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

I can understand the reasoning behind wanting a full house for the hand over, However the way the UK and Scottish government are running the Covid thingy what chances of that happening this year?

The summer is nearing an end and winter is the season for chest infections, this will run and run.

The chances are pretty good according to Scotland's national clinical director who reckons full houses from 14/15th August.

42 minutes ago, Herbert said:

It's fancy dress, I hear Neilson is coming as a football manager.

You could go as a Hearts supporter.

44 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

You could go as a Hearts supporter.

Nah I couldn't pull off being a football expert.

Edited by Herbert

16 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Nah I couldn't pull off being a football expert.

I know but I never said football expert.

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, davieholt said:

I hope so. But I’d rather there was a big ceremony in front of the fans covered by the media and squeezing every last drop of PR out of the momentous nature of the transfer than an announcement that the forms had been signed in a solicitors office and Ann got the bus home

She is not getting any bus home, She will remain chirperson after ownership transfer and so will the majority of the rest of the board she appointed remain in  place.

Francis Albert
3 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

And have handed over £12m  since the agreement with Ann was first concluded.

David Black
7 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

She is not getting any bus home, She will remain chirperson after ownership transfer and so will the majority of the rest of the board she appointed remain in  place.

And that's how I have no reason to think we are ever going to improve to the level the 3rd. biggest club in Scotland should be at. I have no trust in any of them and now totally convinced something is very suspicious regarding the whole issue, 

Francis Albert

Ann put in £2.5m and has received it all back with a generous interest rate with the loan fully secured on the physical assets of the club. FoH has put in over £12m . She remains over 90% majority shareholder while FOH owns not a single share. It is a farce and we would be laughing our faces off at any other fan base which put up with it and still continued to contribute about £150k each month.

Edited by Francis Albert

4 hours ago, David Black said:

Stuart Wallace first indicated that he hoped for June. Then it was sometime over the summer. Well after August, summer is almost over and we haven't even been given a date, never mind an update. These people are treating the support with contempt and when the glorious day arrives, people like myself will start with our monthly DD again. Until that happens I refuse to be treated like an idiot by the very people responsible for all that has gone wrong over the last few years and the millions wasted. 

Im in this boat !

Psychedelicropcircle
5 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

What does he even do?

Wot Ann says!

3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Ann put in £2.5m and has received it all back with a generous interest rate with the loan fully secured on the physical assets of the club. FoH has put in over £12m . She remains over 90% majority shareholder while FOH owns not a single share. It is a farce and we would be laughing our faces off at any other fan base which put up with it and still continued to contribute about £150k each month.

She saved us though. She's infallible.

17 minutes ago, Herbert said:

The hearts fans saved the club.  Budge gave us a loan (plus interest) that enabled us to do it.  

Budge and her family have done extremely well out of it. 

Francis Albert
26 minutes ago, Herbert said:

8 minutes ago, Shanks said:

The hearts fans saved the club.  Budge gave us a loan (plus interest) that enabled us to do it.  

We imagined her taking us to the lowest Ievel in nearly forty years. And a 100% overspend on a still incomplete stand. We imagined  some of the worst results in our near 150 year history.

But we have some great catering and huge presence in the commity for things other than football.

Edited by Francis Albert

3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

We imagined her taking us to the lowest Ievel in nearly forty years. And a 100% overspend on a still incomplete stand. We imagined  some of the worst results in our near 150 year history.

But we have some great catering and huge presence in the commity for things other than football.

Mine was sarcasm btw. I want rid.

Edited by Herbert

12 minutes ago, Shanks said:

It was sarcasm. We're swirling the toilet bowl with budge at the helm, The titanic has more of a chance of completing her voyage than we do of completing any 5year plan.

• davemclaren changed the title to FoH Shares - Handover Announced for 30/8/21