why the hate get behind the team

wattie exploited

glynnlondon
2 hours ago, frankblack said:

She doesn't manage the team, she provides funds for the managers to recruit players.  Any wastage was on them, or a lack of having the right scouting people in place, which we have since recruited for.

She's the chair of a football club buck stops with her.

Her continual inaction put us in the state we are

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Herbert.

• frankblack

• jambopilms

• Boab

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alwaysthereinspirit
5 hours ago, Baxfee said:

Yip, most of my pals don’t read JKB as they just think the comments by some are vile. Have to agree that there’s about 10 idiots who go on and on. Very tedious and usually wrong and sum up all that’s wrong with social media 

I don’t think there are a lot of vile post or posters, they’re just so negative towards the supposed football club they support. I laugh and reply at some of the posts on here aimed at #!bs because as a Hearts fan that’s what you’re meant to do. But it’s done as a football fan against your own teams biggest rival. There’s no real hate.  
I get mad on game threads if we do something stupid. I just can’t imagine constantly berating the team I love, day after day. Reading the same $#!t from the negative Nelly’s just gets boring. Some are obviously #obos on the wind up. It’s the Hearts “fans” that bother me more. Hoping your team finish bottom 6 or get knocked out off cup competitions just so you can say I told you so can’t be normal behavior for a sports team supporter. I live and die through Hearts results. Weekends are made and ruined by Hearts results during the season. There would never be a scenario were I would want Hearts to lose or our management to fail.

EVER!!!

22 minutes ago, Diego10 said:

Not what I said, is it.  I still don't think Robbie is the right man,but I can divorce my thoughts on the team from my thoughts on the DoF

Have we imporved on the park in the last 8months?

Would you get away with 8months of poor performance at work?

15 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

She's the chair of a football club buck stops with her.

Her continual inaction put us in the state we are

She is the owner of the club until FOH do their handover.   She isn't going anywhere before then, and has already changed the management structure of the footballing department.  I fail to see how that can be classed as inaction?

1 minute ago, Herbert said:

Aye - we got promotion so met the target.

1 minute ago, Herbert said:

See above.

6 hours ago, David McCaig said:

Robbie will always be on a hiding to nothing until the League season begins.

The huge problem he has is that he has no credit in the bank with the Supporters.

We've won games we should have won and have done so with minimal fuss which is good, but not throwing the kitchen sink at a second was poor.  We were in a strange situation where Inverness scoring one goal was literally irrelevant, the only way we could gain a seeding was to score at least two goals.

The upshot of this is that we now face a scenario where in 3 games time we could well be bottom of the Premier League and out of the League Cup at the last 16 stage for the second season in a row.

Of course Robbie has the chance to turn this around and go for the jugular x 2 against a really poor Celtic side, but yesterday puts unnecessary pressure on us.

Sensible post.

33 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Last time we played inverness it was 3-0 yesterday 1-0 were still playing the same shite style of football and we have not really made any improvements to the squad, what improvements have been made that I've missed?

You are going round in circles and clearly trolling.

21 shots on target says you are talking pish.

39 minutes ago, feej said:

For me it's whether this team as it stands can step up each week to deal the better quality opposition that we'll meet. I don't think it can, we're going to be under pressure defensively, do we have the defence that can cope?? Up front we'll probably make less chances so we need to be more clinical in front of goal, do we have the forwards to do that? 

That's fair enough there are many that think the same but until it happens there is no point moaning about what is just a prediction.

One person says our defence is crap the next will state we will get humped by Celtic, the next says RN oot for getting humped by Celtic when it hasn't actually happened (yet)

Agree with OP.  Its getting tedious now.  There have been a lot of changes made to structure of club to address the issues of recent seasons.  Yes the lack of transfer activity is frustrating but we all realise that we need signings that will improve the team, not just numbers.   I go in to every season optimistic.   

5 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Aye - we got promotion so met the target.

See above.

If your happy to accept the minimum. 

6 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

That's fair enough there are many that think the same but until it happens there is no point moaning about what is just a prediction.

One person says our defence is crap the next will state we will get humped by Celtic, the next says RN oot for getting humped by Celtic when it hasn't actually happened (yet)

I wasn't moaning just making an observation from what I see. I just want us to do well, be competitive and be where we should be. Unfortunately we're not there yet.

6 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

What would you be happy with, honestly ?

Probably getting his season ticket seat at ER would be my guess.

Just now, feej said:

I wasn't moaning just making an observation from what I see. I just want us to do well, be competitive and be where we should be. Unfortunately we're not there yet.

Hopefully the signings will come and will be better than we have in some key areas.  Without that we are going to have difficulties with injuries and suspensions.

2 minutes ago, feej said:

Sorry it wasn't specifically pointed at you , a general statement of the state of some on here.

Edited by jambopilms

2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Hopefully the signings will come and will be better than we have in some key areas.  Without that we are going to have difficulties with injuries and suspensions.

That's the crux for me.

52 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Last time we played inverness it was 3-0 yesterday 1-0 were still playing the same shite style of football and we have not really made any improvements to the squad, what improvements have been made that I've missed?

So we beat them…and beat them again ! 
What will the results of the first round of league fixtures this season ?

3 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Sorry it wasn't specifically pointed at you , a general statement of the date of some on here.

No probs, we're back in the big league and we need to kick on. Let's just hope when we do make signings they'll have been worth the wait.

heisenberg86

Surely I can’t be the only one that thought we played some good stuff yesterday? If it wasn’t for their keeper having an absolute blinder we would have won that game 4 or 5-0 

We were pretty unlucky to end up unseeded, we won all our games without conceding a goal, yeah we got unlucky and drew Celtic away but it is what it is. Let’s pump them on Saturday and put them out the cup as well! Pretty sure they wouldn’t have wanted us in the cup either, especially if we can get a result on Saturday 🇱🇻

John Findlay
19 minutes ago, Herbert said:

If your happy to accept the minimum. 

What was the maximum in the league campaign last season. 

You're at it, you know you are at it. When the admin and mods finally see through you, you will be gone. Then re-appear under a different username. What a truly sad individual you are.

Just now, John Findlay said:

What was the maximum in the league campaign last season. 

You're at it, you know you are at it. When the admin and mods finally see through you, you will be gone. Then re-appear under a different username. What a truly sad individual you are.

Aye ok. You must salt water on the brain or something.

30 minutes ago, Herbert said:

I would say we undoubtedly have.  To the level I want?  Not at all.

Some things can't be judged on that timescale.   The foundations are now in place, I'll judge when the building goes up.

4 minutes ago, heisenberg86 said:

Surely I can’t be the only one that thought we played some good stuff yesterday? If it wasn’t for their keeper having an absolute blinder we would have won that game 4 or 5-0 

We were pretty unlucky to end up unseeded, we won all our games without conceding a goal, yeah we got unlucky and drew Celtic away but it is what it is. Let’s pump them on Saturday and put them out the cup as well! Pretty sure they wouldn’t have wanted us in the cup either, especially if we can get a result on Saturday 🇱🇻

Compared to some of the turgid stuff last season, it was night and day.

kingantti1874
Just now, jambopilms said:

i just don’t agree. First 70 minutes we were slow, ponderous and predictable. Last 20 pretty decent

Ex member of the SaS
1 hour ago, jock _turd said:

Possibly but would paying members be granted the right to have an opinion on how poorly the team are performing? If results were the only thing that mattered in football there would be no disagreement but what we have been watching for some considerable time now is not what I want to watch, so that is why I make comments to that effect. To sum up our team and players at the moment ... we are totally devoid of any sort of fire, fight or spirit. That however is only my opinion.

Correct, only one person to blame for winning and losing and how we play/set up. Winning last night was good as it keeps the momentum going, however we knew what was required and failed.

The way we play is boring ,dull and predictable, any opposition manager knows how we will set up and can counteract this, can't see top six and can only hope we are not fighting for survival. 

Always happy with a win but when we know the consequences of not being seeded we should have been more aggressive. Someone suggested that maybe the team didn't know what was required, that is bull crap as the permutations were discussed on the radio earlier in the day.

Knowing we needed two goals and the requirements to gain the seeded spot are fundamental in what the back room should be doing. 

2 minutes ago, Diego10 said:

I would say we undoubtedly have.  To the level I want?  Not at all.

Some things can't be judged on that timescale.   The foundations are now in place, I'll judge when the building goes up.

This squad/managment isn't a good foundation for anything.  As ive said 10000x before the championship was a good place to build a strong squad and get them playing together.

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

i just don’t agree. First 70 minutes we were slow, ponderous and predictable. Last 20 pretty decent

Fair enough.

Niemi’s gloves
2 hours ago, Riccarton3 said:

No Boyce at Brora until we are predictably toiling. Thought he could play with any combo he fancied up front at a time when performances and results were less than convincing. This time our top goalscorer withdrawn to 'accommodate' player way behind Boyce.

From memory, Boyce was a late addition after being released from the N. Ireland squad for family reasons. I guess Neilson decided to go with the starting XI that he had prepared for the game. 

Ex member of the SaS
11 minutes ago, heisenberg86 said:

A keeper we let go and would have been a good back up for Gordon.

Folk saying that was boring to watch must have had a melt down watching Csaba Lazlo in his prime. I do think some can only see some of the shite from last season in every game we play, no matter how we play.

5 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Are you knocking the club for releasing the reserve keeper about 8 years ago ? 

heisenberg86
5 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Correct! People moaning about recycling the ball when your playing against a team sitting in the whole game, we created plenty chances, played some good stuff at certain points, played a 16 year old laddie in the middle of the park ( who doesn’t look out of place ) all while figuring out a new formation which takes time. Hopefully sign a couple quality players in the next couple of weeks as well, might even get to Tynecastle on Saturday for the first time in 18 months anaw 🙌🏻

5 minutes ago, Herbert said:

This squad/managment isn't a good foundation for anything.  As ive said 10000x before the championship was a good place to build a strong squad and get them playing together.

You must have been hoping for several seasons in the Championship!

Only promoted after one season meant Hearts were the strongest squad in the Championship. Time now to become stronger in the Premier League. Taking maximum points of Hibs will give all great cause to celebrate!!

heisenberg86
8 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

maybe the lad was wanting to actually play games? 

2 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Only promoted after one season meant Hearts were the strongest squad in the Championship. Time now to become stronger in the Premier League. Taking maximum points of Hibs will give all great cause to celebrate!!

How long are you willing to give them? 1 season to get a squad capable of pushing for a top 4 in Scotland isnt asking alot especially with our budget. 

3 minutes ago, Herbert said:

How long are you willing to give them? 1 season to get a squad capable of pushing for a top 4 in Scotland isnt asking alot especially with our budget. 

As long as it takes, my support for Hearts is unconditional, if it takes the rest of my life so be it!

What about you? When are you off?

Edited by Jambo-Fox

1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

As long as it takes, my support for Hearts is unconditional, if it takes the rest of my life so be it!

What about you? When are you off?

Lucky budge and neilson have lapdogs like yourself that are happy to accept substandard performances at a premium price.

Just now, Herbert said:

Lucky budge and neilson have lapdogs like yourself that are happy to accept substandard performances at a premium price.

Haha funny guy! Toddle off ..

5 minutes ago, Herbert said:

We had a reduced budget last season and not many decent players would want to join a championship club. There are at least 4 other clubs with similar if not higher budgets than us, who have a head start of not needing to start from scratch. You probably won't be getting the instant gratification you are after.

22 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

TBF his team did spend a few years down there less than a decade ago. :lol:

43 minutes ago, heisenberg86 said:

I managed to watch most of it and thought we played well without putting the ball in the net more. The only moment I didn’t understand was Walker taking it into the corner when we needed a second - either a momentary lapse of concentration or the team weren’t aware we needed one more? 

Edited by King prawn

Lone Striker
12 minutes ago, Herbert said:

:facepalm:  Have you been asleep for the last 16 months ?  Or are you just acting daft for a bet ?
  Covid has resulted in greatly reduced income for every club  for the last 16 months including us.      Come back on here in 5 weeks time when the transfer window closes and we can restart the debate about signings (or lack of).      Patience is a virtue.

No hate here just a truckload of apathy and frustration at the shite we have had to put up with these past 6 years

Niemi’s gloves
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I hope that we get papped every game till Nheilson is launched, jonno. Until Nheilson os launched we are treading water at best.

Well, I guess you deserve some sort of award for honesty, but in all other respects, wow! The man who wants us to get papped by Hibs amongst others. How much would you like that to be? 5-0? 6-0? Surely not another 7-0 for the benefit of those who missed it first time round?

Byyy The Light
9 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

:facepalm:  Have you been asleep for the last 16 months ?  Or are you just acting daft for a bet ?
  Covid has resulted in greatly reduced income for every club  for the last 16 months including us.      Come back on here in 5 weeks time when the transfer window closes and we can restart the debate about signings (or lack of).      Patience is a virtue.

It's not just budgets.  Players physically couldn't actually move or did not want to isolate away from their families at the other end of the country for an unknown number of months.  He's clearly at it.  Nobody can be that stupid and be serious with the stuff he's spouting.

Edited by Byyy The Light

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I hope that we get papped every game till Nheilson is launched, jonno. Until Nheilson os launched we are treading water at best.

:vrwow:   Question - did you want RN  launched at any stage during his first spell (2.5 seasons).

If you did,  why ?  Look what happened after  he left.     Be careful what you wish for.     

If you didn't, why now ?  What's changed ?   He's just won the Championship for the 3rd time

wattie exploited
2 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

In reply to the op, you seem to think some of our supporters hate the team, simply because they speak out and are unhappy with the way the team/club is being run. I, on the other hand, think the " moaners " are better fans as they can see the faults and are willing to speak out. Happily going along with poor performances/ results does not change things for the better and soon we are in a position where we are fighting to stay up. With our resources we should be fighting for top or at least third and only the " moaners " will effect change when things are not going well.

they dont hate the team but there are a few who don't like the manager .

just think give them a chance we all know we need a few better players in and when we get them in then if the football is shit then have a go at him :rifle:

Lone Striker
12 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

It's not just budgets.  Players physically couldn't actually move or did not want to isolate away from their families at the other end of the country for an unknown number of months.  He's clearly at it.  Nobody can be that stupid and be serious with the stuff he's spouting.

Thats a very good point.   Covid might still be a factor for some players - having to re-locate against an unknown backdrop of possible future restrictions.     Not sure if  Herbie's a 14 year-old getting his kicks in his bedroom by posting sh1te - even worse if he's a grown man actually.

LokamotivRobbo
3 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

1 page. 1 page.

This place is totally poisonous and not worthy of the club or it's supporters.

Spot on Bull’s-eye. 👍 

The White Cockade

Just get behind the club ffs

some really entitled fandans on here

the clue is the letters S U P P O R T in the word supporter 

Can’t be doing with any more of this negativity