why the hate get behind the team

wattie exploited

wattie exploited

really so much hate on here 

its a new season so lets get behind the team and Robbie he is the manager and doing his best so instead of slagging him off lets see how we do after our first 10 games starting next week .:rifle:

recruitment yes we all know we need 3 to 4 new signing but its better to get quality over the 99 waste of space mostly that we have had over the last 5 years !

last year it wasn't great to watch but we got back up so lets be positive its a new day and a new start so lets give the team all the support and feel good factor to help them when we are allowed back in the ground in numbers 

Its got be to better than the last 4 years so lets look forward together hearts are a great force come on the jambos :rifle:

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Herbert.

• frankblack

• jambopilms

• Boab

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tonight the masks slipped for some who are clearly champing at the bit to stick the knives into Robbie at the earliest opportunity in a bid to engineer a crisis that doesn't exist.

They have zero interest in getting behind the team, they're more interested in things going sour so they can force a sacking. It's almost like they thrive on perpetual crisis. 

Greedy Jambo

7 years of utter tripe and a shit load of money pumped in. 

There's the simple answer, it's actually a lot worse than that. 

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Tonight the masks slipped for some who are clearly champing at the bit to stick the knives into Robbie at the earliest opportunity in a bid to engineer a crisis that doesn't exist.

They have zero interest in getting behind the team, they're more interested in things going sour so they can force a sacking. It's almost like they thrive on perpetual crisis. 

Great summary and put across very well. 

Better than my answer I had in mind. 

9 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

yes it’s been shit for years but let’s give the manager, team and club some backing for gods sake. there is improvement.  Folk putting the boot in for no other reason than just waiting for the opportunity to do so (quite what that opportunity is I’m baffled). Unbeaten, yet not enough it would seem for some.
Im not saying the doomslayers are hobos but what a state to get in. At least let’s see what the first quarter brings in the league. For me Neilson will do ok at home, it’s the away games that will determine his fate. But we have been so awful away from home for so long it’s not going to be easy. The away set up and mind set needs to change and quickly.  

Get behind them

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Great summary and put across very well. 

Better than my answer I had in mind. 

It's a sad state of affairs. I'm not going to nail my colours to the mast and tell anyone Robbies the right man for the job but we've been solid if unspectacular. I don't know how any Hearts supporter can be pissed with 4 wins from 4 and 4 clean sheets. That's a good start in my book. 

If it weren't for a bit of bad luck, Ridgers having a blinder, forfeited games, we would have been seeded. Even then, we were handed an unlucky draw but when your lucks out.. there's literally **** all you can do about it other than get on with it. 

If Robbies not doing the business and we're not quite where we should be then that'll be the time to look out the pitchforks but at least give it a chance to work instead of waiting for it to fail, which some folk are clearly hoping for. 

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

It's a sad state of affairs. I'm not going to nail my colours to the mast and tell anyone Robbies the right man for the job but we've been solid if unspectacular. I don't know how any Hearts supporter can be pissed with 4 wins from 4 and 4 clean sheets. That's a good start in my book. 

If it weren't for a bit of bad luck, Ridgers having a blinder, forfeited games, we would have been seeded. Even then, we were handed an unlucky draw but when your lucks out.. there's literally **** all you can do about it other than get on with it. 

If Robbies not doing the business and we're not quite where we should be then that'll be the time to look out the pitchforks but at least give it a chance to work instead of waiting for it to fail, which some folk are clearly hoping for. 

👍👍

Guest ToqueJambo
51 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Nailed it. Totally weird

2 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

its a new season so lets get behind the team and Robbie he is the manager and doing his best so instead of slagging him off lets see how we do after our first 10 games starting next week .:rifle:

recruitment yes we all know we need 3 to 4 new signing but its better to get quality over the 99 waste of space mostly that we have had over the last 5 years !

last year it wasn't great to watch but we got back up so lets be positive its a new day and a new start so lets give the team all the support and feel good factor to help them when we are allowed back in the ground in numbers 

Its got be to better than the last 4 years so lets look forward together hearts are a great force come on the jambos :rifle:

Always right behind the team, I just think the enthusiasm has been sucked out of some people over the last 3 or so seasons for varying reasons  . For me , I think we aren't going to be great this season and its going to be a struggle to be top 6. Hopefully I am wrong and we are flying high starting against Celtic 

I don't mind the moronic hibs supporters who post on here.  It's the so called Hearts supporters who constantly whine and moan and nitpick that get on my nerves.  There's already at least one who's posted on this thread.

If it's that miserable being a Hearts supporter, do something else.  You're not wanted or needed.

5 hours ago, Cruyff said:

One of the best posts I’ve read on here in ages 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

David McCaig
6 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Robbie will always be on a hiding to nothing until the League season begins.

The huge problem he has is that he has no credit in the bank with the Supporters.

We've won games we should have won and have done so with minimal fuss which is good, but not throwing the kitchen sink at a second was poor.  We were in a strange situation where Inverness scoring one goal was literally irrelevant, the only way we could gain a seeding was to score at least two goals.

The upshot of this is that we now face a scenario where in 3 games time we could well be bottom of the Premier League and out of the League Cup at the last 16 stage for the second season in a row.

Of course Robbie has the chance to turn this around and go for the jugular x 2 against a really poor Celtic side, but yesterday puts unnecessary pressure on us.

Stop reading JKB and support the club is my advice. 

This place is poisonous.

Yip, most of my pals don’t read JKB as they just think the comments by some are vile. Have to agree that there’s about 10 idiots who go on and on. Very tedious and usually wrong and sum up all that’s wrong with social media 

26 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Stop reading JKB and support the club is my advice. 

This place is poisonous.

Probably right in this.  There’s little doubt that this place is infested with vermin these days and needs a deep clean.

Leveins Battalion

I was in section M of the Roseburn last night,I would say apart from 1 bald guy shouting abuse at Neilson most were backing the team,however as the game grew more and more fans started to get pissed off.

The reason is the way we play,Neilson harps on about how he knows Hearts should play but his teams revert back to this ponderous,slow and laboured passing between centre backs trying to work it wide.We pass the ball to death just for the sake of it.A full Tynecastle will shred this team for playing like that.

7 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Fair post.

GJ above pointed out years of mediocrity which we are all aware of but the negative atmosphere has went on too long. I was in a rut months ago and there’s probably still a bit apathy hanging around me but I’m coming around again 🙃 I understand if results don’t materialise then anyone has a right to complain, I’d be one. 

But most of us on here have been around through many different eras supporting Hearts. Hearts fans always used to have a bit of a siege mentality for the team even if you disliked the manager. We always liked a moan but we were behind the players.  

I’m hoping we swing the other way towards an improving team with results and get talking about the good things again. Admittedly, we are just a few bad results away from fan turmoil because our last few years that linger in the background won’t be extinguished until we set off on a good run of form in the league and have a season miles clear of any bottom 6 drama.  

The Goalscoring Knee
28 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Have to agree that there’s about 10 idiots who go on and on.

Just the 10? 😉

Howdy Doody Jambo

This forum should be for paid members only that would weed out the h1b5 and hate for Hearts on here 

As I have said previously RN should have been gone after the Brora game, however that did not happen and we are where we are. He will be the manager for the foreseeable future and we just have to get on with it and get behind the team. Am I confident of a top six finish, no, but that does not mean I will not back the team, through thick and thin and all that. My opinion is RN is not the man to take us forward but as I said he is here and as frustrating as it is I will get behind him for now.

20 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I was in section M of the Roseburn last night,I would say apart from 1 bald guy shouting abuse at Neilson most were backing the team,however as the game grew more and more fans started to get pissed off.

The reason is the way we play,Neilson harps on about how he knows Hearts should play but his teams revert back to this ponderous,slow and laboured passing between centre backs trying to work it wide.We pass the ball to death just for the sake of it.A full Tynecastle will shred this team for playing like that.

There was spells last season we were passing around the back with no idea what to do next, however last night was not one of them. IMO we moved it around quite well looking for an opening and we went forward when possible. Every team passes around the back but we now can't without someone shouting boring Neilson.

We made plenty of chances last night. A combination of good goal keeping and poor finishing stopped us racking up a good score last night. We are crying out for penalty box finisher. The management team must see this.  Every match played in the this completion should have been won by more than the results final scores showed. 

2 minutes ago, Deevers said:

We made plenty of chances last night. A combination of good goal keeping and poor finishing stopped us racking up a good score last night. We are crying out for penalty box finisher. The management team must see this.  Every match played in the this completion should have been won by more than the results final scores showed. 

Was our main striker( Boyce), not playing in midfield. Now I was not at the game so if I am wrong I stand corrected...😁

4 minutes ago, micole said:

Was our main striker( Boyce), not playing in midfield. Now I was not at the game so if I am wrong I stand corrected...😁

He was certainly playing just behind Nando. Certainly a strange decision.

Horatio Caine

I would prefer to see Henderson and Boyce playing up front. Gnando is quite good with his feet but hopeless in the air.

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, Baxfee said:

Yip, most of my pals don’t read JKB as they just think the comments by some are vile. Have to agree that there’s about 10 idiots who go on and on. Very tedious and usually wrong and sum up all that’s wrong with social media 

I'm fed up getting thread bans for defending club from poisonous attacks from so called Hearts fans.

Don't understand how they get away with it but nothing is done and they're allowed to pollute every thread.

hmfc_liam06
8 hours ago, Cruyff said:

There are so-called Hearts fans who I believe would rather see us lose so Neilson gets sacked.

6 minutes ago, Deevers said:

It's not strange when you have a manager that either doesn't know what he's doing or just out to troll the fans.

Jambof3tornado
43 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

This. Our effort on the stroke of halftime prevented a chorus of boos.

Some people still dont see whats right in front of them.

95% of our throw ins went backwards, no intent to work our way up the line etc. Keeping the ball is one thing but risk free football is eye bleeding stuff.

Just now, hmfc_liam06 said:

There are so-called Hearts fans who I believe would rather see us lose so Neilson gets sacked.

Some are positively salivating for a Celtic win this week.

They have repeatedly tried to manufacture a crisis and fallen flat on their faces each time.  First was that season ticket sales would bomb, then they stink out every match thread moaning like **** if we haven't scored after 10 minutes, and were trying to convince us that losing a bounce game to Sunderland was the final straw.

Serial losers the lot of them, who have absolutely nothing constructive to add to any debate.

hmfc_liam06
4 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

I would prefer to see Henderson and Boyce playing up front. Gnando is quite good with his feet but hopeless in the air.

I'm not sure we've played to his strengths but he needed the minutes and last night was the ideal game to give him them.

hmfc_liam06
9 minutes ago, Deevers said:

It's not that strange.

- It's a position he's played in the past.

- We have a well documented need for another CM signing.

- Walker can't play 90 minutes.

- Gnando needed the minutes for fitness.

If Ridgers doesn't have a worldie, we're not even discussing this. And this thread and numerous others don't even exist.

KyleLafferty

People talking about throw ins going backwards😂, you watch the 90% of teams they go back to keep the ball. Launching it up the line is in the past 

It's more frustration than hate for me, we knew we had to win more than 1 0 to go through seeded. Not a huge ask against ICT at home, it's appearing to be the same old story under Neilson, struggle to score against weaker opposition resulting in admittedly an unlucky draw, but one we could gave totally avoided with a 2 0 victory. A huge ask to win at Parkhead. 

hmfc_liam06
1 minute ago, KyleLafferty said:

People talking about throw ins going backwards😂, you watch the 90% of teams they go back to keep the ball. Launching it up the line is in the past 

:rofl:

Robbie should probably just call it quits if that's the level folk are going to to find criticisms.

GET IT IN THE MIXER!!!

Edited by hmfc_liam06

KyleLafferty

This is Just a massive overreaction to getting Celtic in the cup. If we got Dundee or United no would have bothered. If we were at home no one would have bothered. We’ve dominated every game this league cup, not conceded and made plenty chances. I’m not even a fan of Neilson but I’m not clueless about football so I can’t moan about what’s went on this season so far.

3 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

It's not that strange.

- It's a position he's played in the past.

- We have a well documented need for another CM signing.

- Walker can't play 90 minutes.

- Gnando needed the minutes for fitness.

If Ridgers doesn't have a worldie, we're not even discussing this. And this thread and numerous others don't even exist.

Agreed about Ridgers - what I don’t get is not playing the man who had been scoring in every game when played as our striker in that role. We well knew that we had to win the game by more than one goal in order to be seeded in the next round before the game ever started. We dominated the game last night and had we taken our chances we would have been out of sight by full time.

hmfc_liam06
4 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Agreed about Ridgers - what I don’t get is not playing the man who had been scoring in every game when played as our striker in that role. We well knew that we had to win the game by more than one goal in order to be seeded in the next round before the game ever started. We dominated the game last night and had we taken our chances we would have been out of sight by full time.

Yeah there's a lot of what if's but for me it was a very attacking line up, practically 4 up front at times. I dunno if it would have made a huge difference Boyce being directly up front, there's another what if :lol:

Ainsley Harriott
8 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Keep smiling and clap for **** sake

Francis Albert
23 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Remember Robbie's legendary long throw ins. We very rarely gained anything from them but he relentlessly persisted with them.

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Yip, again all fair. 

9 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

You’ve no chance on here, Wattie. A thread was started just after the final whistle about RN’s failings this season. 
It will follow a very predictable course.

I take the essence of your post though, mate. It’s about support in the ground. You’ll get that from most out with this circus.

Bazzas right boot
37 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

This. Our effort on the stroke of halftime prevented a chorus of boos.

Some people still dont see whats right in front of them.

95% of our throw ins went backwards, no intent to work our way up the line etc. Keeping the ball is one thing but risk free football is eye bleeding stuff.

Throw ins oot! 

This post is eye bleeding. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Boab said:

You’ve no chance on here, Wattie. A thread was started just after the final whistle about RN’s failings this season. 

I take the essence of your post though, mate. It’s about support in the ground. You’ll get that from most out with this circus.

Good point. 

The fans showed patience yesterday. 

There were times we were slow, but also times we kept the ball and worked out a good opening. Almost like pwoper football. 

Most appreciated that. 

The folk in the ground were generally positive, happy with the performance but Ofc a little disappointed we never scored the 2nd. 

The old school  "get it down the line" shouts and "get it forward" shouts we're few and far between. 

Never heard anyone complain about the throw in's either. 😭

8 minutes ago, Boab said:

That Neilson thread has to be the most crappy thread I’ve ever seen on here. And believe me I’ve seen some belters.

The thread confirms to me that there’s so called Hearts fans who are absolutely desperate for us to fail, just so they can get wired into Neilson.

Absolute shitehawks!

kingantti1874

As always at the games the manager and the team will enjoy my full support. However on a message board I’ll call it as I see it.

half of the noise last night was down to 2 things.  1. People on here making out that we were in some way good. ! (We weren’t good until walker came on and then we were good)

2. Another daft comment from neilson.  A clever manager should have said - “we had enough chances to get the 2 goals we needed, we now have a tough draw but we will go through and try to win” instead he tries to blag by saying it’s a good draw.. it isn’t a good draw that’s absolute nonsense. 

Ps - hope hearts are ****ing magic and I’ve never been more wrong in my life.

Edited by kingantti1874