Its A Crime

Colonel Kurtz

Colonel Kurtz

Hearts fans will no doubt take a slagging in the new production of Irvine welshes Crime, but not in the scenes filmed in Edinburgh.

They are using a shithouse Greenock pub filled with "Hearts fans" in one scene

Come on Ken Stott remember Rebus at Easter Road and relieve yourself during this nonsense

David Black

I have stood next to Irvine Welsh and friends on 2 occasions in the Cask & Barrel, Broughton Street. It was like they were having a competition as to who was the most arrogant and thick. IW, a total non entity in the world of literature.  

manaliveits105

He must really be hurting the way he has to bring Hearts into all his drivel

This is Hearts City always has been always will be 

Irvine’s seen way too many pumpings of the lochend artisans - including an 11-2 aggregate, two cup winning, Hampden multi-fisting - to not continue shoehorning us in as the bad guys. I’d also be a bitter ***** if the tables were turned and I was a repetitive hack who did some good stuff 25 years ago. 

We all make mistakes in life.  I must have spent more than £100 buying his books.

What was I thinking of.

10 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

They are all like that. Obsessed with hearts and desperate for any opportunity to think they lord it over us. I got a text last night from one after the cup draw to say it'll be 165 years before we win it again. I don't know which is more odd, the text the moment the draw wss made or the number. He's a nice bloke but a total Diddy when it comes to football. 

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, Mister T said:

They are all like that. Obsessed with hearts and desperate for any opportunity to think they lord it over us. I got a text last night from one after the cup draw to say it'll be 165 years before we win it again. I don't know which is more odd, the text the moment the draw wss made or the number. He's a nice bloke but a total Diddy when it comes to football. 

I would take our three big cup wins over their LC wins any day of the week. Celebrating in the sunshine x3 v. watching your team parade the trophy in the pishing rain and snow and getting embarrassed by your greatest rivals the next week, ultimately ruining your trophy party. 

Colonel Kurtz

Welsh had a chapter called Wayne Foster who famously went on to score a famous  cup goal against Hibs,

I reminded him once that he now has plenty of material now he could have chapters called Christian Nade,Paul Hartley,Rudi Skacel ,Darren Barr ,Ryan Mcgowan and many many more

The Real Maroonblood
11 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

This.