Neilson's failings during season 2021/2

lost in space

7 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Not a claim. 

2 posters stated they wanted us beat so Robbie gets sacked quicker before the celtic game. 

Adding terms like "beloved", then calls me childish. 

Very odd. 

Anyway, as xb52 states the best way to let this thread die is not post in it. 

And a certain poster can’t remember who,  wanted Hibs to win the cup. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• frankblack

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Fozzyonthefence

Bazzas right boot
Just now, stevie1874 said:

Who was that?

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

good to see the neilson stalwarts keeping this thread on page 1

other than failing to get seeded resulting in the plum away draw to Celtic he’s not done too bad as well - with his tactical astuteness he might even get a result through there 🙉

this thread looks like it will be like one of those robust teams that keep getting results even when things aren’t going quite to plan

:)

Guest ToqueJambo
13 hours ago, Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine said:

I just think it’s one of the funniest threads ever on this forum, why let it die? It’s classic kickback, created after a win and a clean sheet in preseason. It was a ridiculous thread at the time and I hope that it becomes even more ridiculous as we continue to progress.

This. It should be preserved for all its idiocy along with the Robbie Oot poll posted in November one month after the season start when we were top of the league and through to the cup final after humping HIbs. That also looks very stupid now, as will this one.

19 hours ago, stevie1874 said:

There were several others too.... 

been here before
On 09/08/2021 at 23:08, McGlynn The Money said:

Don't make things up, claims the guy who says Hearts fans want their team to lose just to get rid of his beloved Robbie. Very odd.

Childishly repeating back to someone something they've just said to you, also very odd.

Not sure if it was Neilson or Levein but there 100% were folk wanting Hearts to lose so the manager would be punted.

If the search facility on here wasnt so shit and actually worked Id have a dig around and see if I could find the conversation I had with one of them.

Edited by been here before

Rocky jamboa

Sunday is a good opportunity for Robbie to win over more fans. Hoping we go through there with the right mentality and not our usual bottle job. 

been here before
On 09/08/2021 at 23:08, McGlynn The Money said:

Don't make things up, claims the guy who says Hearts fans want their team to lose just to get rid of his beloved Robbie. Very odd.

Childishly repeating back to someone something they've just said to you, also very odd.

26 minutes ago, been here before said:

Not sure if it was Neilson or Levein but there 100% were folk wanting Hearts to lose so the manager would be punted.

If the search facility on here wasnt so shit and actually worked Id have a dig around and see if I could find the conversation I had with one of them.

Here we go found it

48 pages of meltdown. Theres a fair bit but youll get the gist...

1414116471_Screenshot_20210811-124337_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.fb90658d5045c4a9ed05e1873ca2cbd8.jpg

1 minute ago, Dr Lager said:

Classic neilson today maybe explaining why so many fans will never take to him 

:rofl:

Yep.  Because our record at Parkhead is so strong under previous Hearts managers.

Time to wind your neck in.

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, Dr Lager said:

Nothing has changed since levein. Continually go to celtic and try to sit in for a low goals against scoreline.

4 minutes ago, Dr Lager said:

As opposed to which other Hearts managers that had a decent record through there?

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Nothing has changed since levein. Continually go to celtic and try to sit in for a low goals against scoreline.

Please tell me when we ever had a good record against them through there?

Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Yep.  Because our record at Parkhead is so strong under previous Hearts managers.

Totally agree just surprised  it took as long for the usual phoodle out mob to come on desperately hoping we’d get gubbed 

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Tell me why we continue to go there and do the same thing every time???

Its not about having a good record, it's about giving yourself the fighting chance of getting one of the rare results. Sitting in and waiting for them to score their first, then waiting for them to score their second is never the way to try and make that happen. It's accepting defeat from the off imo.

8 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Strange you are in a laughing mood Frank. 

Shite go there and get a shot on target ffs. Don't tell me zero shots and 14  percent portion is because they are a great team, they are pish. 

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I think it's today's performance that's getting everyone annoyed, totally gutless and rudderless. Going down showing spirit, endeavour and trying to have a go is the least we should expect.

PhoenixHearts

I don't mind if people have their issues with Neilson but anyone holding this against him is mental.

We're playing at Celtic Park where we always struggle with no away support whatsoever. 

They're playing great in possession and we just can't get a proper foothold when we have the ball back. 

It's shit that this had to come so early on in the cup but as far as I'm concerned it's a bit of a free hit for Robbie seeing as he's already beaten Celtic this season.

Mars plastic
1 minute ago, PhoenixHearts said:

I don't mind if people have their issues with Neilson but anyone holding this against him is mental.

We're playing at Celtic Park where we always struggle with no away support whatsoever. 

They're playing great in possession and we just can't get a proper foothold when we have the ball back. 

It's shit that this had to come so early on in the cup but as far as I'm concerned it's a bit of a free hit for Robbie seeing as he's already beaten Celtic this season.

That free hit chat is chronic. 

10 minutes ago, frankblack said:

As opposed to which other Hearts managers that had a decent record through there?

As opposed to watching games where we tried to compete 

1 minute ago, PhoenixHearts said:

If it's a free hit, have a go. At least 

14 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Sorry I’ll seek your permission next time I post 

14 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Very frustrating even the commentators pointing out they’re weakest point is at the back so no point in not having a go 

PhoenixHearts
2 minutes ago, tightrope said:

If it's a free hit, have a go. At least 

The players are playing scared. Every time they win the ball back in their own half they just punt it down the park without looking for the man. 

For me that's on the players, not the coach.

rudi must stay

That has guts and plays football wherever the fixture is. I don't see one and haven't since Paulo Sergio left 

5 minutes ago, Dr Lager said:

As opposed to watching games where we tried to compete 

So if you take our record at Parkhead, going by your logic no Hearts manager ever goes there to compete?

So you think the solution id we open up and let them gut us like a fish?  Our defence isn't good enough other than Souttar.

Edited by frankblack

PhoenixHearts
4 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

That free hit chat is chronic. 

Don't give a **** tbh. It is what it is.

Players just aren't up for it. Too many playing scared.

Fxxx the SPFL
18 minutes ago, chrisg8 said:

Bottle job neilson

Away and trot over to fester rd 102 posts in eight years bit of a give away

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

So if you take our record at Parkhead, going by your logic no Hearts manager ever goes there to compete?

So you think the solution id we open up and let them gut us like a fish?

I think you’re playing the daft laddy. I think we should have had a more attacking game plan 

Edited by Dr Lager

Just now, Dr Lager said:

I think you’re playing the daft lady. I think we should have had a more attacking game plan 

Like play Gnando and Ginnelly?

The former has a family problem and couldn't play and the latter is only fit enough for the bench after illness.

2 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Away and trot over to fester rd 102 posts in eight years bit of a give away

Wtf you on about ya clown

Just now, frankblack said:

The former has a family problem and couldn't play and the latter is only fit enough for the bench after illness.

The latter has just had our first shot, I never mentioned Gnando keep digging . You do understand that it’s hard to win a game when you have zero shots?

We seem to be back in the game having a go Frank, any observations you want to add? 

1 minute ago, Dr Lager said:

The latter has just had our first shot, I never mentioned Gnando keep digging . You do understand that it’s hard to win a game when you have zero shots?

You do know that both would have started today if fit/available?

You do know that both would have started today if fit/available?

You been on the phone to Robbie? 

Just now, Dr Lager said:

We seem to be back in the game having a go Frank, any observations you want to add? 

I haven't seen any of it after virgin media cut off my Premier Sports.

I haven't seen any of it after virgin media cut off my Premier Sports.

Got a dodgy stream we are looking more in it 

Just now, Dr Lager said:

You been on the phone to Robbie? 

I read his pre-match interview on the BBC matchday page.

I read his pre-match interview on the BBC matchday page.

Fair enough never saw that, anyway let’s stop sniping at each other and support the JTs 

11 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

The players are playing scared. Every time they win the ball back in their own half they just punt it down the park without looking for the man. 

For me that's on the players, not the coach.

For me it's on the negative set up

• JKBMod 6 locked this topic