Adding Friends to my network on E-Ticket issues.

jambojai

I am trying to add a friend to my E-Ticket Network so we can make our season ticket bubble. But whenever i add their number and surname it just keeps on saying "No Members found"

Has anyone else had this issue and how did you resolve it?

17 minutes ago, jambojai said:

I am trying to add a friend to my E-Ticket Network so we can make our season ticket bubble. But whenever i add their number and surname it just keeps on saying "No Members found"

Yes, with both ballots so far. Phoned ticket office and they did the ballot entry over the phone. (0131 200 7298).  Still have not fixed the basic issue though even though I raised it with them 2-3 weeks ago. 

Cheers I will try tomorrow, with the Inverness game being on it might be open, if not i will have to do it on Monday.

13 hours ago, jambojai said:

I had this issue and I phoned the ticket office who did it for me. Asking why I could not add members to my bubble. I was told that it will only work if you and the person who you want to add to your bubble are signed in at the same time. This will lead to a message being pinged to your 'friend' who will then have to accept joining your bubble. It may be worth trying this.  

Howdy Doody Jambo

Season ticket bubble? What's this all about,how does it work? sound's like more pish 

Edited by The Maroon Pound

Apparently people have two numbers. The one on your season ticket card is the one we know BUT there is another one of four digits which the programme applies to everyone. The guy at the ticket office fixed things for me and said it was a "computer issue" and the records recognise only one of the two possibilities.  Hopefully our new IT link up will solve these issues......

I noticed today that one of my sons has dropped off my network hopefully the ticket office can sort this out for me