Song attempt

Georgecowie

Georgecowie

Can't sleep so song attempt to winds of change tune. Please try to be creative in your abuse.                                                    Out the digger's door, down to Gorgie Road, listening to the songs of jambos. A cold, dark, winter's night, floodlights fill the sky, listening to the songs of jambos.                      Take me, to the magic that's Tynecastle on a glory night, where the likes of bayern Munich come and go, and now they know..... Repeat. 

4 minutes ago, Georgecowie said:

Can't sleep so song attempt to winds of change tune. Please try to be creative in your abuse.                                                    Out the digger's door, down to Gorgie Road, listening to the songs of jambos. A cold, dark, winter's night, floodlights fill the sky, listening to the songs of jambos.                      Take me, to the magic that's Tynecastle on a glory night, where the likes of bayern Munich come and go, and now they know..... Repeat. 

What is the tune?

been here before
15 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

What is the tune?

Winds of Change by late 80s kraut rock poodle haired power ballad meisters The Scorpions.

Probably the best whistling intro to any song about the fall of communism in late 80s eastern Europe.

36 minutes ago, been here before said:

Winds of Change by late 80s kraut rock poodle haired power ballad meisters The Scorpions.

Probably the best whistling intro to any song about the fall of communism in late 80s eastern Europe.

😂 

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

My medium is poetry.

There was a young fellow called Pollock,............

...Just a laddie, but man he's the bollocks...

2 hours ago, Georgecowie said:

What that needs is a twenty minute guitar solo.

GlasgoJambo
2 hours ago, been here before said:

:lol:

great summary. 

This eight part podcast series looks into the rumour that it was actually written by the CIA. 
Nicely put together if you have time on your hands. 
https://crooked.com/podcast-series/wind-of-change/

Edited by GlasgoJambo
FACTS

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

My medium is poetry.

There was a young fellow called Pollock,

So young he still suffers from colic,

If he can maintain his form,

Up the league we will storm,

But his celebratory drinks will be non-alcoholic.

3 hours ago, been here before said:

There are other whistling intros for songs relating to the fall of communism?  🙂 I feel we need an emotive ballad for the Hearts after all the corporately managed bullshit since post admin.

Mars plastic
4 hours ago, Georgecowie said:

Had you been on the strong paste?

mellors1874

Shot from the Hearts.

And your too late.

Were beating you.

Once Again.

Just for Hibs games only to bon Jovi song 

Edited by mellors1874

27 minutes ago, mellors1874 said:

Shot from the Hearts.

And your too late.

Were beating you.

Once Again.

Just for Hibs games only to bon Jovi song 

Need to change the last line to "and it feels great" 👍

Big Slim Stylee
4 hours ago, been here before said:

Genius.😀 For some bizarre reason they took up residence in a rehearsal studio I looked after in London Bridge for an age. Nice guys. Awful racket...

mellors1874
15 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

That's a good shout mate.

5 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I tried it with "Again Again " as the last line. 

7 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

There was a young fellow called Pollock,

So young he still suffers from colic,

If he can maintain his form,

Up the league we will storm,

But his celebratory drinks will be non-alcoholic.

Maybe try squeeze something like this in the middle instead:

He's scored his first goal,

So out on loan he'll go...

Savage Vince
11 hours ago, Georgecowie said:

Hows the hangover? 

Captain Scarlett

It’s awful.I just can’t see Tyncastle rockin’ scarves waving,all jumping up n doon to a 80’s Ballad that probably has never been heard since the. 80’s and there’s a reason for that.

6 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

It’s awful.I just can’t see Tyncastle rockin’ scarves waving,all jumping up n doon to a 80’s Ballad that probably has never been heard since the. 80’s and there’s a reason for that.

We should all buy lighters and sway. 

8 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

I would tynie singing some bangles eternal flame 😆

I'd be most pleased if we could get "where'd it go 10 in a row" going everytime we play against the green cheek. Just for the next 8 years, thanks 👍

132goals1958

I love that song so leave well alone. I used to think the second line of the lyrics was "Down to Gorgie Farm rather than Gorky Park. Goes to show my hearing is going the same way as the eyesight.