Match ticket ballot ( updated )

Chaps

jambo-in-furness

Am I wrong in taking it for granted that,  unsuccessful season ticket holders this time will be a stick on for the Sheep encounter,   I’ve already bought my train ticket for the 21st. of August.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• GinRummy

• Fozzyonthefence

• Dazo

Paninaro Hearts
9 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Am I wrong in taking it for granted that,  unsuccessful season ticket holders this time will be a stick on for the Sheep encounter,   I’ve already bought my train ticket for the 21st. of August.

Aberdeen will be full capacity mate

2 hours ago, Jambos_1874 said:

It is a concession unfortunately.

Concession also means student mate. You’re a “mature student” 👍

StevenNaismith

Seen two different posts on Facebook of Celtic fans with tickets. Hopefully whoever got the tickets in the ballot is banned for life if found out.

Edited by StevenNaismith

5 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Seen two different posts on Facebook of Celtic fans with tickets. Hopefully whoever got the tickets in the ballot is banned for life if found out.

Disgraceful from hearts fans if true. Hope the tims accidentally fall down the steps and suffer a minor injury. 

Edited by GinRummy

Leveinthedream
1 hour ago, coatbridgejambo said:

I'm surprised there's no spare ticket thread for this.

Since there seems to be some going around 

Thanks for getting my hopes up 😂

15 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

10 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Disgraceful from hearts fans if true. Hope the tims accidentally fall down the steps and suffer a minor injury. 

3 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Just point them out. Steward will do the rest. 

Easy to spot as anyone sitting close by will be forced into shifting seats leaving a 50m diameter hole due to the stench.

17 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It's just a few cranks on social media trying to be Billybigbawz with their m8s.

There won't be any Mhanks in the Stadium tonight apart from the official party .

3 minutes ago, Walter Kidd said:

If true about Celtic fans having tickets I hope whoever gave them to them gets really bad thrush. Scabs.

Take a note of the seat. Put it on here. 

Just now, ramrod said:

It's just a few cranks on social media trying to be Billybigbawz with their m8s.

There won't be any Mhanks in the Stadium tonight apart from the official party .

Good to hear. 

Mate text me yesterday afternoon with a spare ticket, didn’t see the message till 2 o’clock today… well I’m of a generation who doesn’t live on there mobile

tickets gone

does no ****er telephone anymore

Edited by jbee647

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I would say 7.30 at a push as it would allow staff at the TO who want to attend the game being able to go.

Assuming they were successful in the ballot, or do they get in as staff privileges? How many work in the ticket office that attend games?

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Mate text me yesterday afternoon with a spare ticket, didn’t see the message till 2 o’clock today… well I’m of a generation who doesn’t live on there mobile

tickets gone

does no ****er telephone anymore

Old man rant. 🤣

Perth to Paisley
3 hours ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Is it possible to transfer a ticket between people i.e. someone in your household who got a ticket but can't make it, and another person in that household?

No, this is not allowed

Under such circumstances you have to forfeit your spare ticket to me. I will return it to the club around 7.45 at the turnstile.

Thank you

Didn't enter the ballot for the ICT game as I was away on holiday for a fee days, not got a ticket for the Celtic game and while I am disappointed I understand that there will be winners and losers and the club would have the stands full if it was allowed 

That said though, if and it's a big IF, any Hearts fans have decided to profiteer and  sold tickets to Celtic fans I hope they are caught and banned, bad enough that some of us can't get to see the game but giving tickets to THEM is unforgivable

Pasquale for King

Rumours from twitter on the official thread that Celtic fans have managed to get tickets for the game. 
You wouldn’t put it past these scumbags, or them having counterfeits. 
Anyone selling them to these ****ers needs to be banned, and if they do get in they should be ejected as soon as they make themselves known. 
There’s bound to be some of them going round the pubs looking for tickets. 

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Didn't enter the ballot for the ICT game as I was away on holiday for a fee days, not got a ticket for the Celtic game and while I am disappointed I understand that there will be winners and losers and the club would have the stands full if it was allowed 

That said though, if and it's a big IF, any Hearts fans have decided to profiteer and  sold tickets to Celtic fans I hope they are caught and banned, bad enough that some of us can't get to see the game but giving tickets to THEM is unforgivable

Agreed. 

Another Robbo
4 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Think all the tickets say ‘adult’ 

They do. I have one for a student and a kid and they both say adult.

This why fans ID should be checked on entry to the Stadium. 

I said that the other day and was ridiculed. 😕

46 minutes ago, Leveinthedream said:

Returned? Or selling?

Returned.

The ticket office  did have some other returns

The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Assuming they were successful in the ballot, or do they get in as staff privileges? How many work in the ticket office that attend games?

Maybe none.