Match ticket ballot ( updated )

Chaps

davemclaren
Just now, Fort Vallance said:

By haven't applied I meant that they won't be going until circumstances change. I thought that once you went in to the ballot you were in until it was full houses ?

That was what was said. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• GinRummy

• Fozzyonthefence

• Dazo

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, jamboozy said:

Where the old shop used to be at the back of Georgie stand, left hand of gates, unless they changed the numbers 😬

The georgie stand??

Hobbit infiltrator.....or just fingers like pigs tits??

The latter methinks lol.

8 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

By haven't applied I meant that they won't be going until circumstances change. I thought that once you went in to the ballot you were in until it was full houses ?

Correct 

24 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Asked ticket office to cancel my tickets as I'm away on holiday. Hopefully 2 other jambos will be able to use them.

If anyone else has this predicament, our club have two members who were unsuccessful for Saturday and are (you would think) guaranteed Aberdeen tickets but can’t use them. A wee switcheroo would be gratefully accepted. 

1 hour ago, Fort Vallance said:

No doubt somebody will correct me if I'm wrong. The ballot is only open to season ticket holders. We've sold 10k ish. There will be a few that haven't applied so surely that means if you didn't get one this time you're virtually guaranteed next time even if the capacity stays the same ?

The ballot is only open to season tickets. 4,535 will get tickets for the Celtic game with a minimum of 6,047 at the Aberdeen game. That totals 10,582, so I assume that is more than the number of season ticket renewals as I have been told by the club that you will be offered at worst one game in two. Hopefully there will be more admitted to the Aberdeen game, but we will have to wait and see. 

HMFCforever

Anyone with any spares for Saturday (even one) I will happily take these off you….(with great appreciation) - emailed club today about returned tickets but was told these go into an automatic ballot.  

cheers 

5 hours ago, davemclaren said:

If you have a match ticket you can book into hospitality or go to the bars as well. 

UPGRADE YOUR TICKET!
We look forward to welcoming you to Tynecastle Park. We have three hospitality packages to choose from for this fixture.

Please CLICK HERE to view the packages available. 

The Eighteen74 bar and Gorgie Suite will be open to those with match tickets  - there's no need to book in advance.
Eighteen74: 12pm-8pm, then from the final whistle to midnight
Gorgie Suite: 5pm -8pm

The Strongbow and Heritage lounges are quite steep considering they are cash bars and only have a bowl of food. 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Bob Loblaw said:

The Strongbow and Heritage lounges are quite steep considering they are cash bars and only have a bowl of food. 

And a 🥧

BRING_BACK_MO_BERTHA

Good news but how will they get tickets out to the “lucky ones”? Collection only perhaps

The Treasurer
10 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

This can't be right. According to the experts on here the club have just rolled over and not challenged the cooncil to try and get more fans in 

3 minutes ago, BRING_BACK_MO_BERTHA said:

Good news but how will they get tickets out to the “lucky ones”? Collection only perhaps

yes 

Jambof3tornado

Cruel to those missing out who get hopes up to lose out again.

Nerves will be jangled.

Wonder if we are using lower sections?

10 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

This can't be right. According to the experts on here the club have just rolled over and not challenged the cooncil to try and get more fans in 

Don't worry....we all know they helped the club resubmit a new application using the 'correct' rules hence an increase in capacity

Of course it could be the council have had a rethink due to the adverse publicity this has generated and the various requests made of them to submit correspondence and justify their stance

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

Don't worry....we all know they helped the club resubmit a new application using the 'correct' rules hence an increase in capacity

Of course it could be the council have had a rethink due to the adverse publicity this has generated and the various requests made of them to submit correspondence and justify their stance

:laugh:

Though let's be honest, the club have admitted to skimming this forum for feedback and potential managerial ideas (Stendel) :whistling:

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, been here before said:

Presumably the ones in whaterver stand youre in.

Its one of those questions though. You do something thousands of times but have no idea of whats around you. Thinking about it Ive no idea the turnstyle numbers I go through for the Wheatfield.

As Sherlock Holmes said in A Scandal In Bohemia "You see but you do not observe".

I think it’s one to ten in the wheatfield. I go through 26 in the new stand. 11-16 should be roseburn I reckon 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️?

Pasquale for King
32 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

Great news, maybe allowing folk from the same household to sit together. 

2 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

The georgie stand??

Hobbit infiltrator.....or just fingers like pigs tits??

The latter methinks lol.

iPhones love changing Gorgie to that word. Won’t type it out because my iPad will remember and conspire to **** me up in the future. 

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, Paninaro Hearts said:

Morning…. Or afternoon! Aberdeen game will be full capacity so stop wetting the bed about the next game… you can now travel into Scotland if double Vaxed from the EU and USA apart from France without quarantine so I would doubt they are going to stop full capacity at football matches/nightclubs etc… anyone thinking otherwise is naive 

6 hours ago, Paninaro Hearts said:

Andrew McKinley also said this a few weeks ago and I’m sure he is more ITK than me or anyone as they will have been given the heads up… hence why they aren’t pissing about with new systems etc for tickets for the sake of a couple of games

Let’s wait and see about that shall we?

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/capacity-increased-for-celtic-fixture

Fort Vallance

At the risk of sounding like Victor Meldrew. If you've made plans for the weekend on the basis of not having tickets it's a bit of a **** if you don't stay local. I'll take it though.

portobellojambo1
7 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

At the risk of sounding like Victor Meldrew. If you've made plans for the weekend on the basis of not having tickets it's a bit of a **** if you don't stay local. I'll take it though.

I may be way off the mark here but I supect that if not doing the draw for the extra 700 tickets until tomorrow morning there is a chance they may only include people with local post codes anyway, unless the club are happy to incur extra postal costs to make sure the tickets reach their destination by Saturday morning, which I think will involve a special delivery (they could possibly offer those who are successful and live locally the option of going to the ticket office and picking their ticket up from there, to reduce some of the costs).

46 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

More likely it was the pressure from the fans that got the Council to do a rethink…. 

Oxford City
7 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I may be way off the mark here but I supect that if not doing the draw for the extra 700 tickets until tomorrow morning there is a chance they may only include people with local post codes anyway, unless the club are happy to incur extra postal costs to make sure the tickets reach their destination by Saturday morning, which I think will involve a special delivery (they could possibly offer those who are successful and live locally the option of going to the ticket office and picking their ticket up from there, to reduce some of the costs).

From the website: 

The ballot for the additional 737 tickets will run tomorrow morning (Friday) and those successful will be notified by email by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. Tickets will then be available for collection from the Tynecastle Ticket Office on Saturday between 12pm and 7pm.

57 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Probably fans letting the club know that their laziness is unacceptable has made this happen 😎

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

To be fair there were posters on here that seemed to know the new rules better than the council and HMFC.  This smacks of a bit of back tracking by the council because they have ****ed up.  Good news though and rubs the Celtic fans noses in it as they still won’t be getting any.

1 hour ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Pick up from noon til 7pm on Saturday, isn’t it? Happy to head up early from the Pans and go to the Gorgie Suite for the rugby so please feel free to include EH32. 👍

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, Oxford City said:

From the website: 

The ballot for the additional 737 tickets will run tomorrow morning (Friday) and those successful will be notified by email by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. Tickets will then be available for collection from the Tynecastle Ticket Office on Saturday between 12pm and 7pm.

1 minute ago, Shaggy2 said:

Pick up from noon til 7pm on Saturday, isn’t it? Happy to head up early from the Pans and go to the Gorgie Suite for the rugby so please feel free to include EH32. 👍

I'm guessing from these two posts I should have read the details on the link rather than just the cover post on Facebook. That way I wouldn't have suggested something which the club had already stated in terms of ticket collection. If they are all to be collected from the ticket office on the Saturday it should mean that everyone who missed out on the original ballot will have a 2nd opportunity to get a ticket as it takes postage out of the equation, and then it might just be down to whether or not they have created alternative plans for Saturday already, on the basis they weren't expecting to be at the game.

9 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I'm guessing from these two posts I should have read the details on the link rather than just the cover post on Facebook. That way I wouldn't have suggested something which the club had already stated in terms of ticket collection. If they are all to be collected from the ticket office on the Saturday it should mean that everyone who missed out on the original ballot will have a 2nd opportunity to get a ticket as it takes postage out of the equation, and then it might just be down to whether or not they have created alternative plans for Saturday already, on the basis they weren't expecting to be at the game.

I am available until 6:30pm on Saturday if Hearts call! 🤞

Fort Vallance
2 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Now that would make sense. So unlikely.

Pasquale for King
Just now, Paninaro Hearts said:

Aberdeen will be full capacity 

Let’s hope so. The club don’t seem as confident. 

been here before
5 minutes ago, Paninaro Hearts said:

Are you from Hamilton by any chance?

Paninaro Hearts
8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Let’s hope so. The club don’t seem as confident. 

The club have stated and be told to be ready for full capacity from the 9th? What part have people missed???

Shanks said no
18 minutes ago, Paninaro Hearts said:

I like new posters, it’s refreshing but do you have to say the same thing every single time?

No Idle Talk

I hope all you lucky, lucky Jambos who have got a ticket for Saturday night are warming up your vocal chords and preparing to sing yourself hoarse. Hopefully the 5,000+ can create an atmosphere that spurs the boys on to a winning performance.

:scenes:

Jambof3tornado
3 hours ago, McCrae said:

More likely it was the pressure from the fans that got the Council to do a rethink…. 

This.

2 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

To be fair there were posters on here that seemed to know the new rules better than the council and HMFC.  This smacks of a bit of back tracking by the council because they have ****ed up.  Good news though and rubs the Celtic fans noses in it as they still won’t be getting any.

About time they don’t have the chance to get any away tickets for a change!

Edited by D4nny_

2 hours ago, Paninaro Hearts said:

It will be the game after the Aberdeen one where restrictions could be lifted.

Hungry hippo
19 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

It will be the game after the Aberdeen one where restrictions could be lifted.

No, full capacity is possible from August 10th if that part of 'beyond level zero' goes ahead without changes to the roadmap of lifting restrictions.

I think Nicola Sturgeon will announce whether that can go ahead next Wednesday although I'm not 100% on when the update will be communicated.

Hearts did perhaps confuse matters by mentioning what the restricted capacity would be for Aberdeen if we are still at level zero.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Paninaro Hearts said:

The club have stated and be told to be ready for full capacity from the 9th? What part have people missed???

If you had actually bothered to read the link it says “the Club will continue to work with the local authority with a view to obtaining a further increase in capacity ahead of our next home match against Aberdeen on August 21st.”

Does that sound like the club is convinced we will be at full capacity in our next home game?

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

No, full capacity is possible from August 10th if that part of 'beyond level zero' goes ahead without changes to the roadmap of lifting restrictions.

I think Nicola Sturgeon will announce whether that can go ahead next Wednesday although I'm not 100% on when the update will be communicated.

Hearts did perhaps confuse matters by mentioning what the restricted capacity would be for Aberdeen if we are still at level zero.

It’s the Tuesday the 3rd its announced, we can only hope we can have a full capacity but the club seems to be prepared for every eventuality.
They asked season tickets holders to sign up for the Celtic ballot plus future ballots and to also stream all games in the event of not getting/wanting tickets. 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

No postage.
“ The ballot for the additional 737 tickets will run tomorrow morning (Friday) and those successful will be notified by email by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. Tickets will then be available for collection from the Tynecastle Ticket Office on Saturday between 12pm and 7pm”.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

Now that would make sense. So unlikely.

As opposed to picking up the ticket from 12-7pm at the TO which seems perfectly reasonable 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️?