Season 21/22

Rudy T

6 hours ago, Austin MacGlee said:

Hard to say at this stage. I didn't watch much of the Premiership last season so I don't know how decent the likes of St Johnstone, Aberdeen etc actually are.

We should be aiming for 3rd as a minimum standard as we are the third biggest club in Scotland but I'm not convinced Robbie can do what is needed to get us there.

Could have written this myself.

Currently we’re not great but I’m not really clued up enough on the others to say if we’re gonna struggle or not.

I have a funny feeling Celtic are going to have a bad start. Which is pleasing.

Said elsewhere I think top half but I thought that when we were demoted and I knew more about the opposition then

Lord Beni of Gorgie

If we can lift our game to the pace of the League quickly we have a chance. 

Could go either way, would be nice to have our fanbase behind us like other clubs seem to be rallying behind their clubs. 

Negativity and self fulfilling prophecies are no use to us.

First 11 is fine but we really need more depth, Finlay Pollock might just be winning a watch for us

I think we'll be fine this season. We have the foundations of a very decent squad. I think we'll challenge for top 4 and have decent cup run. Looking forward to see who Savage/Neilson bring in this next few weeks. The aim should be to qualify for Europe and close in on third. 

lost in space
13 hours ago, NLTFTh said:

From what I've watched so far, bottom 6 without a shadow of doubt, injuries to Boyce, Gordon, Smith and we will find ourselves in the deep smeling brown stuff, a bit like 2 seasons ago.

We are unfortunately still mostly the same players who struggled in a lower league and I cannot for the life of me understand the opinions that have us top 6.

Each to their own though..

Hope I am proven wrong obviously.

Pash squad, manager and tactics with no plan B, oh wait, Hearts Fc...

I have to agree. We have some good players as listed but too many who are not good enough or who have yet to prove themselves. 

Haring looking very slow in League Cup games - I hope he can get fitter but there has to be major doubts.

McEneff - not sure on him yet.  Same can be said of Gnando.

Hope Henderson and Pollock can make the breakthrough - and maybe some others.

NEED new signings or we will not be in top 6.

Austin MacGlee
On 22/07/2021 at 22:30, Jamhammer said:

Could have written this myself.

Currently we’re not great but I’m not really clued up enough on the others to say if we’re gonna struggle or not.

I have a funny feeling Celtic are going to have a bad start. Which is pleasing.

Said elsewhere I think top half but I thought that when we were demoted and I knew more about the opposition then

They are looking like a League One team at the back. If it stays that way they will struggle against any decent strike force.

On 23/07/2021 at 09:35, Gorillajam said:

I think we'll be fine this season. We have the foundations of a very decent squad. I think we'll challenge for top 4 and have decent cup run. Looking forward to see who Savage/Neilson bring in this next few weeks. The aim should be to qualify for Europe and close in on third. 

Any news on who Aberdeen are signing?

16 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Any news on who Aberdeen are signing?

Their new boy Ramirez is a grade A arrogant im too good for Aberdeen primadonna wankpiece…. 

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Their new boy Ramirez is a grade A arrogant im too good for Aberdeen primadonna wankpiece…. 

Hopefully pisses the rest of their squad off. Nothing like a billy big baws to destroy morale. 

6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Hopefully pisses the rest of their squad off. Nothing like a billy big baws to destroy morale. 

Ill pm ya