Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

Francis Albert
17 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

May have been mentioned already but read today Rangers have already sold 44,000 season tickets already. Hopefully we hear something soon.

Announcement due on Monday at latest according to the great leader's recent opus.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

Jambof3tornado
6 hours ago, 1953 said:

Does nobody think that using Murrayfield might just be a wee bit expensive when every pound's a prisoner?

Does anyone know the costs?

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, been here before said:

The SRU.

Then i trust budge to make the right decision on whether to play at tynie with reduced capacity or to attempt to get us all into murrayfield.

So the article in the paper was based around fans being allowed into Murrayfield- so hearts were going to use this as leverage for getting fans back into tynie. So why are some on here now changing that to hearts using m’field? Mental 

Francis Albert
2 hours ago, Baxfee said:

So the article in the paper was based around fans being allowed into Murrayfield- so hearts were going to use this as leverage for getting fans back into tynie. So why are some on here now changing that to hearts using m’field? Mental 

As far as I can see people are just discussing the possibility of using Murrayfield to get everyone a seat not just a small minority. I am not clear why that is "mental".

I wouldn't mind if we decided to play at Murrayfield. 

I just think that because of the restrictions likely to still be in place it would be challenging on both a financial and practical basis. 

Francis Albert
11 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I just think that because of the restrictions likely to still be in place it would be challenging on both a financial and practical basis. 

The SRU like all spectator sports. has suffered from massive loss of revenue due to Covid. I suspect they would not be too hard to deal with.

3fingersreid

Said after the Hearts v celtic  game that was my last one there , it’s a nice enough stadium but it’s pish watching football there ( for me anyway) 

davemclaren
23 minutes ago, luckydug said:

That’s where I’m at as well. I’d be surprised if there haven’t been some discussions between the SRU and both Hearts and Hibs re the possibility. 

50 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Said after the Hearts v celtic  game that was my last one there , it’s a nice enough stadium but it’s pish watching football there ( for me anyway) 

Strangely enough, apart from the result, that was the best atmosphere I’ve been at for a Hearts game at murrayfield. 

Edited by GinRummy

1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

The SRU like all spectator sports. has suffered from massive loss of revenue due to Covid. I suspect they would not be too hard to deal with.

Exactly. Their hospitality offerings would sell out, and Hearts could (again) do their own with a walk led by Gary Locke prior to kick off.

3fingersreid
4 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Strangely enough, apart from the result, that was the best atmosphere I’ve been at for a Hearts game at murrayfield. 

It was certainly an interesting atmosphere outside the ground that day 

6 hours ago, luckydug said:

I’d be happy to pay extra for a season to fund Murrayfield just so that all season ticket holders could attend every game if they wished to. 

Im probably being thick here but what does this mean?

Option 1: Your Hearts Pass

We are introducing an option for those who are not in a position to or who do not wish to renew their Season Tickets until they know for sure that they can once again attend games in person. This means they can defer their season ticket purchase. For £25, the “Your Hearts Pass” will secure your right to purchase your seat in the future. When stadium capacity numbers allow, or at any point during the season, you will be able to ‘upgrade’ to a pro-rata priced season ticket. Your initial £25 outlay will be discounted from your purchase.

Does this mean when we know for sure we can attend im buying a years worth of ST games or just an ST for the remaining games? Are will this seasons "carried over" games be included?

Just now, MrBones said:

We are introducing an option for those who are not in a position to or who do not wish to renew their Season Tickets until they know for sure that they can once again attend games in person. This means they can defer their season ticket purchase. For £25, the “Your Hearts Pass” will secure your right to purchase your seat in the future. When stadium capacity numbers allow, or at any point during the season, you will be able to ‘upgrade’ to a pro-rata priced season ticket. Your initial £25 outlay will be discounted from your purchase.

Does this mean when we know for sure we can attend im buying a years worth of ST games or just an ST for the remaining games? Are will this seasons "carried over" games be included?

This is a reserve for your seat since don’t know when you will be able to sit there.you can upgrade at any time.

Famous 1874

Slightly confused, my dad decided to defer his season ticket from last season to the upcoming season. Does he have to do anything as he technically has already paid for this season.

2 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Slightly confused, my dad decided to defer his season ticket from last season to the upcoming season. Does he have to do anything as he technically has already paid for this season.

It’s in the FAQ’s. He doesn’t need to do anything Hearts will be in touch with him. 

Berra than you
3 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Nope. If you look on the update page there is an FAQs tab at the top which is useful. Don't quote me but I think it says that nothing needs to be done in that case.

8 minutes ago, MrBones said:

I think I’ll be doing this

Im not paying to watch that on laptop again

David McCaig
Just now, WDJ87 said:

🤔🤔 the first option seems the way forward.

Screenshot_20210528-163113_Gmail.jpg

The first option is certainly the most financially devastating for Hearts as a club.

It’s nice that Hearts have offered a cheapskate option, but given that I want us to be competitive as a team and realise that players require to be paid, I’ll be choosing option 3 and renewing at full price.

David McCaig
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

So if reduced capacity only those opting for 2 or 3 will go into ballot for matchday tickets?

Yes - if capacity is reduced, only those who have bought tickets will go into the ballot!!

The Treasurer
2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Quick read of that and looks very fair.

Well done Hearts.

Agreed.

Seems to be covering all possibilities.

Hopefully a good number will take up the full price option.

That's what I plan to do

BRING_BACK_MO_BERTHA

Any idea how the ballot might work with children season tickets? e.g. will the parents seat be included as having won the ballot also?

jamboinglasgow

I thought that is a good set of options that Hearts have set out to suit all supporters. Also some good benefits as well.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Cracking video. 

Glad I didn't renew last year, not knowing and ballots are not for me.

Be back when the viral mists are clear 

2 minutes ago, BRING_BACK_MO_BERTHA said:

Any idea how the ballot might work with children season tickets? e.g. will the parents seat be included as having won the ballot also?

Think it said you would have to opt in but could be a risk of child successful and adult isnt

14 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

The first option is certainly the most financially devastating for Hearts as a club.

It’s nice that Hearts have offered a cheapskate option, but given that I want us to be competitive as a team and realise that players require to be paid, I’ll be choosing option 3 and renewing at full price.

Cheapskate aye?!?! 😠😠 

gorgieheart
18 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Cheapskate...?

Ah, I see , so only the likes of you are clearly PHM ?

I think that a good set of options - well done Hearts. I can afford to renew in full but not everyone will be in that position so I’m glad they’ve taken that into account. 

Just now, gorgieheart said:

Cheapskate...?

Rattled my cage too, option 2 isn't available to me as I told the club last season to consider my ST fully used up and refused to take any kind of credit option. FoH sub since day dot, increased this year and didn't cancel it when the going got tough but aye am a ****ing cheapskate 🤬🤬🤬

The Hogfather

Renewing on Tuesday, the £25 deal is good for those who don't want to commit, but I'll happily renew and hope for the best.

been here before

All seems reasonably straighforward  and fair. Either option 1 or 2 for me. No way am I shelling out full whack on account of the utter cack handed piss poor shite served up by Hearts TV last year and if thats an option this year then no way am I paying full whack for it again.

Option 1 though, the Hearts Pass. I wonder if having that would entitle you to be in the ballot should crowds be limited or if you'd need to upgrade to the full ST?

200 sheets to renew my Platinum though. Cant argue with that.

17 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

That is ****in soul destroying. Probably the worst version of the Hearts sing I've ever heard. How anyone could take a bouncy, rousing call to arms and turn it into a wailing, warbling dirge escapes me.

If I was swithering what to do then that really wouldnt convince me to renew in the slightest.

been here before
6 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

Cheapskate...?

This thread is going to be great for the ubers to show off their PHMness.

BelgeJambo

I think I’ll go option 2.  No idea when travel restrictions will be relaxed from Belgium and back

gorgieheart
Just now, WDJ87 said:

Rattled my cage too, option 2 isn't available to me as I told the club last season to consider my ST fully used up and refused to take any kind of credit option. FoH sub since day dot, increased this year and didn't cancel it when the going got tough but aye am a ****ing cheapskate 🤬🤬🤬

Yup... pretty much in the same boat...

Some folk really need to engage the brain before letting loose on here  ! 

Anyway , what a video that is...total hairs on the back of the neck stuff.

Hearts are an easy target at times , especially when it comes to opinions from our own support , but nobody can knock that video...its art..! 

25 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

So if reduced capacity only those opting for 2 or 3 will go into ballot for matchday tickets?

Think that’s what is says or infers. Seems fair as the option 1 fan won’t have paid for a seat for next season. 

27 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

👌Ditto

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

That is ****in soul destroying. Probably the worst version of the Hearts sing I've ever heard. How anyone could take a bouncy, rousing call to arms and turn it into a wailing, warbling dirge escapes me.

If I was swithering what to do then that really wouldnt convince me to renew in the slightest.

😁  yer a right wee misery.

I like Frightened Rabbit but must admit I'm not so keen on that version of our song but it works well with certain things, like the Memorial Garden vid, and I quite enjoyed it in that video. Let's just hope we're all back at the old place soon. 👍

8 minutes ago, been here before said:

All seems reasonably straighforward  and fair. Either option 1 or 2 for me. No way am I shelling out full whack on account of the utter cack handed piss poor shite served up by Hearts TV last year and if thats an option this year then no way am I paying full whack for it again.

Option 1 though, the Hearts Pass. I wonder if having that would entitle you to be in the ballot should crowds be limited or if you'd need to upgrade to the full ST?

200 sheets to renew my Platinum though. Cant argue with that.

Don’t think option 1ers will be in any ballots for tickets. 

Dagger Is Back
19 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Hearts are often accused, including by me, of being out of touch with ordinary fans. This suite of options shows that they've put a lot of thought into catering for as many supporters as possible. Covid has had a devastating impact on many and may continue to do so for some time to come, so really happy that they've tried to reflect that.

People will do what is best for them and that's the way it should always be. Don't see it as a cheapskate option at all - it's one that keeps fans on a line for  when crowds are allowed back in and fans are on a better financial footing.

David McCaig
14 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

Cheapskate...?

Cutting Hearts financially adrift in the middle of pandemic certainly doesn’t make someone a PHM.

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold