• McGlynn The Money

• Stu_HMFC

• kingantti1874

4 minutes ago, georgeparkdb said:

PayPal payment sent

Team name Marooned

All received! Thanks and good luck 👌

kingantti1874

I will have another joiner for you Homme.  He will have his team entered but Probably won’t be able to join the league till later tonight or tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I will have another joiner for you Homme.  He will have his team entered but Probably won’t be able to join the league till later tonight or tomorrow. 

No probs, cheers. I will be locking the league tonight but if you need a link for him to join let me know (or I can open it up when he is ready to join).

The person you paid for has now entered so all good there 👍

Edited by Homme

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Homme said:

No probs, cheers. I will be locking the league tonight but if you need a link for him to join let me know (or I can open it up when he is ready to join).

The person you paid for has now entered so all good there 👍

yep thanks homme , the new joiner is his laddie who wants in on the action 😂

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

yep thanks homme , the new joiner is his laddie who wants in on the action 😂

Quite right!

The league I have with my mates has been infiltrated with our kids over the past two or three years 😂

CLOSED!

Think we are up to £290 potential prize pot, I'll confirm when game has stopped updating.

Thanks all!

Edited by Homme

Same bank details as the last few years Homme? Sent a PM but I’m not sure if mine or your inbox has any issues 

1 hour ago, King prawn said:

Same bank details as the last few years Homme? Sent a PM but I’m not sure if mine or your inbox has any issues 

Same as last year mate, thanks 

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

The laddie didn’t get a team registered  in time homme so ignore previous exchange. No one else to come from me 

No worries mate. Thanks 👍

Bruno Fernandes Captain was a good shout today :smuggy:

I'll pretend I know what I'm doing and get it out the way early, so I can go back to finishing in last position as usual :lol:

Solid start from lots of people. Has always been a very high standard this competition!

Handful of entry fees still required and I will give everyone till the end of WEEK 3. If no payment by then I will be removing the offender's.

It's after this I will be able to confirm prize pot and prizes.  Cheers all and good luck for the comp!

On 15/08/2021 at 17:56, McGlynn The Money said:

Is the "Alleviate the Tedium" guy involved this year?

Pretty sure that is Statto but don't see him in the league unless he has changed his actual name.

Nice of him to not put us all down a ranking this year :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
McGlynn The Money
On 16/08/2021 at 21:37, AppleTarts said:

Pretty sure that is Statto but don't see him in the league unless he has changed his actual name.

Nice of him to not put us all down a ranking this year :lol:

Aye! Wonder why he's not doing it this year.

Still a handful of payments to receive guys. I'm not chasing too hard - you will be removed from the league if i don't see them by the end of next week.

Only fair on everyone in the competition.

kingantti1874

7/8 players are obvious picks this year.. most people have gravitated towards the same “core” of the team. 

don’t think they have the pricing right, you should really only be able to select 1 from Bruno, Salah, Lukaku and de bruyne when he comes back without crippling team 

I feel like picking Harry Kane at the start of the season, banking on his value going up after a massive transfer was a total waste of time. 

Might use his transfer value to buy Jota, and upgrade one of my other players. 

McGlynn The Money
9 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

7/8 players are obvious picks this year.. most people have gravitated towards the same “core” of the team. 

don’t think they have the pricing right, you should really only be able to select 1 from Bruno, Salah, Lukaku and de bruyne when he comes back without crippling team 

Aye, so many tipster Twitter pages and websites. Boring, sheep ***** all just picking the same players. No flair or imagination.

Complete *****.

7 hours ago, JamboRossi79 said:

I’ve got a team registered for this already for work can I join the league now or too late ?

Cut off date for payments hasn't ended yet so I dont see why not.

I've closed the league but I will send you the invite link for to join via PM

All details you need are on the first post in this thread. Cheers

JamboRossi79
9 hours ago, Homme said:

Cut off date for payments hasn't ended yet so I dont see why not.

I've closed the league but I will send you the invite link for to join via PM

All details you need are on the first post in this thread. Cheers

Cheers have sent the money via PayPal so just send me the link via PM when you can that would be great

• 8 months later...

Hi all.

Big weekend coming up for us all but just a short message to say this competition has not been forgotten about! Final games are on Sunday and afterwards the final placings will be confirmed.

With the game tomorrow and potential Hearts related things on Sunday happening... i will update this thread early next week with final positions and prizes - most likely Monday work allowing! Once confirmed i will get the cash prizes out to those ASAP.

Cheers all. Fingers crossed for a memorable weekend for our club!

5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

All gone wrong for me in the last 3 weeks 🤦‍♂️

I'm not sure why I put myself through the hassle of running this every year when I can never lay a glove on the top performers. :lol:

Been my best year for a while and I was shocking before Christmas. After Christmas I probably stack up quite well!

This year was very challenging with COVID, etc was impossible to plan ahead. Well done to those at the top end.

This time next year Rodders.....

Hi all,

Apologies, i've been posted up North this week so this had slipped my mind. Quick post to confirm the winners of the 21/22 competition!

1st Place = Jumbo Soldiers - Gavin Hume - £140

2nd Place = MrsGrealish69 - Keith Anderson - £70

3rd Place = Livra La Vida Loca - Gavin Smith - £45

4th Place - Coppi XI - Stephen Anderson - £25

5th Place - Kenny - Jonny McLaren - £10

Congratulations to all the winners! It really is an effort to do so well over a full football season. The Kickback FPL comps have always been of a high standard so well done once again.

Can i ask you all now to contact me via PM with your preferred method of receiving your winnings and also confirm details of said method. (I do have your details i think but a year is a long time and i don't want to just pay out blindly). 

Lastly, thank you to everyone who entered. As usual, if there is an appetite for a 22/23 competition i will be happy to facilitate when the time comes.

Cheers all!

57th out of 58 :lol:

I'm always amazed at just how badly I do, and I never seem to have that bad a team. I always miss the triple captain matches where someone scores a hat-trick, or pick the guy who gets substituted for the goalscorers :vrface:

Oh well, on to next year! 

• 1 month later...
McGlynn The Money
On 27/05/2022 at 22:19, Homme said:

2nd place paid out now.

Just one to go!

Bump!

The website up and running for the new campaign. Unlimited changes can be made to the team over the World Cup, so it's basically an extra ****ing Wildcard.

3 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

The website up and running for the new campaign. Unlimited changes can be made to the team over the World Cup, so it's basically an extra ****ing Wildcard.

If admin approves I'll get this up and running next week when I return from holiday. 

Still looking to pay out Stephen Anderson for his 4th place too. Stephen if you are reading this please get in touch 👍

McGlynn The Money
21 minutes ago, Homme said:

If admin approves I'll get this up and running next week when I return from holiday. 

Still looking to pay out Stephen Anderson for his 4th place too. Stephen if you are reading this please get in touch 👍

Good man!

Hope Mr Anderson gets in touch too.