• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• Francis Albert

• Hackney Hearts

Unknown user

Suspended by Everton, a 31 year old man - this is legally available information and his identity will be confirmed by his lack of presence pretty soon.

That's the problem with the public eye.

Heartsofgold
7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Hope he is not named at any stage unless found guilty in a court of law.

100% agree with this.

A mate of mine from down south said a 31 year old attacking mid (won't put name) but this would appear to match what I was told...

Screenshot_20210720-095156_Firefox.thumb.jpg.fbb09f795726a5150519077328a8437f.jpg

4 minutes ago, RS86 said:

A mate of mine from down south said a 31 year old attacking mid (won't put name) but this would appear to match what I was told...

Screenshot_20210720-095156_Firefox.thumb.jpg.fbb09f795726a5150519077328a8437f.jpg

Hopefully they will give the playert support also until the moment comes if he is found guilty.

The media really are scum and so are all the wanna be journalists in planet Twitter and Facebook.

Not even clicking on the BBC link - they are just an abhorrent institution.

Clicking on the BBC every day would lead anyone to think that we are a country of wall to wall sex offenders, child raping racists all about to die from the nuclear meltdown that is covid19.

Would not give them the steam of my piss.

Edited by i8hibsh

The Future's Maroon

First I’d heard of this, two second google search and the name is found

What a truly dangerous world we live in.  Social media is the the biggest evil to hit it in modern times.  A force for bad that leaves destruction wherever it goes and gives zero ****s as it goes along.

William H. Bonney
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What a truly dangerous world we live in.  Social media is the the biggest evil to hit it in modern times.  A force for bad that leaves destruction wherever it goes and gives zero ****s as it goes along.

But on the other hand there’s loads of fit burds doing tiktok videos. 

Hackney Hearts
7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Social media is the the biggest evil to hit it in modern times. 

Said someone on social media.

2 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

😃 and he’s made over 20% of the posts on this thread already …

6 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

I go on here as I am a Hearts supporter.  I don't come on to ruin people's lives.

heartandsoul
26 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

This

26 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Agreed. It absolutely is. 

Monsieur Maroon
18 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Hope he's not named unless he is found Gyilfy.

😝

Hackney Hearts
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I don't come on to ruin people's lives.

I accept that it's probably accidental.  👍

Just that your statement was a tiny bit hyperbolic - if you'd said social media can be a force for good as well as a force for evil, then fairy nuff.

JKB is overWHELMingly a force for good, obviously.

May one-six
34 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I think this is the one and only time I will agree with one of your comments, i8 👍

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Just that your statement was a tiny bit hyperbolic - if you'd said social media can be a force for good as well as a force for evil, then fairy nuff.

Unless I8 is feeling neglected....

Pasquale for King

Anyone notice the difference in how the English police dealt with this as opposed to what happened with Griffiths?

Let's not get JKB shut down folk. Apart from the transfer thread, I quite like it here.

All hail Deevers the ITK king. Two world cup winning megabucks superstars coming our way🇱🇻

JamboAndrew
2 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

Let's not get JKB shut down folk. Apart from the transfer thread, I quite like it here.

All hail Deevers the ITK king. Two world cup winning megabucks superstars coming our way🇱🇻

Still waiting for Hlebs brother. He will be great 

RustyRightPeg

A quick search shows the only 31 year olds in the squad are Delph and Gylfi.

Edited by RustyRightPeg

22 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

The bad outweighs the good on a quite stratospheric level

Good

Connecting with a guy or girl you barely knew at school 25 years ago and now find out about every second of their lives you really don't give the slightest **** about

Helping to get the message out about missing persons

Keeping nosey parkers up to date with shit that should not concern their wee Mrs Mangle lives about

Bad

A playground and buffet for sex offenders and child rapists

Many murders have happened because of social media

People's lives ruined

Job losses

Irreparable reputation damage

Bullying which leads to suicides

Wokeness

Virtue signalling

Becoming the world justice system

Edited by i8hibsh

15 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Anyone notice the difference in how the English police dealt with this as opposed to what happened with Griffiths?

Apart from the fact we haven't seen the messages (the player in England may have sent something substantially different from camera emojis) the police would be operating under two different legal systems.

3 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

A quick search shows the only 31 year olds in the squad are Delph and Gylfi.

Can 100% confirm its not Delph out these two 

2 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Surely it’s quite easy to narrow down who it could be by looking at their squad and the ages with them…

They don’t really do much in their reporting to narrow it down. “Police charged a 31 year old married man who plays for Everton, comes from Iceland, has blond hair, plays in midfield, takes free kicks and his name sounds like Wilfy Haggardson…but we can’t tell you who it is”. 

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Surely it’s quite easy to narrow down who it could be by looking at their squad and the ages with them…

There's only 2 aged 31 and only one is a midfielders. However, the bottom line is no details should be made public until he's found guilty. Imagine the stigma when your named then it is either dropped or your found not guilty. The accuser keeps there anonymity but the accused us forever tarred with the pedo tag. Not to mention the very possible marriage breakdown. Pedo's are scum but until found guilty surely they also deserve full anonymity.

Biffa Bacon
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Hope he is not named at any stage unless found guilty in a court of law.

Yeah, like Jimmy Saville you mean. Never convicted in a court of law, so must have been innocent. I am not sure that the lives (family members as well as the victims) he destroyed would agree.

5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Good

Connecting with a guy or girl you barely knew at school 25 years ago and now find out about every second of their lives you really don't give the slightest **** about

Keeping nosey parkers up to date with shit that should not concern their wee Mrs Mangle lives about

Bad

People's lives ruined

Job losses

Wokeness

Virtue signalling

The hyperbole goes up a few notches.   :laugh: :clap:

48 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I go on here as I am a Hearts supporter.  I don't come on to ruin people's lives.

Just playing devils advocate here but your long ago memorable thread about bus journeys was neither Hearts related nor posted in the terrace as a Hearts supporter so to post the above is just bullshit surely. What it would suggest in the world of amateur psychology is projection

3 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Yeah, like Jimmy Saville you mean. Never convicted in a court of law, so must have been innocent. I am not sure that the lives (family members as well as the victims) he destroyed would agree.

So let me get this straight.  You think that after an accusation a person should be named and shamed as a paedophile?

5 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

There's only 2 aged 31 and only one is a midfielders. However, the bottom line is no details should be made public until he's found guilty. Imagine the stigma when your named then it is either dropped or your found not guilty. The accuser keeps there anonymity but the accused us forever tarred with the pedo tag. Not to mention the very possible marriage breakdown. Pedo's are scum but until found guilty surely they also deserve full anonymity.

Thats a very difficult one i think? How would you feel if your neighbour was that way inclined and your daughter a target or vulnerable to a predator and you were not informed of any potential risk. There has to be common sense on both sides surely? 

12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Good

Bad

People's lives ruined

Job losses

Wokeness

Virtue signalling

What the **** is a mrs mangle???

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. 

There can simply be no exceptions to this rule or you undermine our entire foundation for justice.

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Thats a very difficult one i think? How would you feel if your neighbour was that way inclined and your daughter a target or vulnerable to a predator and you were not informed of any potential risk. There has to be common sense on both sides surely? 

Once convicted the list of pedos in your area is available to the public. I agreethough there is a balance needed but everyone is innocent until proven guilty and the damage done whilst accused can be life changing.

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Good

Bad

People's lives ruined

Job losses

Wokeness

Virtue signalling

I agree with your sentiment but you miss out many good things and even some bad things. 

Many a cat has been found alive and safe due to the power of fb or a jumper returned. That alone is worth everything...... 

Spitonastranger
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

You just accused the BBC of terrifying us and look at your first sentance 😀

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, sadj said:

What the **** is a mrs mangle???

Neighbours, nosey cow. 

Should have went with Isa from "Still game" , more relevant and relatable. 🤷‍♂️