What do you hate more?

Morgan

Is it being too hot, or is it being too cold?

Is it being too hungry, or is it being too full?

Mine are too hot and too full.

Jambos_1874

Too hot and too full. If you're too cold you can wear warmer clothes or turn on the heating. Whereas when you're too hot there isn't a lot you can do about, at least in this country where its rare to have A/C. Even a cold shower is very temporary in cooling you down. If you're hungry you can eat and that'll pass soon, but if you're full you just have to wait for it to digest, unless you go for a good chunder.

The "too full" crowd need to discover the wonders of a medicinal Jägermeister. 

If you're absolutely stuffed after a big meal, a shot of Jäger afterwards will have you right as rain within half an hour. 

Too cold 100%.

I get the poster aboves argument about warming up by doing exercise or putting extra clothes on etc but I genuinely hate being freezing cold especially if it involves cold water. 

I suppose being "too" anything isn't good though otherwise you wouldn't be "too" you would just be (insert adjective).

When I am too hungry I get pretty angry and agitated so i'll plump for hunger.

indianajones

Being too hot is far worse imo. 

You are at such high risks of heat stroke unless you take care of yourself. Cold will get you too but i feel its much less likely. 

Heat stroke is a horrible feeling. 

And oh, i hate feeling too hungry. When too full just have a quick nap. Seems to work.

Too hot, too hungry. I can carry on doing day to day things until 37 degrees but above that I struggle. 

I've never been too hot or too cold, but I've read stories of the 1920s expeditions to Antarctica and I've read stories about people being stranded in a sun-baked desert, and being too cold definitely sounds worse.

Similarly, I've never been too hungry.  It's an oddity, but I can go 24 hours or more without eating, and have done so several times, and I just don't get hungry. Being too full, on the other hand, is a situation I avoid at all cost ... the fiery hell called Acid Reflux has visited me too often and I never want to experience that again.  Ever!

16 hours ago, Morgan said:

Is it being too hot, or is it being too cold?

Is it being too hungry, or is it being too full?

Mine are too hot and too full.

Agree ! In all my years wandering the hills I've learned how to deal with cold, basically the answer is to put on warm clothing before your body gets cold. I've never learned to cope with the kind of heat we've been having, there's only so many clothes you can remove, only so many cold showers you can take, and trying to sleep at night is  near impossible.

If I'm hungry I can eat a wee bit more, if I've stuffed myself silly there's hee haw i can do, unless I'm Kate Moss or someone, with my heid doon the lavvy and fingers doon the throat.

Too hot apparently. I often hear the ladies saying that as I walk past, when I feel perfectly ambient.

In reality, too hot and too hungry. I don’t mind the heat but living in Scotland gives you plenty practice in how to warm up.