• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alwaysthereinspirit
Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Hate to say it, but Rangers did well by sticking with Gerrard after several years winning nothing. Doubt this guy will get a full season.

Full season? He might not see the end of his first Scottish Summer

I love it when the green and white Saintly Sons get beaten.

This 🤣 this 🤣 and definitely this 🤣

7 minutes ago, Gambo said:

This guy will be lucky to see it past the 1st OF game. Defeat by us on Saturday and a defeat in OF game will see him gone.

That must be one of the poorest Celtic teams for a long time.

To be fair he’s inherited a team where all his best players want to leave. Might be a decent manager but he’ll not get the time. If Rangers start season well he’ll be a goner if they get beat in old firm game. Could do with Gerrard doing a runner from Ibrox now to see both struggle. 

12 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

It's the disco lights I feel sorry for.  

Those Disco Lights must be ****ing jinxed :rofl:

JamboAndrew
6 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Edouard will definitely be away now to fill the £30m hole. 

Pretty sure I remember psg having a hefty sell on fee

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
15 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Budgeted for being in CL 3 seasons in 5...

4th season not in CL

🤣🤣🤣

Its staggering how from a position of munumental power and strength they've conspired to completely ruin it for themselves. Bizarre stuff. 

They are there for the taking at the moment. Let's go into this game with confidence please. 

5 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

You wonder how deep the Old Firm alliance is. Rangers throw everything at it racking up directors loans and Celtic meekly collapse

That's something that really bugs the Celtic fans (I pop onto Kerrydale Street now and then to bask in their anguish!)

Celtic's major shareholder is a billionaire, but likes to take out his dividend without putting his own money into the club.  The Rangers directors have a fraction of the personal wealth of Desmond, but they have pumped money into the club in return for share confetti (Dave King excluded, as he still has outstanding loans and possibly security over assets, but he was never a real Rangers fan).

Saint Jambo
19 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

It's the disco lights I feel sorry for.  

😂😂😂

August Landmesser
38 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

What's incredible about Celtic is how self-inflicted this all is. They've been hoarding money and goalie, central defence and strikers have been problem positions for several years now.

Yep, they were in a position to dominate Scottish Football for years to come, whilst probably eventually making a decent dent in Europe.

And they've utterly ****ed it.

:pleasing:

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Yep, they were in a position to dominate Scottish Football for years to come, whilst probably eventually making a decent dent in Europe.

I mean we've shot ourselves in the foot several times the last few years but not from such a position of absolute dominance.

Started when they tried to buy McGinn for a fiver 🤣🤣.  A ready made replacement for the thug Brown. Biscuit tin mentality hasn’t left them. Superb stuff for us all

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Started when they tried to buy McGinn for a fiver 🤣🤣.  A ready made replacement for the thug Brown. Biscuit tin mentality hasn’t left them. Superb stuff for us all

They could have had Hickey, McGinn and Gordon in their team now, for a comibined £5m or so (about what they paid for Barkas). Plus Ivan Toney for probably less than they paid for a couple of their failed strikers recently. Those players are exactly what they've needed for over a year. Laughable from them, and not the first time they've penny pinched when it comes to buying or retaining good Scottish players, or players like Toney they think they can get on the cheap from smaller clubs.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Randy Marsh
6 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

This downward spiral all started when they panicked during Covid at the thought of the 2019-20 season being voided.  They have been shambles since being awarded 8.78 in a row.  No doubt they would have been laughing at our predicament back then too.  Who's laughing now?         

Shanks said no

Must be a wind up, would be beautiful the boy working in the kiosk was Celtic McCelticface

Horatio Caine
53 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Absolutely brilliant. That has made my night. Hopefully another defeat coming at Tynecastle on Saturday 

Well, presumably our players will have watched that tonight.  If they have, they'll know what to do to win on Saturday and hopefully, will do that even if Boab instructs his usual cautious approach.

1 hour ago, Japan Jambo said:

Tenglish on form, makes beautiful listening

It certainly did.    He picked Anges' interview apart.    Gave the Celtic board it tight from the comfort of his chair :lol:

Was good to listen to McFadden also. 

1 hour ago, Paulp74 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG-20210728-WA0004.jpg

That is absolutely brilliant.   Looks like he caught a hot chip in his mouth.    Ouch! 

Auldbenches
53 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Those Disco Lights must be ****ing jinxed :rofl:

They'll have ****ing cobwebs on them can't have been used for about 5 year.  

They're like something from the prize bingo   

Auldbenches
24 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I mean we've shot ourselves in the foot several times the last few years but not from such a position of absolute dominance.

12 months ago they were posturing like **** and now a complete joke.  

4 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

They'll have ****ing cobwebs on them can't have been used for about 5 year.  

They're like something from the prize bingo   

superb. They bought disco lights instead of McGinn 🤣🤣

that club is turning into Glasgow’s very own version of Hibs 

Auldbenches
2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

superb. They bought disco lights instead of McGinn 🤣🤣

that club is turning into Glasgow’s very own version of Hibs 

I really hope the lights instead of Mcginn bit is true.   One of of the funniest things ever in Scottish football.  

Class of 75
1 hour ago, Horatio Caine said:

Well, presumably our players will have watched that tonight.  If they have, they'll know what to do to win on Saturday and hopefully, will do that even if Boab instructs his usual cautious approach.

Yep fingers crossed. They are poor and there for the beating 

merseyjambo
7 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

They could have had Hickey, McGinn and Gordon in their team now, for a comibined £5m or so (about what they paid for Barkas). Plus Ivan Toney for probably less than they paid for a couple of their failed strikers recently. Those players are exactly what they've needed for over a year. Laughable from them, and not the first time they've penny pinched when it comes to buying or retaining good Scottish players, or players like Toney they think they can get on the cheap from smaller clubs.

Correct. It’s their complete arrogance that they can come calling  and sign players for the price they want to pay. Toney being the prime example. The take it or leave it bid because in 6 months we’ll have him for nothing. Weird they can’t recognise that about themselves and the silly money figures being spoken about for Ajer, Edouard and Christie.

Christie I’m sure is out of contract in December and Edouard next summer.

Watching the game, Edouard looked like he didn’t want to be there. 

Sutton is correct that the board have screwed it up. Again i believe it was the mentality of not paying that cost them Eddie Howe and making an extremely obscure appointment as manager who I’d be amazed if he knows much about some of the players signed or in process of being signed. The if Rangers spend a pound, we’ll spend 25p mentality has always been the Celtic Way.

The Old Tolbooth

I'm taking immense satisfaction from this result last night, more so because it's cost Celtic millions this season, and millions last season, and their famous biscuit tin lid will stay shut for even longer now, they've really dug themselves into a hole and it's absolutely wonderful to see, it would be even better if they just died full stop but that's just wishful thinking on my part, if Neilson doesn't get stuck into them on Saturday night now, then there really is no excuses left, they are there for the taking! 

Their Boards legendary tight-fistedness coming home to roost for them big style.  A fire sale on the horizon and a fight for them to achieve  second place on the cards. 

complete control
1 hour ago, Deevers said:

Their Boards legendary tight-fistedness coming home to roost for them big style.  A fire sale on the horizon and a fight for them to achieve  second place on the cards. 

A fire sale ? i dont think they are struggling for money. A fire buy maybe. 😗

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, complete control said:

A fire sale ? i dont think they are struggling for money. A fire buy maybe. 😗

Peter Lawwell said they budget to make the Champions League group stages 3 out of every 5 years. They've just failed to qualify for said group stages for the fourth consecutive year. 

IveSeenTheLight
6 minutes ago, Boab said:

I take it Hubs and Sheep are not on the box ?

There will be a stream. Were watching on RedTV PPV

4 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Peter Lawwell said they budget to make the Champions League group stages 3 out of every 5 years. They've just failed to qualify for said group stages for the fourth consecutive year. 

And sold Ajer for £13m, they’ll get similar for Edouard and maybe 10m for Christie they aren’t skint that’s for sure. Their problem is finding the right quality of player to play first team football and challenge Rangers at biscuit tin mentality prices. I also think if they keep pissing about with signings that manager will walk away. 

14 minutes ago, Boab said:

I take it Hubs and Sheep are not on the box ?

Hibs game is live on youtube apparently

9 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Hibs game is live on youtube apparently

Should be on redtube 11 dicks with a ***** in charge 😂

Footballfirst
43 minutes ago, Negan said:

Anyone got the link? Isnt coming up on you tube

Now working (at half time)

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

222771775_10161184352025884_2869469484259722099_n.jpg

Let’s help him achieve that on Saturday.

In way over his head if last nights performance and post match comments are anything to go by. 

European giants hibs and abetdeen haven't managed a goal yet against minnows.  Mind you, we did have a rather embarrassing episode ourselves once.