• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The change in the away goals rule has changed Euro games really is worth trying to win away games now rather than just sneak a goal... Rangers just no going about it in quite the right way🤣

18 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Malmo are good guys aren't they? I will never forget them pumping Hibs at Easter Road 7-0 😊

my favourite 2nd team.

hilarious stuff tonight 🤣🤣🤣

Rangers being shown up here for their actual level, Celtics demise has inflated peoples perception of Rangers but let's remember these guys lost to St Mirren and Johnstone in cups last season.

John Findlay

See PSV are 3 up against Celtic's conquerors. The Danes really did them a favour and stopped them from serious embarrassment 

I'm old enough to remember cheering on Celtic and rangers when they won their European trophies. Now I want them both humped rotten 

Just now, XB52 said:

I'm old enough to remember cheering on Celtic and rangers when they won their European trophies. Now I want them both humped rotten 

This.The CL money on offer changed it for me.

Auldbenches
27 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Malmo are good guys aren't they? I will never forget them pumping Hibs at Easter Road 7-0 😊

They were that ahead in the game at Easter road their fans started a Congo.  

8 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

Have to confess, I want Aberdeen to win their Euro game, so that our game is moved to the Sunday and I'll have a chance of going (I'm at a 50th birthday all day on the Saturday).

i feel dirty, time for a sheep dip.

Nothing dirty about that firstly boosts the coefficient for when we enter champions league next season. And will mean they have a nice long journey to either Azerbaijan or Cyprus a few days before they meet us.

Auldbenches

Was it malmo and vlad's other team that knocked them out of both competitions to deny them funds when Craig white took over?

I'm sure they got knocked out of both tournaments with mccoist in charge.  

4 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I remember years ago doing the Congo at easter road at half time with most of the hearts support. We were 3-0 up if I remember correctly! I seem to recall Mickey nicking the ball of Leighton and scoring. Can’t beat an Easter road Congo dance! 

47 minutes ago, Homme said:

Oh well :rofl:

Damn should've asked you for the lottery numbers - so I could pick different ones...

2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Was it malmo and vlad's other team that knocked them out of both competitions to deny them funds when Craig white took over?

I'm sure they got knocked out of both tournaments with mccoist in charge.  

they only played one tie that year, once kaunas knocked them out they were out of europe

10 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

they were that far ahead they could have raffled a sub appearance from one of their fans and still dominated

Footballfirst
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

they only played one tie that year, once kaunas knocked them out they were out of europe

It was Maribor who beat them in the EL play-off following the Malmo game in 2011.

Kaunas was in 2008 after Rangers had reached the UEFA Cup Final 3 months earlier

Auldbenches
11 minutes ago, thegreatsd said:

I remember years ago doing the Congo at easter road at half time with most of the hearts support. We were 3-0 up if I remember correctly! I seem to recall Mickey nicking the ball of Leighton and scoring. Can’t beat an Easter road Congo dance! 

I thought malmo had done the first congo there.  

8 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Thanks.  I knew the kaunas result had a huge impact on their money at a desperate time.  Thought malmo had rubbed their noses in it. 

Couldn't remember kaunas so lazily called them vlad's other team.  

2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Could be a big goal that and sets it up nicely for next week. 

It was set up nicer at 2-0 imo.

I see bohemians are beating paok 2 nil. We could only dream of that type of result. Amazes me how the small Irish teams excel. Dundalk too

I can still hear Rob McLean purring  about rangers limitless options. Bit of a ****ing reality check tonight eh? Lucky still to be in the tie. 

Mr Elwood P
51 minutes ago, Muppetboy said:

I see bohemians are beating paok 2 nil. We could only dream of that type of result. Amazes me how the small Irish teams excel. Dundalk too

I always wonder about this too. Irish teams seem to punch well above their weight while Scottish teams usually make an arse of it …

16 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I always wonder about this too. Irish teams seem to punch well above their weight while Scottish teams usually make an arse of it …

Whats the irish domestic set up like from grass roots up? 

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

Rangers look playable on that showing. The league could be very interesting this year.

Gee whizz they were about 5 short and that team would still tuck us away in my opinion.

37 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Summer football. Same with teams from Norway, Sweden, Iceland & Finland. They're going in fully match fit against teams still in their pre-season.

alwaysthereinspirit
6 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Could be a big goal that and sets it up nicely for next week. 

Nicely for whom?

alwaysthereinspirit
4 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Gee whizz they were about 5 short and that team would still tuck us away in my opinion.

I love when Hearts “fans” point out how $#!te we might be.

5 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I love when Hearts “fans” point out how $#!te we might be.

It has nothing to do with that, only 1 Hearts player would get in Rangers team, that's a fact.