Scottish Clubs in Europe

Footballfirst

Dagger Is Back
8 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

They can ram it, final is Saturday 20th.........until the SFA change it.

Think you’ll find the final is Sat 21/5

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HeartsandonlyHearts
51 minutes ago, InternationalJambo said:

Great result for Scottish football. Folk disappointed about this result need to think about the benefits it brings to the league. We wouldn’t be in the position we are in at the weekend if it wasn’t for a good European showing from a Scottish team in the last few years. 

Nah…

1 hour ago, Cade said:

fIfB6Xr.gif

Kind of .

But its genuine.

At one time Cade I wasnt for it but seeing the financial boost for us....

Ye gotta admit no?

Doctor FinnBarr
19 minutes ago, ray said:

If they get to the final it’s on Thursday 18 may so the Scottish cup will be Sunday 21 may better for hearts i

5 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Think you’ll find the final is Sat 21/5

Sorry Dagger, was just going by rays post.

Jambo_jim2001

Well done rangers👍 it means I will get a decent sleep tonight,no eejits arguing with lamposts whilst intoxicated. Please beat the Tim's too👍👍 the sound of the union flags at half mast here is terrible❤️,❤️,G,❤️

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, Ked said:

Kind of .

But its genuine.

Ye gotta admit no?

None of us like the huns or want them to win we’re all bitter as ****, or I am anyway.  Personally I’m about 14 years of age when it comes to football I’m childish, bitter and pretty bigotted to be perfectly honest. A few months ago I was spitting tacks about Robbie and Ann…Robbie will have totally redeemed himself for me if we give the tramps a doing Saturday…
But sometimes I just enjoy games of football and I have good pals and family who are huns so for them fair enough. 

Dagger Is Back
23 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

No need to apologise matey. EC final

is Wednesday 18/5. Even if the bigot boys get there we’re still good to go.

19 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

None of us like the huns or want them to win we’re all bitter as ****, or I am anyway.  Personally I’m about 14 years of age when it comes to football I’m childish, bitter and pretty bigotted to be perfectly honest. A few months ago I was spitting tacks about Robbie and Ann…Robbie will have totally redeemed himself for me if we give the tramps a doing Saturday…
But sometimes I just enjoy games of football and I have good pals and family who are huns so for them fair enough. 

I cannae help but like your posts .

On 15/04/2022 at 09:39, graygo said:

Is that no only if the Russians aren't banned? Unlikely tbh.

If/when Russia/ Belarus get the flick that will add a different scenario again.....!

Watt-Zeefuik
2 hours ago, SkabalaJam said:

With say £4m in European money. Should we push the boat out and put the FOH money into first team as well for next couple of seasons?

Not FoH money. To me we should splash some cash on some players that are a level up in one or two positions but use the guaranteed group stage money to cover their entire contracts.

2 hours ago, Bozi said:

I posted this exact scenario a couple weeks back,  and was told it was fantasy

Been thinking about the best case scenario for the rest of the season and while a stretch,  it could happen. 
Though it depends a lot on TheRangers getting agonisingly close to glory...Bear with me here....

First up we take care of business and pump Hibs at Tynecastle, ensure they are bottom 6, hammer them at Hampden booking a final spot and 8 games in Europe next season. TheRangers win the cup semi to book a final place against us.

TheRangers and Celtic go to the final day, with TheRangers fighting for a treble and in the driving seat to wrap up the league. TheRangers suffer a last minute equaliser, handing Celtic the title and breaking them.

They then go into the Europa league final on Wednesday the  18th where they defend brilliantly for 90 minutes, take the game to extra time where the arse falls out of them and they lose a couple of goals and the chance at glory.

Roll on Scottish cup Saturday where a mentally and physically broken TheRangers get ripped apart by Barrie and Boyce, handing the Jambos a glorious Scottish Cup win.

Robbie Nielson becomes a true Hearts legend,Robbie haters on Kickback spontaneously combust in fury 😂

All fantasy I know but if somehow the stars were to align then there may end up a national shortage of Kleenex

All fair, and now we know that Rangers' final league match will be on Gorgie Rd.

I like Rangers winning in Eurooe.

It doesnt make me anti catholic

It doesnt mean I voted no.

I voted yes.

Can people please try to not do what they supposedly hate and confuse politics with football.

Rangers have excelled in Europe deal with it.

4 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Hope they get to the final v West Ham and get hammered on and off the pitch. 

This ^ would be good for the co efficient and puts the bun fans in tasty tears after the final.

2 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Yes but if rangers beat Celtic  the final will be on the Sunday if rangers get the Europe cup final it’s played on Thursday 18 may so the final would be on the Sunday 21 may yes a lot if and buts 

10 minutes ago, ray said:

Yes but if rangers beat Celtic  the final will be on the Sunday if rangers get the Europe cup final it’s played on Thursday 18 may so the final would be on the Sunday 21 may yes a lot if and buts 

Big mistake got the dates wrong sorry 

Always brilliant to see Scottish clubs doing well in Europe. 

Didn't ever think id see another scottish club reach this far into a major European cup in my lifetime. 

Yet again folks on here downplay the actual significance of this and talk down our game and players yet a Scottish team just made the semi finals of one. 

If they go on to win it they gain automatic qualification to the champions league. 

Its a strange behaviour to have. So negative. 

Well done Sevco Scotland

(trading as The Rangers International football club) 

Factuer Moi
4 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Yes credit where credit’s due 

Will be a lot of creditors then. 

Felix Lighter
3 hours ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Well done rangers👍 it means I will get a decent sleep tonight,no eejits arguing with lamposts whilst intoxicated. Please beat the Tim's too👍👍 the sound of the union flags at half mast here is terrible❤️,❤️,G,❤️

Larkhall? Nae luck mate. 

The away leg of the SF is on 05 May, the day of the council elections.  The unionists in Govan will be missing votes.

girvanjambo

Only slightly interested after we beat the hubs on Saturday. Then I'd want Sevco to beat RB Leipzig, get to the final on May 18 - and get thrashed by either West Ham or Eintrach - 3 days before they play us in SC final. Anything that helps Hearts, and that scenario might just.

dunciboyjambo

If Rangers win the Europa and gain entry to the champions league via that route, what happens to their league position European slot? I take it it does not filter down so we would effectively be bumped up and 4th place would get our slot etc? 

6 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I’d be a very happy man should this occur

37 minutes ago, dunciboyjambo said:

If Rangers win the Europa and gain entry to the champions league via that route, what happens to their league position European slot? I take it it does not filter down so we would effectively be bumped up and 4th place would get our slot etc? 

Champions league place just swaps with  Celtic. 

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

I am more interested in how there are so many meds in our support are they prescription

He meant people from the Mediterranean, silly 😜 sheesh, what you like.

5 hours ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Yeah credit. **** off. Please.

Thank you .

I wont

1 hour ago, Tasavallan said:

The away leg of the SF is on 05 May, the day of the council elections.  The unionists in Govan will be missing votes.

What a really stupid place Scottish politics has become

jamtartan74

Would never bring myself to congratulate they pricks, however what they have done in Europe these past two or three seasons has been remarkable, it has also helped us this season if we get to the groups so for that then aye cheers ya hun bawbags 😁

28 minutes ago, Ked said:

Thank you .

I wont

Like the sectarian support in Glasgow football, we now have it reflecting Union v Independence in its politics.

I recently had an heated argument with an otherwise "intelligent" woman about the need for Scotland to maintain faith based (Catholic) schools.  Scotland will never change, will it?

2 hours ago, girvanjambo said:

Only slightly interested after we beat the hubs on Saturday. Then I'd want Sevco to beat RB Leipzig, get to the final on May 18 - and get thrashed by either West Ham or Eintrach - 3 days before they play us in SC final. Anything that helps Hearts, and that scenario might just.

👍👍👍

CloustonHMFC

Should Rangers get past Celtic on Sunday then il be aboard the training hoping they beat Leipzig but only because it means the UEL final is the Wednesday before the SC final. Outside of that I hope they get papped from Leipzig. 

2 hours ago, girvanjambo said:

I’m kind of here. It’s a long time since Hearts have beaten every team in the (top) league at least once and IF The Rangers were to reach Seville, they’d surely play an understrength side at Tynecastle last game? 
Even better if we win tomorrow and they’re our SC Final opponent, having just had their drawers taken down or suffered a heartbreaking defeat in extra-time on the Wednesday. 
Downside is if they play West Ham in Seville, the amount of idiots that will go could see British clubs banned from Europe for a bit. Going to be some police operation on the Costas. 

8 hours ago, Ked said:

They have excelled in Europe and credit to them.

They have gambled like ****….again….and got lucky.

3 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

Brilliant spot made me smile. 

They have done well, will I **** be congratulating them. Scum.

We will be congratulating Celtic on winning the league next

Whilst their team produced an excellent result last night, I really cannot bring myself to praise a club, that along with its fellow arse cheek, that is a stain on the good name of Scottish Football.

Bazzas right boot

They've done brilliant. 

The number of posters chapping at the bit to give rangers a reach around is a bit nauseating tho. 

Any congratulations Could have been put in the "Scottish clubs European" thread, but I bet he got a little movement typing the thread title. 

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, RobNox said:

Possibility of a Rangers v West Ham final in Seville.  What could possibly go wrong?

Nato will need to divert some of thier military aid  currently planned for Ukraine to Spain. 

Hope they get utterly destroyed by Leipzig. 

Any success they have is bought by selling a brand of hatred to simpletons who lap it up. 

mellors1874

All it does is make Rangers finances better so once again leaving the rest behind.

It's only good for Scottish football if it's not the old firm doing it.

Feck them hope they get smashed.

indianajones
4 minutes ago, kila said:

As if there’d be the equivalent of a Celtic thread :laugh:

**** them both. This should be merged with the European thread. 

This. 

8 hours ago, Ked said:

Kind of .

But its genuine.

Ye gotta admit no?

I could never wish anything but the worst for Sevco. 

Detest them and everything they stand for. 

Anyway they might be based in Scotland but they are not really a Scottish team. 

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Conference League group stage would be worth about £4m, Europa League group stage would be worth closer to £8m. 

If you add in the gate receipts, even conference is around £6-£7m, maybe even more if we get big TV games. 

Although, with a little luck we might hit the Europa league if we get a kind draw, £10m boost! 

2 hours ago, Ked said:

Thank you .

I wont

He was joking dafty 😂

After your OP there is only one thing stupid on here 😏

Bazzas right boot
10 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

More Likley to hold hands, sing GSTQ, sing pro brexit songs, sing about kaflics and Tommy Sheridan before having a king Billy gay orgy type party. 

After trashing the city Ofc. 

buzzbomb1958
57 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

They have done well, will I **** be congratulating them. Scum.

We will be congratulating Celtic on winning the league next

Spot on ,our support is overrun by people who have a soft spot for Der hun both weegie clubs are a stain on Scottish football and I for one wish them all the misery that comes their way 

buzzbomb1958
8 minutes ago, stuartp said:

I take it this is a joke

9 minutes ago, stuartp said:

I take it this is a joke

No it probably isn’t mate he’s probably a hun lover in his spare time also probably has a red hand of Ulster flag draped over his bed , the mentality of a section of our support leaves me bemused at times