Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alwaysthereinspirit

Any chance Malmo played an ineligible player and there’s still hope for the Newco fans on here to see them reach champions league group stage football for the first time in their short history?

3 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

They sevco twats win one title in 12yrs and then have the arrogance to call themselves invincible (invisible more like) This result will have far reaching implications, I hope they die again but for good this time

Embarrassing that ‘invincible’ patter. The respawn must be the biggest bottle merchants going?

Салатные палочки
45 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Sometimes I can't tell if these are genuine or a Celtic fan phoning up to take the piss. My money would be on the latter. 

By the way what is TheRangers 150 years celebrations all about? For a team just a decade old to claiming the old teams titles is bad enough but they have magically gained a year, it was always 1873 even on their own tops... Where has the magical year appeared from? 

Europe is a bit of a dilemma for me the fact 5 teams would have a stack more games wouldn’t harm our chances on the pitch, however their financial gain doesn’t sit well. How much do they get for this conference thing and I assume it has groups?

crunchy frog

I found this the other day while swapping over the memory card in my phone. I knew I'd use it again ❤😀

image.jpeg.c3ad845c5e51735e7da2432319b3ff87.jpeg.jpg

16 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Europe is a bit of a dilemma for me the fact 5 teams would have a stack more games wouldn’t harm our chances on the pitch, however their financial gain doesn’t sit well. How much do they get for this conference thing and I assume it has groups?

Quite a bit.

If they get to the group stage they get over £3M then £0.5M for a win and £200,000 for a draw. Win the group and they get another £1M. Then the money goes up !

That’s Europa League btw.

Edited by Boab

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

Quite a bit.

If they get to the group stage they get over £3M then £0.5M for a win and £200,000 for a draw. Win the group and they get another £1M. Then the money goes up !

That’s Europa League btw.

Cheers for that but that’s the old firm what about this diddy version the rest are in?

9 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Cheers for that but that’s the old firm what about this diddy version the rest are in?

More or less the same. Slightly less across qualifying but still good money for a team like Aberdeen, Hibs or St Johnstone.

1 hour ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Any chance Malmo played an ineligible player and there’s still hope for the Newco fans on here to see them reach champions league group stage football for the first time in their short history?

That late Davis goal - he was on the last time Malmo pumped them out - had set it up nicely....

alwaysthereinspirit
17 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

That late Davis goal - he was on the last time Malmo pumped them out - had set it up nicely....

OF in Europe is the gift that keeps on giving for real Scottish club football fans. Their failure is beautiful.

Ex member of the SaS

Thought they were going to win with all the help they were getting from the officials, then when the goals went in I was bouncing. Never really bothered about coefficients and was always of the opinion the money the OF got would always be detrimental to the rest. 

Just have to hope they don't go far in the diddy comp. along with Celtic.

Tokyo Drifter
5 hours ago, crunchy frog said:

I found this the other day while swapping over the memory card in my phone. I knew I'd use it again ❤😀

image.jpeg.c3ad845c5e51735e7da2432319b3ff87.jpeg.jpg

Always remember the 'You luck b*******, it should have been 10' chant after those two games.

Pasquale for King

Aberdeen and Celtic to go through, Hibs and their Scottish cup finalist conquerors St Johnstone to get beat. 

Guest ToqueJambo

Further embarrassment for Scotland awaits, apart from the farmers.

Hibs to crash out after playing hoofball most of the game. Boyle to perform 2 dives. All the non-existent multi-million pound bids and made-up bidding wars for Porteous, Doig and Nisbet to become even less likely and make the papers and supporters who believed them look even more ridiculous.

Horatio Caine

Hoping for Aberdeen & Hibs to exit these competitions.  Aberdeen, because if they get through it'll put our match with them back to the Sunday and will mean I can't go.

Hibs because, well, need I say more?

StJ, though I wouldn't mind getting through.  I worked up there a while back and knew quite a few of their supporters, who were, in general, a pretty decent bunch.

If Aberdeen can get through it looks like they will have a long trip just prior to meeting us at Tynecastle.....Quarabag of Azerbaijan..they are 1-0 up in injury time

Hibs possible opponents look like PAOK who are 2-0 up at half time tonight

37 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Further embarrassment for Scotland awaits, apart from the farmers.

Hibs to crash out after playing hoofball most of the game. Boyle to perform 2 dives. All the non-existent multi-million pound bids and made-up bidding wars for Porteous, Doig and Nisbet to become even less likely and make the papers and supporters who believed them look even more ridiculous.

They get away with pushing this hibs flair myth.  Radio Scotland has just spent 10 minutes talking about how exciting they are and how the 'play football the right way'.  The biggest lot of pish in Scottish.  

They've won league games and the annual Hibs shite has already started.  

They have the media in this country believing that hibs always play in a certain Globetrotters way.  It's a con. 

Салатные палочки
5 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

They get away with pushing this hibs flair myth.  Radio Scotland has just spent 10 minutes talking about how exciting they are and how the 'play football the right way'.  The biggest lot of pish in Scottish.  

They've won league games and the annual Hibs shite has already started.  

They have the media in this country believing that hibs always play in a certain Globetrotters way.  It's a con. 

Aye and when they resort to hoofball, it's the other teams fault. Or, when we go in dry against them at Tynecastle, it's the pitch that's too small. Another Hibernimyth. 

6 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Where have all these fans come from?😂😂 90% empty every time Hearts travel there. 

🤣🤣 No point me asking the same question now 🤷 should be embarrassed, majority of them fairweather fans. Maybe their club would do better if they could be arsed to support them.

1 minute ago, WDJ87 said:

🤣🤣 No point me asking the same question now 🤷 should be embarrassed, majority of them fairweather fans. Maybe their club would do better if they could be arsed to support them.

But they won the double last season with no fans :ninja:

Just now, kila said:

But they won the double last season with no fans :ninja:

Thanks for illustrating my point, imagine what they could do with backing from the stands.

Martin Boyle 'had a very good case for a penalty' in the first leg, according to this commentator. I assume he means when he dived.

3 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Not sure their club can and will ever do better than the last year to be honest. 2 cup wins and then a European tie against Galatasaray. 

**** them.

Just now, neilnunb said:

The picture quality for the Hibs game is pish. Looks like a blown up internet feed.

that is just how mcginn looks

Салатные палочки

Stewart needs to cool himself down here. Getting himself into some state over this Mythbernian flair chat. About to blow off in his pocket. 

Just now, milky_26 said:

that is just how mcginn looks

😁

McGregor booked already 😁

Almost every attack down Doig's side. Maybe they know he's absolutely shite.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
23 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

If Aberdeen can get through it looks like they will have a long trip just prior to meeting us at Tynecastle.....Quarabag of Azerbaijan..they are 1-0 up in injury time

Hibs possible opponents look like PAOK who are 2-0 up at half time tonight

Was about to post same. For once a positive Aberdeen result would be ok

August Landmesser
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Was about to post same. For once a positive Aberdeen result would be ok

Would suit me too, I can't go if it's on the Saturday. 'mon the Sheep!

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

So it was a foul then Stewart? 🙄

😂 😂  Clown so he is "didn't win the ball but its not a foul" how much does he get paid??