Gary O’Connor

JudyJudyJudy

On 21/07/2021 at 05:20, OldGorgie said:

A huge fall from being a Scotland player to a boastful village idiot. Not something you would wish on your worst enemy, but something ex Hibs players seem to excel in. O’Coker, Rearend, The thumb, Psycho Broon, all reflecting the family values of Hibs.

'Family values". 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

There's many more you could add to that list.  The elvis basher for one.  They're all legends too.  Not just players.

Ffs that is just weird behavior for a man who is almost 40! 

Just what is it about h1b5 and their ex players? Imagine actually having this guy, Rat boy, Griffiths and stokes as one of your legends, just imagine!! Doesn't bare thinking about, compare that to Rudi, Hartley, Robbo and Gordon etc the gulf in class of people is just massive isn't it? So glad I chose to be a jambo.

On 20/07/2021 at 10:45, Marvin said:

He could have sold his 2012 runners up medal if he hadn't chucked it 😁

Superficial damage after being sconed off a railing at Hampden…£8 !

😂

Does anyone agree with me that attending court dressed like that deserves a rollicking from the judge ? 

In my very young daft days I had to attend court for a variety of reasons on a handful of occasions but I always dressed for the court, presentable, a good image, respecting the jusge as they say. 

I may well be wrong but in my opinion G.O. attitude stinks here.

Screenshot_20210722-120557_Chrome.jpg

4 hours ago, dannymack said:

Does anyone agree with me that attending court dressed like that deserves a rollicking from the judge ? 

In my very young daft days I had to attend court for a variety of reasons on a handful of occasions but I always dressed for the court, presentable, a good image, respecting the jusge as they say. 

I'd give him 5 years before I'd even heard what he'd done.

Auldbenches

This guy run a 'soccer school' to help youngsters achieve their dreams?  What an role model.  

Is that the pic he uses on his website or is it the one where he is sweating blood for Morton? 

WoolfordsHearts

🤦‍♂️What a f****** ticket.

indianajones

Exactly my thoughts. 

Classless scum dressing like classless scum i guess. 

It’s great to see that’s he’s kept his figure.

His left arm is lovely, as are his leggings.

If ever there was a role model for youngsters to follow, Gary’s your scumbag.

‘There’s class, there’s first class and then there’s Hibs class’ - Eddie Turnbull circa 1973.

Aye, right you are, Eddie.  👍

8 hours ago, dannymack said:

Agree with you. I was on Jury Duty a couple years back at the Sheriff Court in Livingston and the accused was very presentable each day. Shirt and tie, clean shaven, well spoken, etc. Couldn't say the same for some on the jury, quite shocked in all honesty. The Sherrifs Officer (or whoever it that looks after the jury) had to have words with a couple of the folk on more than one occasion as the judge was a notorious stickler for certain things, like being presentable for the status of Court. 

15 hours ago, indianajones said:

Exactly my thoughts. 

Classless scum dressing like classless scum i guess. 

He’s thick. Seriously thick. Everything he touches turns to shit. He thinks he’s smart though. I reckon he’ll occupy an en-suite at Saughton eventually given his attitude.

On 20/07/2021 at 13:18, Spellczech said:

Not proven is not cleared. Merely means the Crown failed to make a case beyond reasonable doubt - obviously nobody corroborated the  version of the hotel employee...

No not proven is exactly what it says 

You are innocent until proven (proved) guilty

7 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

No not proven is exactly what it says 

You are innocent until proven (proved) guilty

From a legal perspective yes, but from the court of public opinion, not proven tends to leave people tainted. There is more than a whiff of "he's got away with it" about this verdict. It is one thing for the prosecutor to believe there is not enough evidence to press charges but not proven is either the prosecutor making an error of judgement or intentionally bringing a case that he doesn't have enough evidence to secure.

gordon simpson
22 hours ago, dannymack said:

looks like the crazy guy  in silence of  the lambs 

WoolfordsHearts
19 hours ago, dannymack said:

Sorry pal... im not a bad lad 

😄

I'm sure you're impeccably turned out for your court appearances. 👍

49 minutes ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

😄

I'm sure you're impeccably turned out for your court appearances. 👍

Those appearances were a thing of the past, a distant past, all good nowadays 😇

Heart of Darkness
On 22/07/2021 at 12:09, dannymack said:

He should get the jail for just turning up dressed like he's going to the shops TBF!!

What happened to the days you used to wear a suit & tie when you were before the judge?

1 hour ago, Heart of Darkness said:

He should get the jail for just turning up dressed like he's going to the shops TBF!!

What happened to the days you used to wear a suit & tie when you were before the judge?

Exactly. 

On 23/07/2021 at 08:01, Fraggle said:

Agree with you. I was on Jury Duty a couple years back at the Sheriff Court in Livingston and the accused was very presentable each day. Shirt and tie, clean shaven, well spoken, etc. Couldn't say the same for some on the jury, quite shocked in all honesty. The Sherrifs Officer (or whoever it that looks after the jury) had to have words with a couple of the folk on more than one occasion as the judge was a notorious stickler for certain things, like being presentable for the status of Court. 

That's just brilliant.  The judge dismisses the case against the accused and gives 3 of the jury 2 years each for being utter prats.

3 hours ago, Heart of Darkness said:

Wait!

People go to the shops dressed like that?

:wow:

Heart of Darkness
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Wait!

People go to the shops dressed like that?

:wow:

😂😂😂😂😂

Maybe I should have said sign on!!

Dagger Is Back

I wonder if the penny ever drops for these guys that they've just wasted a glorious opportunity?

14 hours ago, Spellczech said:

From a legal perspective yes, but from the court of public opinion, not proven tends to leave people tainted. There is more than a whiff of "he's got away with it" about this verdict. It is one thing for the prosecutor to believe there is not enough evidence to press charges but not proven is either the prosecutor making an error of judgement or intentionally bringing a case that he doesn't have enough evidence to secure.

Your last sentence could equally apply  to a not guilty verdict

8 hours ago, johnthomas said:

Your last sentence could equally apply  to a not guilty verdict

Not guilty is usually because of the defence team doing their job. Not Proven, the defence team don't have to.

Jeffros Furios

The way he's dressed he fits in with the toothless chain smoking degenerates who congregate outside the Sherrif Court on Chambers Street . 

He will never change he doesn't have the thinking capacity as to what an embarrassment he is to his family .

**** knows what's going on at hibs that this wank along with ratboy and manchild Griffiths can act the way they do .

30 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Not guilty is usually because of the defence team doing their job. Not Proven, the defence team don't have to.

Sorry that makes no sense 

2 hours ago, johnthomas said:

Sorry that makes no sense 

Court cases work by first the prosecution makes their case, then the defence rebutts it. A not guilty is a final decision once the two competing sides have made their cases. 

If a case is dismissed by the judge as not proven then the defence never get to make their case as it is unnecessary. 

4 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Sorry Spellczech but that is wrong.

After the prosecution and defence have made their case the jury then retires, and in Scotland can bring in one of three verdicts, guilty, not guilty or not proven.

If the case is dismissed by the judge because of the defence arguing their case regarding lack of evidence the judge or sheriff will dismiss the case and a verdict of not guilty will be recorded against the defendant.

The not proven verdict is solely in the hands of the jury not the sheriff or judge.

Fort Vallance
15 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

I wonder if the penny ever drops for these guys that they've just wasted a glorious opportunity?

No. Because it's not their fault. Everyone else is to blame. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Most people would nae ken him fae Adam. A failed footballer easily forgotten.

16 hours ago, Heart of Darkness said:

😂😂😂😂😂

Maybe I should have said sign on!!

That’s much more like it!

:thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Court cases work by first the prosecution makes their case, then the defence rebutts it. A not guilty is a final decision once the two competing sides have made their cases. 

If a case is dismissed by the judge as not proven then the defence never get to make their case as it is unnecessary. 

That is not , necessarily , how it works .

Not proven is a verdict the same as not guilty or guilty .

As far as I know it can be delivered by a jury , sheriff or judge 

I was involved in a trial for 4 driving offences . I was found not proven on all 4 charges , after a full trial 

3 hours ago, corryjambo said:

Sorry Spellczech but that is wrong.

After the prosecution and defence have made their case the jury then retires, and in Scotland can bring in one of three verdicts, guilty, not guilty or not proven.

If the case is dismissed by the judge because of the defence arguing their case regarding lack of evidence the judge or sheriff will dismiss the case and a verdict of not guilty will be recorded against the defendant.

The not proven verdict is solely in the hands of the jury not the sheriff or judge.

As posted already not proven verdict can be delivered by the sheriff . I assume a judge also

WoolfordsHearts
2 hours ago, 19052012 said:

Whit an erse.

Wearing his wifes leggings to court isn't doing much for his erse to be fair to the erse.

42 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

That is not , necessarily , how it works .

Not proven is a verdict the same as not guilty or guilty .

As far as I know it can be delivered by a jury , sheriff or judge 

I was involved in a trial for 4 driving offences . I was found not proven on all 4 charges , after a full trial 

Scots Law has only 2 outcomes: Proven or Not Proven.  Guilty and Not Guilty are part of the Law of England and Wales.

1 hour ago, Tasavallan said:

Scots Law has only 2 outcomes: Proven or Not Proven.  Guilty and Not Guilty are part of the Law of England and Wales.

That sounds like a technical definition ? I wouldn't know .

What I do know is I've been found guilty not guilty and not proven .

Not exactly a gangster btw . Motoring offences , littering offence (found guilty but wasn't) and a few minor scuffles over 45 years ago .

So far off the topic (guilty your honour) can't remember what it was

3 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

No it doesn't. But not guilty and not proven come to the same thing.

WorldChampions1902

“Medallion Man”.

Resonates with us message board members of a certain age. 

Hibs Class.

NLTF.

Skivingatwork

O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us
To see oursels as ithers see us!
It wad frae mony a blunder free us,
An' foolish notion

6 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

Maybe want to go check that....

On 22/07/2021 at 23:09, dannymack said:

If he had wore his Scottish cup runners up medal, with his court outfit, that might have been semi acceptable 

But sadly he can’t as he threw it away ….

he will regret that as it Could have got him a bag of smack, given its current retail value. He is Nothing but a Jobless junkie - Nae class. Can’t even string two words together, far less a sentence 

Hobo Welt