ICT ballot

maroonsgotop

Paddy Crossan

I have my season ticket for this year but nothing from them at all asking if I want in the ballot for the ICT game

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jamboman9

• been here before

• Shaggy2

• wattie exploited

Paddy Crossan

I guess it might be up to me to check out the Hearts website but I would have expected an email from them

It looks like I have a ticket for ICT so buzzing about that but it's a joke that we are only allowed 3,000 based on the numbers being permitted elsewhere.

been here before
1 minute ago, Paddy Crossan said:

I have my season ticket for this year but nothing from them at all asking if I want in the ballot for the ICT game

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/premier-sports-cup-ticket-ballot-open

"Entering the ticketing ballot applies to both fixtures listed above. Only one fixture appears on the page (vs Cove Rangers) - this is the only fixture you need to enter for. If you are unsuccessful for our fixture vs Cove Rangers you will automatically be included for the ballot for Inverness CT. You only need to enter the ballot once."

That was 2 weeks ago and its been repeated dozens of times on here. Its remarkable people ae still struggling with this.

:facepalm:

Paddy Crossan
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

"Entering the ticketing ballot applies to both fixtures listed above. Only one fixture appears on the page (vs Cove Rangers) - this is the only fixture you need to enter for. If you are unsuccessful for our fixture vs Cove Rangers you will automatically be included for the ballot for Inverness CT. You only need to enter the ballot once."

That was 2 weeks ago and its been repeated dozens of times on here. Its remarkable people ae still struggling with this.

Thanks, but I have a very busy life, it's not so remarkable in my opinion, especially when you have a children etc to care for. I've had a season ticket since the early 70s but I have other things in my life which tend to take priority at the moment. Its easy too be a smart **** I guess.

Just checked on e-Tickets and have 3 tickets assigned to us for ICT. We were successful for Cove too.
Good luck folks 🙂

21 minutes ago, Paddy Crossan said:

I guess it might be up to me to check out the Hearts website but I would have expected an email from them

Edited by Sooperstar

been here before
12 minutes ago, Paddy Crossan said:

Thanks, but I have a very busy life, it's not so remarkable in my opinion, especially when you have a children etc to care for. I've had a season ticket since the early 70s but I have other things in my life which tend to take priority at the moment. Its easy too be a smart **** I guess.

Loads of us have "busy lives and children to care for" but manage, somehow, to retain simple information we have read or heard dozens and dozens of times.

Nothing to do with being a smartarse really just an ability to read.

Edited by been here before

26 minutes ago, been here before said:

That doesn't help people who didn't apply for Cove tickets as they couldn't attend that game but want to go on Sunday.

gerryjambo41

So I’ve been allocated a loyalty point for the ICT game but tickets not showing and no money from my account 😂 I’m hoping I’ve got one ☝️ 

Ford Prentice
4 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

3023 :rofl: Where the feck did the council pluck that figure.

Got a ticket for both Cove and now Inverness. Maybe only 3023 people entered the ballot.

been here before
2 minutes ago, john1951 said:

That doesn't help people who didn't apply for Cove tickets as they couldn't attend that game but want to go on Sunday.

The information is still the same and still as old.

Might also be an idea to keep an eye on emails... countless threads on here... the same questions asked and answered repeatedly...

Saint Jambo
39 minutes ago, Paddy Crossan said:

They emailed on 6th July. If you didn't get it, then worth checking your email account isn't diverting it to spam and the Hearts have your up to date email details.

gerryjambo41

Yes ticket information now in account and money coming out bank 😂 it’s probably the longest I’ve went without seeing Heart of Midlothian since my dad first took me as a child in the sixties 😂

13 minutes ago, gerryjambo41 said:

So I’ve been allocated a loyalty point for the ICT game but tickets not showing and no money from my account 😂 I’m hoping I’ve got one ☝️ 

It's actually a bit off you get loyalty points for being successful in a ballot. 

Could they not just give one to everyone who applied?

gerryjambo41
16 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

It's actually a bit off you get loyalty points for being successful in a ballot. 

Could they not just give one to everyone who applied?

They probably could as a wee gesture to those that were unsuccessful. I was gutted I never got a ticket for the Cove game 👍

8 minutes ago, gerryjambo41 said:

They probably could as a wee gesture to those that were unsuccessful. I was gutted I never got a ticket for the Cove game 👍

I'm exactly the same. Didn't get Cove but have one for ICT.

It just seems to be rubbing it in a bit that some get to the game and a loyalty point and others get nothing. 

3000 limit

Sorry but the council oh and yes its an SNP council majority and our esteemed Nicola truly are trying their best to play favourites

Once more a joke of a decision that stands up to no scrutiny whatsoever

Shanks said no

Looks like we were unsuccessful, nothing on e-tickets or out of bank.

Saw the Cove game so acceptable if those who missed out get a chance this time, plus the lucky sods.

I won’t be as magnanimous if I don’t get a Celtic brief though.

I hate Edinburgh Council, who t.f. do they think they are allowing more vermin scum in on Thursday?

4 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Looks like we were unsuccessful, nothing on e-tickets or out of bank.

Saw the Cove game so acceptable if those who missed out get a chance this time, plus the lucky sods.

I won’t be as magnanimous if I don’t get a Celtic brief though.

I hate Edinburgh Council, who t.f. do they think they are allowing more vermin scum in on Thursday?

We are taking about a council who ignore the wishes of the Edinburgh public re these stupid driving/bike lanes even when told directly to their faces during consultation periods

They won't but they should be asked for full details and an explanation

Trained One

Well done to all who were successful in the ballot.

Lucky to have got the Cove game, but happy to miss and give others the chance on Sunday. 

This limit better get lifted to nearer half capacity by the Celtic game, especially looking at this weeks other attendances. 

Just now, Trained One said:

Well done to all who were successful in the ballot.

Lucky to have got the Cove game, but happy to miss and give others the chance on Sunday. 

This limit better get lifted to nearer half capacity by the Celtic game, especially looking at this weeks other attendances. 

It better be full capacity!

Shanks said no
1 minute ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

It better be full capacity!

We will still be under level 0 restrictions, so anything over 2,000 needs the Council OK.

Really hope to be proved wrong but by giving us permission for 3,000 for a fixture against ICT, which will be pretty tame, to 6 days later give us any more for a historically volatile fixture against the tramps at 8pm on a Saturday night seems very unlikely and completely illogical.

Jambof3tornado

We are in. P17 this time so more central than cove game.

Hope the club ask for explanations as fans shouldnt be kept in the dark about how this figure was obtained!!

Help a daft lad out. Ten spot pending from my bank suggests I got lucky for ICT, having seemingly missed out on Cove. Should I be able to see confirmation online somewhere? 

6 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

Help a daft lad out. Ten spot pending from my bank suggests I got lucky for ICT, having seemingly missed out on Cove. Should I be able to see confirmation online somewhere? 

Etickets account.

gerryjambo41
38 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

We will still be under level 0 restrictions, so anything over 2,000 needs the Council OK.

Really hope to be proved wrong but by giving us permission for 3,000 for a fixture against ICT, which will be pretty tame, to 6 days later give us any more for a historically volatile fixture against the tramps at 8pm on a Saturday night seems very unlikely and completely illogical.

It won’t be particularly volatile as there won’t be any away fans 😂

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

3000 limit

Sorry but the council oh and yes its an SNP council majority and our esteemed Nicola truly are trying their best to play favourites

Once more a joke of a decision that stands up to no scrutiny whatsoever

You need to explain that pish .

Personally I can't wait 

The First Minister is playing favourites with football crowd numbers 

Stop your nonsense

:yas: 

Money taken out. Think the wee man might spontaneously combust when I tell him in the morning. 

Where’s Gorgie again?

wattie exploited

don't understand how people who had already got tickets for the Cove rangers game are still getting tickets for the Inverness game seems like a total **** up at hearts end or they were lying to us about if you didn't get tickets for the first game you had a chance of getting tickets for the second game seems like some off the fans are getting Exploited pardon the pun !

maybe I just read it wrong it so excuse me :rifle:

4 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

You need to explain that pish .

Personally I can't wait 

The First Minister is playing favourites with football crowd numbers 

Stop your nonsense

Who set the numbers 500 to 2000 to well we don't know what

The first two figures are set from central government ie Nicola and co so yes she is setting figures

We now have the old 'council making the decision' scenario re numbers and if you think they are not looking after themselves then it is sadly naive on your part.

I stupidly thought the council would help organisations, clubs etc in working out a reasonable figure which helps the people they represent but it appears not

Roll on August when it will become more difficult to apply reduced capacities given what has already been said but there will be attempts to string this reduced capacity scenario as long as they can

1 minute ago, wattie exploited said:

don't understand how people who had already got tickets for the Cove rangers game are still getting tickets for the Inverness game seems like a total **** up at hearts end or they were lying to us about if you didn't get tickets for the first game you had a chance of getting tickets for the second game seems like some off the fans are getting Exploited pardon the pun !

maybe I just read it wrong it so excuse me :rifle:

You are assuming more than 4000 applied originally

If there were say 3500 applications then there will be people who get tickets for both ties

Just common sense

wattie exploited
9 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

You are assuming more than 4000 applied originally

If there were say 3500 applications then there will be people who get tickets for both ties

Just common sense

2000 for cove and 3023 ? for inverness so every one who had applied should have been able to get a ticket 

just common sense do the arithmetic  :rifle: 

I have been successful in the ict draw but was also successful in the cove draw? Which does seem a bit unfair if folk have missed out on both. I actually can't go to the game on Saturday now so if anyone want a free ticket and can collect from me in EH16 then send me a PM

12 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

2000 for cove and 3023 ? for inverness so every one who had applied should have been able to get a ticket 

just common sense do the arithmetic  :rifle: 

I think you need some help so here goes

3500 APPLY

2000 get tickets for first tie leaving 1500 who did not

we then give that 1500 priority for the ICT match

we can get 3000 in for that tie so we go back to the fans who attended the first tie and give them a chance for the ICT tickets

Now just imagine all who apply take up the offer there will still be some who get tickets for both and a few who will only have received tickets for the Cove tie

So arithmetic done for you....hope it helps

PS the only problem is no one knows how many actually applied so the figures are just an example of how it could happen

Edited by CJGJ

8 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

I have been successful in the ict draw but was also successful in the cove draw? Which does seem a bit unfair if folk have missed out on both. I actually can't go to the game on Saturday now so if anyone want a free ticket and can collect from me in EH16 then send me a PM

Maybe a typo on your part but just in case you’ve made an error, the game is on Sunday. 

4 hours ago, been here before said:

Too late for the 2 home LC games now but keep an eye on the club site, twatter and all that pish- your emails as well. When theres one due theyll post instructions.

Thanks, so ballot for Celtic game isn't underway yet?

Jambo 4 Ever
3 hours ago, RobboM said:

Just checked on e-Tickets and have 3 tickets assigned to us for ICT. We were successful for Cove too.
Good luck folks 🙂

Did you get an email?

18 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Maybe a typo on your part but just in case you’ve made an error, the game is on Sunday. 

Nope it wasn't! I thought it was on Saturday! Er so that free ticket is no longer available ha ha

44 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Who set the numbers 500 to 2000 to well we don't know what

The first two figures are set from central government ie Nicola and co so yes she is setting figures

We now have the old 'council making the decision' scenario re numbers and if you think they are not looking after themselves then it is sadly naive on your part.

I stupidly thought the council would help organisations, clubs etc in working out a reasonable figure which helps the people they represent but it appears not

Roll on August when it will become more difficult to apply reduced capacities given what has already been said but there will be attempts to string this reduced capacity scenario as long as they can

The figures are advised by clinicians not politicians 

How you come to state that I'm naive if I don't think politicians are looking after themselves defies even more logic 

Of course politicians , in general , look after themselves . Where you think that fits into this scenario would be interesting to know .

I suspect the explanation for that may  , along with the one about Nicola playing favourites , never see daylight

Shanks said no
29 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

I think you need some help so here goes

3500 APPLY

2000 get tickets for first tie leaving 1500 who did not

we then give that 1500 priority for the ICT match

we can get 3000 in for that tie so we go back to the fans who attended the first tie and give them a chance for the ICT tickets

Now just imagine all who apply take up the offer there will still be some who get tickets for both and a few who will only have received tickets for the Cove tie

So arithmetic done for you....hope it helps

PS the only problem is no one knows how many actually applied so the figures are just an example of how it could happen

I think what Wattie and other are saying is

3500 apply initially

2000 successful for Cove

1500 unsuccessful

It was believed by some that the 1500 unsuccessful for Cove would then get tickets for ICT

1500 unsuccessful get ICT tickets

the remaining 1500 tickets are then balloted to the original 2000 from the Cove game

outcome is

all 3500 see one game

1500 are very lucky and see 2 games

no one misses out unless they can't make a game

Edited by The Frenchman Returns
arithmetic and lager