ICT ballot

maroonsgotop

davemclaren
13 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I've heard that they are trying to put pressure on their lapdogs at the SPFL to get some sort of allocation but Hearts are adament that no away fans will be allowed until all Hearts fans are catered for 

Makes absolute sense to

look after your own first. 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jamboman9

• been here before

• Shaggy2

• wattie exploited

18 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I've heard that they are trying to put pressure on their lapdogs at the SPFL to get some sort of allocation but Hearts are adament that no away fans will be allowed until all Hearts fans are catered for 

I’d just about cope with losing out to fellow ST holders but if any of that lot get in and I don’t it’ll send me over the edge! 😂

4 hours ago, whyskey said:

girl in the ticket office told me that even though I had got a ticket for the cove game, I would still be in the draw for the inverness game.

That might be right but completely unfair, if some get tickets for both games a lot get neither.

1 minute ago, DMR123 said:

That might be right but completely unfair, if some get tickets for both games a lot get neither.

i don’t know how easy it is to do for them but I do agree those who missed out at the Cove game should get the ITC tickets. 
I’ll selfishly accept though 😳

Hungry hippo
7 minutes ago, DMR123 said:

The girl in the ticket office didn't say that though based on that post. Just that people would still have a chance. I suspect those who missed out on Cove will still be first in the queue for ICT.

18 minutes ago, DMR123 said:

Is there an opt out option?

I got tickets for Cove and really do not want tickets for Inversneckie.

Be mighty pi$$ed off if I get them. 😭

1 minute ago, jamboman9 said:

🤣🤣

Doesn’t seem so. Money comes out your account end of - it seems. Not great if your working or have other plans. 
An impossible task tbf.

suppose easy to sell on 🤷🏻‍♂️

Saint Jambo
5 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

🤣🤣

Doesn’t seem so. Money comes out your account end of - it seems. Not great if your working or have other plans. 
An impossible task tbf.

Or just contact the club and ask to be removed.

The Treasurer
1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

🤣🤣

An impossible task tbf.

If you are successful in the ballot you just let the club know if you don't want to go and they will reallocate 

I’ve just had money taken out account so looks like I’ve got mine! No email or anything so far.

1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

If you are successful in the ballot you just let the club know if you don't want to go and they will reallocate 

👍.  Makes sense.

hope I get to go though

1 minute ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

I’ve just had money taken out account so looks like I’ve got mine! No email or anything so far.

nice one. Now I’ll be checking my account every 5 minutes 🤣

2 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Likewise

been here before
6 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Same here. Its on etickets as well

8 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Cheers reassuring.

5 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Me too. I missed out on tickets for the Cove match, so delighted to be successful this time. What happens now, do you get actual tickets or is it just an email to be scanned at the turnstile?

heartsfc_fan
8 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

The ICT ballot runs tomorrow?

Or did you apply and miss the Cove game so you get an ICT ticket?

been here before

The Club has been granted permission to welcome up to 3,023 supporters to Sunday’s Premier Sports Cup fixture against Inverness Caledonian Thistle at Tynecastle.

Based on current Scottish Government guidelines, the capacity for our final Premier Sports Cup fixture on Sunday would have been 2,000 supporters. Following an application for an increased capacity, however, we have been advised by Edinburgh City Council that up to 3,023 Jambos can now attend Sunday’s match.  We will run the ticket ballot for those who entered based on these numbers tomorrow. If successful, you will receive an email from the Club and your chosen payment method will be debited and your ticket will be posted to you.

The Club is obviously disappointed with the capacity figure granted. Having submitted a detailed application to Edinburgh City Council which took into account all guidelines and regulations, we had hoped to receive the full capacity dispensation that we sought.  We will continue discussions with the relevant parties with a view to obtaining a further increased capacity for the first league game of the season.

Tickets are priced as follows:
Adults - £10.00
Concessions - £5.00 (Under 18s, 65+, Students and Wheelchair Users)
Tickets are non-transferable and unfortunately, it is not possible to guarantee a specific seat.

If selected, payment will be taken via your chosen payment method when you entered the Premier Sports Cup ballot.
Supporters who have already entered the ballot for this fixture need not take any further action

Seems theyve done it a bit early.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, been here before said:

The Club has been granted permission to welcome up to 3,023 supporters to Sunday’s Premier Sports Cup fixture against Inverness Caledonian Thistle at Tynecastle.

Based on current Scottish Government guidelines, the capacity for our final Premier Sports Cup fixture on Sunday would have been 2,000 supporters. Following an application for an increased capacity, however, we have been advised by Edinburgh City Council that up to 3,023 Jambos can now attend Sunday’s match.  We will run the ticket ballot for those who entered based on these numbers tomorrow. If successful, you will receive an email from the Club and your chosen payment method will be debited and your ticket will be posted to you.

The Club is obviously disappointed with the capacity figure granted. Having submitted a detailed application to Edinburgh City Council which took into account all guidelines and regulations, we had hoped to receive the full capacity dispensation that we sought.  We will continue discussions with the relevant parties with a view to obtaining a further increased capacity for the first league game of the season.

Tickets are priced as follows:
Adults - £10.00
Concessions - £5.00 (Under 18s, 65+, Students and Wheelchair Users)
Tickets are non-transferable and unfortunately, it is not possible to guarantee a specific seat.

If selected, payment will be taken via your chosen payment method when you entered the Premier Sports Cup ballot.
Supporters who have already entered the ballot for this fixture need not take any further action

Seems theyve done it a bit early.

Given the time constraints for postage etc… it makes sense to do it ASAP. 

20 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

🤣🤣

An impossible task tbf.

😆 So far so good....looks like I'm a delighted loser.💪

Hope you get tickets.🤞

8 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

😆 So far so good....looks like I'm a delighted loser.💪

Hope you get tickets.🤞

💩💩💩 Scratch that!

Etickets showing I got them.🤦🤷

1 minute ago, wattie exploited said:

**** all total joke !!!!!!!!!!   :rifle:

I'll be trying to return two so you might yet.

28 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Same. Won’t be going but would have went to cove game if selected. Will give my ticket to my accountant. Always nice to keep him on side 😀

wattie exploited

I'll be trying to return two so you might yet.

did you have tickets for the first game last week ?

1 minute ago, wattie exploited said:

did you have tickets for the first game last week ?

Aye buddy wanted that match and not this one.

Luck of the ballot I guess but unfair if you never got a look in twice.

You've a better chance for Celtic though one would think although missing out twice wouldn't fill me with confidence.🤷

been here before
Just now, jamboman9 said:

You've a better chance for Celtic though one would think although missing out twice wouldn't fill me with confidence.🤷

League Cup ballot totally seperate from the League games.

Stewie Griffin

I’ve had money debited from my account for 2 tickets but nothing showing on e-tickets yet that I can see 

wattie exploited

thanks for the info cheers :jambobanana:

been here before
Just now, Stewie Griffin said:

I’ve had money debited from my account for 2 tickets but nothing showing on e-tickets yet that I can see 

Check your LPs and/or buying history as it shows up there.

Stewie Griffin
Just now, been here before said:

Check your LPs and/or buying history as it shows up there.

will do thanks 

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

League Cup ballot totally seperate from the League games.

If so,that's good news.

Sorry to ask something so simple but can someone let me know how I go about entering ballots for tickets? I and my two sons have all renewed out ST but it was a while ago and I'm not up to speed with the process.

Thanks in advance.

been here before
1 minute ago, feedthefox said:

Sorry to ask something so simple but can someone let me know how I go about entering ballots for tickets? I and my two sons have all renewed out ST but it was a while ago and I'm not up to speed with the process.

Thanks in advance.

Too late for the 2 home LC games now but keep an eye on the club site, twatter and all that pish- your emails as well. When theres one due theyll post instructions.

Saint Jambo

For those who applied for more than one ticket and have been succesful, can you see from etickets whether you have been allocated seats next to each other or still with a gap between you?

comradejambo
1 minute ago, Saint Jambo said:

For those who applied for more than one ticket and have been succesful, can you see from etickets whether you have been allocated seats next to each other or still with a gap between you?

My seats are 3 apart from each other (assuming that’s the standard still)

Hungry hippo
8 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

Thanks in advance.

It was either e-tickets or you could phone the club for the League Cup so you'd imagine it will be similar for the Celtic game although chance they could just assume all season ticket holders are in the ballot and let people opt out.

Hungry hippo
3 minutes ago, maroonblood said:

Surprisingly got one after getting one for Cove too. 

Just noticed I have also. I did mention on the Cove thread that I suspected a lot fewer people would have put their names forward for a League Cup ballot than some were assuming.

heartsfc_fan

I just got confirmation I have got a ticket. I was at the Cove game also. Thought I had to reapply for ICT? Obviously not.

maroonblood
12 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Just noticed I have also. I did mention on the Cove thread that I suspected a lot fewer people would have put their names forward for a League Cup ballot than some were assuming.

I thought that too but surprising then that some people on here haven’t got tickets for either game. 

29 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Still a four seat gap. 

Edit, it's three seats between.  

Edited by Jambo_Gaz

Saint Jambo
35 minutes ago, comradejambo said:

My seats are 3 apart from each other (assuming that’s the standard still)

8 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Still a four seat gap. 

Edit, it's three seats between.  

Thanks. Unfortunately that probably explains the low capacity.