ICT ballot

maroonsgotop

AlphonseCapone

I once called the ticket office from a Hamilton number and after quite a few rings they reluctantly answered and said they were worried I was this other dumpling from around there. 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jamboman9

• been here before

• Shaggy2

• wattie exploited

1 hour ago, WDJ87 said:

Not what I was told by the ticket office.

Was on the website when I made application 

crunchy frog
18 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

might just nip in on my way home and collect save them the postage.

Row 29 section R nosebleed job lol

Go for it man. 

Although it will depend on whether they've printed off your tickets yet I'd imagine. Once they're in envelopes I doubt they'd be able to find yours but you never know.

coatbridgejambo
45 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

There’s an opt in scheme. Don’t think it’s live yet, though. 

Cheers mate.

coatbridgejambo
41 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

The leagues games will be a new ballot. Not sure if automatic inclusion

Again thanks.

wattie exploited
4 hours ago, lou said:

Sorry if someone has already asked you this, but have you checked if Hearts have taken the money from your bank account, hope you get sorted 🤞

yeah I checked looks like I will be watching on the tv then cheers :rifle:

wattie exploited
4 hours ago, Shaggy2 said:

Have to agree with this. I said at the time that one ballot for two games would cause the TO massive problems. Should have been two separate ballots with the entitlement to enter ICT ballot withdrawn from those who got a Cove ticket. 11 days between the games which, for example, is more time than it took to organise tickets for the infamous money spinner of 2016.

yeah they should have had 2 separate ballots then it wouldn't be a problem but the way hearts have done this is pretty piss to be honest  :rifle:

wattie exploited
3 hours ago, jamboman9 said:

I'd call the ticket office Wattie.

I assume they'd be dealing with any reallocations today,mention you missed out in both ballots and you never know.🤞

just a matter of principle with the way they have done this total rubbish anyway will watch it on the tv then !!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

yeah I checked looks like I will be watching on the tv then cheers :rifle:

Can you message me? might be able to help

wattie exploited
4 minutes ago, lou said:

Can you message me? might be able to help

cheers Lou I just sent you a message 

wattie exploited

thanks for all the help on here am now sorted out for the game thanks again guys :rifle:

5 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

thanks for all the help on here am now sorted out for the game thanks again guys :rifle:

💪👍🤘

Paddy Crossan

Thanks for the unhelpful comment. There are a lot of people like yourself who are unhelpful but it's a tiny percent, maybe less than 10percent?

23 hours ago, been here before said:

Loads of us have "busy lives and children to care for" but manage, somehow, to retain simple information we have read or heard dozens and dozens of times.

Nothing to do with being a smartarse really just an ability to read.

I know it's just the empty vessels making the most noise but that's always been the case. . I drift in and out of this site but and I appreciate  the decent helpful people on here.

I assume the thinking that those who got Cove tix wouldn’t get them for ICT wasn’t anything official ? I was at Cove game but nothing this time around but mate who was in ballot for him and his laddie were at Cove game just told me he had been successful for ICT

2 hours ago, Heartbeat said:

I assume the thinking that those who got Cove tix wouldn’t get them for ICT wasn’t anything official ? I was at Cove game but nothing this time around but mate who was in ballot for him and his laddie were at Cove game just told me he had been successful for ICT

Myself & my mate were fortunate in the Cove ballot & got tickets. Neither of us entered any subsequent ballot for ICT tickets, again surprisingly, we were both successful.

This leads me to believe that all ST holders were entered into a club- arranged ballot.

11 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

Myself & my mate were fortunate in the Cove ballot & got tickets. Neither of us entered any subsequent ballot for ICT tickets, again surprisingly, we were both successful.

This leads me to believe that all ST holders were entered into a club- arranged ballot.

It was one ballot for the two games. I got a ticket for the Cove game but was working so handed it back, wasn't lucky for the ICT game.

Saint Jambo
3 hours ago, Heartbeat said:

What was explicit was that those that were unsuccessful for cove would go into the ballot for ICT. It wasn't clear what would happen to those that were successful for cove. But it was always commonsense that if the number of people that applied was less than the combined total of tickets for both games then some people would get to go to both games.

davemclaren
37 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

What was explicit was that those that were unsuccessful for cove would go into the ballot for ICT. It wasn't clear what would happen to those that were successful for cove. But it was always commonsense that if the number of people that applied was less than the combined total of tickets for both games then some people would get to go to both games.

Yip, it’s not rocket science. 

1 hour ago, argyjambo said:

The ballot was for both matches

I was successful for both games, forgive me if mentioned before but does anyone know how many entries were in the ballot? 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

Ticket arrived in the post this morning. 

The Treasurer is coming home 

Enjoy. It was great to be watching a match at Tynecastle again. 

Andrew Stevenson

Check your emails again if you thought you were unsuccessful for ICT ballot. Just had an email from Hearts saying that there has been a secondary ballot of returned tickets and I have got one.

iwasthere1954
1 hour ago, Andrew Stevenson said:

Check your emails again if you thought you were unsuccessful for ICT ballot. Just had an email from Hearts saying that there has been a secondary ballot of returned tickets and I have got one.

Two tickets arrived this morning. I was beginning to think I was never going to see the inside of the old(or not so old) stadium. Really looking forward to going again. Come on the JT's

Saint Jambo
1 hour ago, Andrew Stevenson said:

Thanks for the heads up.

Although just resulted in my heart being broken again. It's the hope that kills you.

:sadrobbo:

Tickets just arrived....have 2 adult spares if anyone wants them, can meet at the game......we are looking to get into the Gorgie suite prior to the game

robbies-tackle

Ive got 1 spare ticket for the ICT game if anyone wants it, block Z. Can be collected from my house or I can meet before the game. 

PhoenixHearts

Just got my ICT ticket. That's me been successful in both the cup games. Can't have been a massive number opting in for these games as I'm seeing quite a lot of people getting to both.