ICT ballot

maroonsgotop

4 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

The figures are advised by clinicians not politicians 

How you come to state that I'm naive if I don't think politicians are looking after themselves defies even more logic 

Of course politicians , in general , look after themselves . Where you think that fits into this scenario would be interesting to know .

I suspect the explanation for that may  , along with the one about Nicola playing favourites , never see daylight

How do Scottish clubs apply to have bigger crowds at games? - BBC Sport

The councils are guided by the rules set down by the Scottish Government but they are the ones who take the final decisions and issue the safety certificates.

However, the local authorities often - but not always - seek advice from Holyrood. That is, in part, be to mitigate against a variation in rulings in different parts of the country but also because it is government officials who are in regular contact with football's Joint Response Group.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jamboman9

• been here before

• Shaggy2

• wattie exploited

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

How do Scottish clubs apply to have bigger crowds at games? - BBC Sport

The councils are guided by the rules set down by the Scottish Government but they are the ones who take the final decisions and issue the safety certificates.

However, the local authorities often - but not always - seek advice from Holyrood. That is, in part, be to mitigate against a variation in rulings in different parts of the country but also because it is government officials who are in regular contact with football's Joint Response Group.

Where the fark do you think the guidance cones from ?

There is another question you'll probably choose not to answer 

Night

portobellojambo1

Looks like I've managed to get a ticket for this Sunday's game and payment to Hearts is sitting at pending within my bank account. Later kick off (17:15) is a nice way to finish off a Sunday.

Saint Jambo
1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

You are assuming more than 4000 applied originally

If there were say 3500 applications then there will be people who get tickets for both ties

Just common sense

I think Wattie's issue is that he hasn't been succesful in the ballot for either game.

1 hour ago, wattie exploited said:

don't understand how people who had already got tickets for the Cove rangers game are still getting tickets for the Inverness game seems like a total **** up at hearts end or they were lying to us about if you didn't get tickets for the first game you had a chance of getting tickets for the second game seems like some off the fans are getting Exploited pardon the pun !

maybe I just read it wrong it so excuse me :rifle:

Did you get a 'ticket application confirmation' email after entering the ballot? If not, then something went wrong with your application. If you did, then might be worth contacting the club to highlight your situation. So far you seem to be the only poster to have flagged that they were unsuccessful for both games which suggests something has gone wrong in your case. Quite likely Hearts will get one or two returns from fans who could make Cove but not ICT so they may be able to do something for you.

I wouldn't be relying on email being the best way of checking. I have been successful in both ballots but not received any email. Only way I know was money taken from bank and transaction history on e tickets showing seat 

I'm in Roseburn. Last time I was there was the night we qualified for the Champions league.

been here before
6 hours ago, feedthefox said:

Thanks, so ballot for Celtic game isn't underway yet?

Not yet, no.

5 hours ago, jambo1975 said:

I wouldn't be relying on email being the best way of checking. I have been successful in both ballots but not received any email. Only way I know was money taken from bank and transaction history on e tickets showing seat 

Same here. Tenner out the bank account, LP and a transaction on etickets but no email. No idea where my seat is either.

26 minutes ago, been here before said:

Not yet, no.

Same here. Tenner out the bank account, LP and a transaction on etickets but no email. No idea where my seat is either.

Click on your purchase in account history and it shows you where seat is.

The Treasurer

Ten pounds out of my bank account.

No e-mail, nothing in e-tickets either.

Don't know if I've got a ticket or if I've been robbed of a tenner

8 hours ago, jambo1975 said:

Nope it wasn't! I thought it was on Saturday! Er so that free ticket is no longer available ha ha

Glad to be of service. 😂👍

been here before
1 hour ago, jamboman9 said:

Click on your purchase in account history and it shows you where seat is.

Oh aye so it does. Cheers.

Not as good as my ST seat but it could be worse.

14 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

3023 :rofl: Where the feck did the council pluck that figure.

Hibs allowed 4700.

wattie exploited
10 hours ago, CJGJ said:

I think you need some help so here goes

3500 APPLY

2000 get tickets for first tie leaving 1500 who did not

we then give that 1500 priority for the ICT match

we can get 3000 in for that tie so we go back to the fans who attended the first tie and give them a chance for the ICT tickets

Now just imagine all who apply take up the offer there will still be some who get tickets for both and a few who will only have received tickets for the Cove tie

So arithmetic done for you....hope it helps

PS the only problem is no one knows how many actually applied so the figures are just an example of how it could happen

already knew the arithmetic it was the same point you just made  so how come those that didn't get to the cove game haven't got tickets for the Inverness game that is the point here :rifle:

wattie exploited
10 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

I think Wattie's issue is that he hasn't been succesful in the ballot for either game.

Did you get a 'ticket application confirmation' email after entering the ballot? If not, then something went wrong with your application. If you did, then might be worth contacting the club to highlight your situation. So far you seem to be the only poster to have flagged that they were unsuccessful for both games which suggests something has gone wrong in your case. Quite likely Hearts will get one or two returns from fans who could make Cove but not ICT so they may be able to do something for you.

yeah i got a ticket application confirmation email after entering the ballot still heard nothing back :rifle:

15 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

already knew the arithmetic it was the same point you just made  so how come those that didn't get to the cove game haven't got tickets for the Inverness game that is the point here :rifle:

Have to agree with this. I said at the time that one ballot for two games would cause the TO massive problems. Should have been two separate ballots with the entitlement to enter ICT ballot withdrawn from those who got a Cove ticket. 11 days between the games which, for example, is more time than it took to organise tickets for the infamous money spinner of 2016.

17 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

yeah i got a ticket application confirmation email after entering the ballot still heard nothing back :rifle:

Sorry if someone has already asked you this, but have you checked if Hearts have taken the money from your bank account, hope you get sorted 🤞

been here before

If theres a situation where someone has missed out on a ticket for both games whilst others have got a ticket for both then clearly something isnt right.

Wattie, have you given the TO a bell about this? They're generally shit hot at sorting stuff.

Edited by been here before

3 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Ten pounds out of my bank account.

No e-mail, nothing in e-tickets either.

Don't know if I've got a ticket or if I've been robbed of a tenner

It was the same for me, just called TO and they confirmed I was in 

17 minutes ago, been here before said:

If theres a situation where someone has missed out on a ticket for both games whilst others have got a ticket for both then clearly something isnt right.

Wattie, have you given the TO a bell about this? They're generally shit hot at sorting stuff.

They are a very good bunch in there but metaphorically speaking, whomever thought up the scheme for the LC has scored a massive OG which unfortunately is unlikely to be disallowed. 

I've been allocated a loyalty point and a fiver taken out of my account again, instead of ten.  (Club called me last time to upgrade properly)

Let's hope this time I don't get a dreaded 'close contact' call again and miss going.

Does seem a bit unfair if I've got both games and others miss out totally.

The Treasurer
24 minutes ago, lou said:

It was the same for me, just called TO and they confirmed I was in 

Now showing in my purchase history. I assume they will be sending a ticket in the post

56 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

I'd call the ticket office Wattie.

I assume they'd be dealing with any reallocations today,mention you missed out in both ballots and you never know.🤞

Just now, The Treasurer said:

Now showing in my purchase history. I assume they will be sending a ticket in the post

Snail mail indeed.

1 hour ago, wattie exploited said:

Tried to send you a PM

Seems they've f****d up the ballot. I was told by girl at the ticket office those who got tickets to the Cove game wouldn't be considered for the Caley game and there's some on here and Twitter got tickets for both. Doesn't affect myself as I've got tickets this time but feel sorry for those missing out on both games.

Hungry hippo
1 minute ago, WDJ87 said:

Seems they've f****d up the ballot. I was told by girl at the ticket office those who got tickets to the Cove game wouldn't be considered for the Caley game and there's some on here and Twitter got tickets for both. Doesn't affect myself as I've got tickets this time but feel sorry for those missing out on both games.

If anyone has missed out on both there has been an error IMO and they should contact the club.

1 minute ago, Hungry hippo said:

If anyone has missed out on both there has been an error IMO and they should contact the club.

I imagine they will or already have. Just what we needed too, another stick to beat the club with 🙄

StevenNaismith
5 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

I got tickets for the Cove game and just received an email saying I’ve been successful for the ICT game too.

Edited by StevenNaismith

Saint Jambo
2 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

It seems likely that they had enough tickets to allow some people to see both, while everyone should have got a ticket for at least one game. At the moment there only seems to be one person who has applied and not got a ticket for either. That's a problem and if it a single case, hopefully contacting the club will get it resolved. Is there any sign on other social media of this being a wider problem?

12 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

It seems likely that they had enough tickets to allow some people to see both, while everyone should have got a ticket for at least one game. At the moment there only seems to be one person who has applied and not got a ticket for either. That's a problem and if it a single case, hopefully contacting the club will get it resolved. Is there any sign on other social media of this being a wider problem?

According to the wife there's a few comments already about not getting either game. Don't know how many though, not on there myself.

14 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

I got tickets for the Cove game and just received an email saying I’ve been successful for the ICT game too.

Always was the case that those that were successful for cove would be included in ICT draw 

Just now, qferryjam said:

Always was the case that those that were successful for cove would be included in ICT draw 

Not what I was told by the ticket office.

Fxxx the SPFL
20 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

same here nothing at stake here so hopefully gives a few of the younger lads a try out might go to the Gorgie Suite with the better half.

Jambo 4 Ever
1 hour ago, been here before said:

They don’t even bother to have staff who can answer calls 

19 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

same here nothing at stake here so hopefully gives a few of the younger lads a try out might go to the Gorgie Suite with the better half.

Off topic but there’s most definitely something at stake. Seeded in last 16 rules out the possibility of being drawn away to one of the 5 teams in Europe. (I’d take any at home) 

21 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

You'd know eh! 🤔

heartsfc_fan
57 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Same

been here before
56 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I believe the TO phones have caller id displays.

Shanks said no
1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

You do know they have had a covid outbreak in the shop, don’t you? Suspect they will be a bit overwhelmed in the TO. 

or as @been here before says they realise it’s you.

crunchy frog

Just collected my ICT tickets from TO, was quiet as a cucumber. Thought I'd save the club the hassle of sending them out by post as I'm local 👍 

Fxxx the SPFL
57 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Off topic but there’s most definitely something at stake. Seeded in last 16 rules out the possibility of being drawn away to one of the 5 teams in Europe. (I’d take any at home) 

cheers bud 

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

The complete opposite of my recent experience, calls are answered quicky and customer service is spot on,very helpful 

Fxxx the SPFL
4 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

Just collected my ICT tickets from TO, was quiet as a cucumber. Thought I'd save the club the hassle of sending them out by post as I'm local 👍 

might just nip in on my way home and collect save them the postage.

Row 29 section R nosebleed job lol

Edited by Fxxx the SPFL

coatbridgejambo

Do ST holders go automatically in the ballot for league games?or  have you got to let the club know you want to go 

4 minutes ago, coatbridgejambo said:

Do ST holders go automatically in the ballot for league games?or  have you got to let the club know you want to go 

There’s an opt in scheme. Don’t think it’s live yet, though. 

Jambof3tornado
9 minutes ago, coatbridgejambo said:

The leagues games will be a new ballot. Not sure if automatic inclusion