***Official Stirling Albion v Heart of Midlothian match thread***

August Landmesser

8 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

He’s got zero good will with a lot of fans. Let’s see where we are after 5 or 6 league games.

NDF getting aggressive already. RN has zero good will with a lot of fans and poor performances won’t win them back

9 minutes ago, pointon said:

I will give it a rest when we have a team that consistently wins matches and entertains 

:fth:

0-2 GIRFUY

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• GinRummy

• Bongo 1874

• Gambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Or you could say Robbie got it wrong, and it's taken a 17 year old to show them how it's done to put us in the clear 🤔

We've been nothing special. 

Who put him on to change the game? Or did he just run on himself ? You could just say Robbie changed the game with his subs.

Just now, jonesy said:

He's probably still getting over having seen Linford Christie keep a clean sheet in the CL final and then MLK miss three penalties for England in the Euros.

Surely it was Ginly that kept the clean sheet n Ginly who missed three pens for England. Ginly also famously won the decathlon in 1984 

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

the gloom is coming from you, just shut up and let us enjoy the site tonight at least

That's my point. Wish they'd GTF, every single day the same nonsense.

Just now, sadj said:

No you are just a sad sad act with a boring agenda. 

Says the one abusing a poster on here 😂😂 aye okay mate. 

1 minute ago, Hungry hippo said:

No chance Pollock is getting loaned out now. He'll be involved in most games for the foreseeable 

That assumes that some common sense is applied and we keep him around this season!   You never, ever know with Hearts :lol: 

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Pollock showing Robbie why he should be first choice get in there!!! 👍

He certainly looks well worthy of being in our first team squad  this season. 

I’m getting sick of the negative passing when quite clearly there is a perfectly good forward pass on. It’s complete nonsense we are playing this way. 

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Says the one abusing a poster on here 😂😂 aye okay mate. 

Abusing… kin ell , I worry about you 🤣

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, martoon said:

Hopefully he'll be so good this season that everyone will know his name.

Rupert The Bear style. ☺

Bizarrely that was on my playlist just before game start (in a tv themes collection)

2 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Who put him on to change the game? Or did he just run on himself ? You could just say Robbie changed the game with his subs.

Against Stirling well done Robbie 👍

merseyjambo
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

0-2 GIRFUY

What an aggressive little man you are

I’m happy we are winning. Support the club but don’t have to accept mediocrity.

Just now, scott herbertson said:

Bizarrely that was on my playlist just before game start (in a tv themes collection)

👍

It's an omen.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Surely it was Ginly that kept the clean sheet n Ginly who missed three pens for England. Ginly also famously won the decathlon in 1984 

He’s been busy. Was great in Pulp Fiction as well. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

He's been our best midfielder so far this season Dave, you know when you just watch a player and you can see he is ahead of his time. 

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

GLM

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

He’s been busy. Was great in Pulp Fiction as well. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Quite telling that he was brought on ahead of McEneff perhaps?   Maybe Robbie does see him being a squad member this season....

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

That last min goal for St Mirren might be crucial when it comes down to seedings. 😡

our GD is better than St Mirren though?  all we have to is beat ICT by more than a goal and we have a better GD than Dufc

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Abusing… kin ell , I worry about you 🤣

Sorry worry about you're profile picture more macho man 😂😂 have a good night mate 😂🎣

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Someone should tell Boyce and Pollock their goals don't count. It's just Stirling.

Geoff Kilpatrick

3 professional performances are the par score for the group and we should do the same to ICT.

I'm no fan of Neilson but there's no point complaining about the fact he is still here when the club has accepted that mediocrity is fine.

You can't have it both ways. If you can't stand watching then piss off and leave us too it.

Selkirkhmfc1874

He's been our best midfielder so far this season Dave, you know when you just watch a player and you can see he is ahead of his time. 

Agree he's been our best midfielder so far but it's a massive step up next sunday for the kid

alwaysthereinspirit
13 minutes ago, pointon said:

I will give it a rest when we have a team that consistently wins matches and entertains 

You are exactly who Robbie was looking at when he made his famous “go watch City or Utd” quote.

He saw you, he heard you and he thought to himself “he’s never been a Hearts fan in his cream puff”

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

What an aggressive little man you are

I’m happy we are winning. Support the club but don’t have to accept mediocrity.

Is 2-0, 3-0, 2-0 (against teams that have tripped us up in July in recent seasons) with our striker scoring in every game, our newish winger back on form, and a 17 year old stepping up mediocrity or a promising start to the season?

Edited by ToqueJambo

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, martoon said:

Bad news.

Billy Dodds will be back on the radio by September.

Defa-NATE-ly.

1 minute ago, pointon said:

So apologists do we look like winning the league?

Looked very comfortable n professional in all 3 games so far. Creating chances , still lacking a final ball though. Boyce , GMS , Pollock and a few others have looked good. Defence looks fine. Nothing to really complain about , nothing to get overly excited about 🤷🏻‍♂️

Joking aside. How can he get Gino and Gnando mixed up. They don’t look alike at all. What an absolute fud. 

Edited by GinRummy

Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Agree he's been our best midfielder so far but it's a massive step up next sunday for the kid

Was the same for cochrane. 

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Someone should tell Boyce and Pollock their goals don't count. It's just Stirling.

No and you know that, but i think considering the size of our club and Stirling we should be well out of sight?. 

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

3 professional performances are the par score for the group and we should do the same to ICT.

I'm no fan of Neilson but there's no point complaining about the fact he is still here when the club has accepted that mediocrity is fine.

I agree, Neilson should have been gone after Brora however that did not happen so we just have to get on with it and support the team.HHGH!!.

merseyjambo
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

our GD is better than St Mirren though?  all we have to is beat ICT by more than a goal and we have a better GD than Dufc

Is it goal difference or is it where teams were ranked in the pecking order. I can’t remember.

I thought when Dunfermline won the Cathro debacle group, they weren’t seeded in last 16 despite having a better goal difference than someone who got seeded because they were a higher ranked team.

scott herbertson
3 minutes ago, martoon said:

👍

It's an omen.

Jackie Lee, who sang it also sang on Hey Joe by Jimi Hendrix, and had Elton John as one of her backing singers

it was on there because i liked her recording of another TV theme tune (White horses)

August Landmesser
2 minutes ago, pointon said:

We certainly look like winning the mini-league comprised of the only three teams we've played competitively this season.

100% record so far, zero goals conceded, mission accomplished says I.

Oh and by the way...

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Defa-NATE-ly.

I'll tell ye whit:

Yer right.

4 minutes ago, pointon said:

We need a few players in but we're beating teams and not conceding. Can only beat what is in front of you. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Joking aside. How can he get Gino and Gnando mixed up. They don’t look alike at all. What an absolute fud. 

Same colour of boots? 

Didn't notice the "joking aside" 😇

Edited by WDJ87

'Acceptance of mediocrity' is the KB version of 'its coming home' meaningless drivel repeated by the hard of thinking.

5 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

You are exactly who Robbie was looking at when he made his famous “go watch City or Utd” quote.

He saw you, he heard you and he thought to himself “he’s never been a Hearts fan in his cream puff”

Aye and Robbie said the same when he left to go for Mk dons, said Hearts supporters big club nah im off just like his mentor. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Japan Jambo
1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

Watching Celtic, we should absolutely have a go at them. Wish we were playing them this week as they'll probably make signings before the league game. They've just scored but their defence is Ralston, Welsh, Bitton and Taylor, with a fairly dodgy looking goalie in behind. Their new winger and Edouard will be a threat but they look awful at the back and very lightweight in centre mid.

And BItton just got himself sent off for no reason. Their Europe "adventure" could be pretty short this year. 

Edit: Sorry saw there's a other thread for this game.

How are Celtic getting on?