Prince Buaben

rudi must stay

Bunny Munro

Great in the championship and some great games - and some dreadful ones - since. 

Highlights include his performance wide left in the 6-0 win over Motherwell. Lowlights have to be Birkirkara, dreadful penalty, and a slow version of the one from the round before so the keeper knew exactly where he was going to put it.

I liked him. Had his moments but generally very good. As wss gomis. And that was never a sending off. Scott effng brown. Prick. 

I think both him and Gomis were an incredible midfield partnership. Possibly one of the best in Scotland. Shame Gomis declined so quickly because it very much was a case of the sum of the parts. Buaben wasn’t as good after we lost Gomis. (IMO)

17 minutes ago, OTT said:

I think both him and Gomis were an incredible midfield partnership. Possibly one of the best in Scotland. Shame Gomis declined so quickly because it very much was a case of the sum of the parts. Buaben wasn’t as good after we lost Gomis. (IMO)

Gomis was my player of the year in the Championship. He didn’t get the same time on the ball when we were promoted and in all honesty I think he made Buaben look better than he was for the majority of the time. 

Fantastic partnership they had though - we could do with a couple of players on the same wave length in the way those two were. 

Good in the championship. 

Done a job for the team in the premiership without being great. Often moved out wide which affected his performances. 

Overall, id say he was alright. 

Those two were just generally a good footballers. Sounds daft but it’s something we’ve not had in midfield in a long time. Someone who you can give the ball to in any situation and he will keep it. 

One of the most underrated Hearts players I’ve seen. Happy to play anywhere (absolutely outstanding at left midfield in a 6-0 win v Motherwell)

No idea why people never rated him.