When will we find out capacity?

MaskedMarauder

MaskedMarauder

When will we find out the capacity for the ICT and soap dodgers games both at Tynie?

Surely a ballot will need to be done soon. Hoping for a much better crowd than 10% 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Jambof3tornado

• IveSeenTheLight

• DETTY29

Stendelnator
1 minute ago, MaskedMarauder said:

When will we find out the capacity for the ICT and soap dodgers games both at Tynie?

Surely a ballot will need to be done soon. Hoping for a much better crowd than 10% 

After July 19th… 

6 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

I'm half expecting them to allow 4k Celtic fans to attend.

So the club stated last week that Celtic wouldn’t get tickets if attendance was to be kept low. You dad on with having a smart arsed comment rather than support the club. 

They’re intending to do ICT ballot early this week as were waiting to hear back re capacity as of Friday 

Edited by biffy

IveSeenTheLight
5 minutes ago, biffy said:

They’re intending to do ICT ballot early this week as were waiting to hear back re capacity as of Friday 

It seems it’s not simply down to a capacity percentage. We’re getting 5665 in for Thursdays game whilst Celtic apparently are getting 9k. So we are getting a higher percentile.

I’ve read that many other factors come into play, toilets, access points etc. Our main stand is closed for Thursday as it’s deemed as a safe bubble to be kept for official purposes.

The other thing we have to do is carry out a lateral flow test on the day of the game and submit that to the NHS. Photo ID, proof of test is required to get access. It’ll be interesting to see if this is a requirement as we go into the league games

32 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

So the club stated last week that Celtic wouldn’t get tickets if attendance was to be kept low. You dad on with having a smart arsed comment rather than support the club. 

Chill out pal, I was actually making a smart-arsed comment about the SPFL 👀

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

It seems it’s not simply down to a capacity percentage. We’re getting 5665 in for Thursdays game whilst Celtic apparently are getting 9k. So we are getting a higher percentile.

I’ve read that many other factors come into play, toilets, access points etc. Our main stand is closed for Thursday as it’s deemed as a safe bubble to be kept for official purposes.

The other thing we have to do is carry out a lateral flow test on the day of the game and submit that to the NHS. Photo ID, proof of test is required to get access. It’ll be interesting to see if this is a requirement as we go into the league games

Interesting that theres a requirement for LFT.

49 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

Chill out pal, I was actually making a smart-arsed comment about the SPFL 👀

The SPFL have nothing to do with capacity. Nor can they dictate on away fans ATM.

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, biffy said:

Surely ict , a 5k ??

IveSeenTheLight
4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Interesting to read what another club is doing in this situation. 

If you are going, stay safe. 

The friendly abuse can start when we play you.....

Thanks Jonno.

It is interesting to see what other clubs are doing (hence why I pop in here from time to time)

I expect the abuse (especially when we play you) and can take the banter.

Good luck on your season (apart from when we play you obviously)

5 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I'm interested in how the lateral flow test condition will be enforced. As far as i can see there's nothing to stop you submitting a negative result to the NHS to get the confirmation email but you can do that no matter what the result is or you don't even have to actually take the test, just have a test kit ref no to quote. Is it all based on trust or am I missing something. I think LFT's are a great way to go if they can be done properly.

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, 1953 said:

I'm interested in how the lateral flow test condition will be enforced. As far as i can see there's nothing to stop you submitting a negative result to the NHS to get the confirmation email but you can do that no matter what the result is or you don't even have to actually take the test, just have a test kit ref no to quote. Is it all based on trust or am I missing something. I think LFT's are a great way to go if they can be done properly.

Do you get a confirmation email for an LFT??

Never had one, and I've done 2 a week for the last 9 months!

1 hour ago, Furious Styles said:

For what? 

888Poker, but definitely not Tynecastle. 

7 hours ago, Stendelnator said:

After July 19th… 

? I’m not sure how the English rules will affect Scottish football. 

Edinburgh City are getting 700 v. Falkirk on Wednesday with Ainslie Park having a c.3k capacity split 504 seats, 2500 standing.

15 minutes ago, Tazio said:

? I’m not sure how the English rules will affect Scottish football. 

From 19th July in Scotland you can apply to your local council for a capacity in excess of the 2k Level 0, Scottish Government limit.  But I'm sure you need to adhere to 1m social distancing plus no doubt a load of other criteria.

Edit, with 1m social distancing the 2k SG limit means grounds with lower capacity will not get to that 2k figure either.

Edited by DETTY29

So coming at this from a point of some knowledge. 
I work in a theatre that has shows coming up as part of the festival. We are allowed roughly one fifth of capacity and ability to distance audience members by 1m. This wasn’t based on current capacity but on working off CAD drawings of the auditorium to maintain the distancing safely and we need to be able to have a paper trail to prove we have stayed within all regulations. No requirement for audience to provide evidence of testing or vaccinations. 24 hours before a performance ticket holders will get an email with all conditions based on the most current regulations. The seats are roughly the same spacing as Tynecastle so we can expect over 4k at games but not hugely more. 
Of course this could change on august 9th so we also have contingency plans to increase this in place. 

13 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I work in a theatre that has shows coming up as part of the festival. We are allowed roughly one fifth of capacity and ability to distance audience members by 1m. This wasn’t based on current capacity but on working off CAD drawings of the auditorium to maintain the distancing safely and we need to be able to have a paper trail to prove we have stayed within all regulations. No requirement for audience to provide evidence of testing or vaccinations. 24 hours before a performance ticket holders will get an email with all conditions based on the most current regulations. The seats are roughly the same spacing as Tynecastle so we can expect over 4k at games but not hugely more. 
Of course this could change on august 9th so we also have contingency plans to increase this in place. 

👍

DALLY JAMBO

West Lothian council decide on linlithgow rose games. Prestonfield park capacity 2000 all pre season games 500 = 25% capacity which included hearts, bonnyrigg rose and boness united. There is a EoS League game on on tuesday night 7.30 looks to be the same. Tickets on fanbase or at gate £7. Hope this is of some help.

IveSeenTheLight
3 hours ago, 1953 said:

Ive not followed the process yet, but I’ll let you know after Thursday

IveSeenTheLight
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Id presume going to a football ground where you are open to the elements is different to being in a theatre

18 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Id presume going to a football ground where you are open to the elements is different to being in a theatre

140,000 at the Grand Prix today and that’s outside but no social distancing at all

2 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Do you get a confirmation email for an LFT??

Never had one, and I've done 2 a week for the last 9 months!

I've done a few LFT's and once I register the result with the NHS website I get a confirmation email.

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, 1953 said:

I've done a few LFT's and once I register the result with the NHS website I get a confirmation email.

Sounds fair enough. Fingers crossed i dont need an email to prove I'm clear!!!

9 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Complete insanity

41 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Ive not followed the process yet, but I’ll let you know after Thursday

Cheers, I'll be interested to see how they work it.

1 hour ago, 1953 said:

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Sounds fair enough. Fingers crossed i dont need an email to prove I'm clear!!!

I've registered an account for doing LFTs and don't get an email, but if I can log in to my account to see previous results.

Edited by DETTY29

Jambof3tornado
38 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

I've registered an account for doing LFTs and don't get an email, but if I can log in to my account to see previous results.

This is what I can do too.

21 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

This is what I can do too.

I wouldn't want to be waiting behind me in the queue though if I'm relying on my Samsung fingerprint pass to get logged in to show proof.......

1 hour ago, DETTY29 said:

It's odd that I get an email and others don't. I don't get it.

Jambof3tornado
20 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

I wouldn't want to be waiting behind me in the queue though if I'm relying on my Samsung fingerprint pass to get logged in to show proof.......

Hahaha

Jambof3tornado
14 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Have you won the nigerian lottery?

Looking at Silverstone , the Open and more recently the Euros at Wembley and I’ll be absolutely raging if we aren’t going to full capacity from August 9th. 
Hiwever in Scotland, my mum still can’t sing in her church ffs. And at Tynecastle I saw a married couple having to sit 3 seats away from each other !  
enoughs enough now. 

8 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Looking at Silverstone , the Open and more recently the Euros at Wembley and I’ll be absolutely raging if we aren’t going to full capacity from August 9th. 
Hiwever in Scotland, my mum still can’t sing in her church ffs. And at Tynecastle I saw a married couple having to sit 3 seats away from each other !  
enoughs enough now. 

Yep. Time to learn to live with it like we do everything else. 

If the vaccine is as successful as they make out then there's no reason to hide anymore. 

Jambof3tornado
8 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

enoughs enough now. 

Prepare to be raging.

4 of shared a car to the game then had to sit spread over 16 seats!!(including junior who lives with me!)

11 hours ago, 1953 said:

I also get an email and a text to confirm my result, been doing this for a year now twice a week and always got an email and text. I think it's odd that others don't get confirmation. 🤨

On 18/07/2021 at 09:52, MaskedMarauder said:

10% is nowt really and it looks shite when watching the games live. Who came up with 10% anyway? Easily get 1/3-1/2 capacity. The soap dodgers fans can GTF. Make it JTs fans only.

Edited by Marvin

15 hours ago, hearts00 said:

Complete insanity

Do you mean because this is too cautious or too risky?

For what it's worth, I've renewed my ST but don't feel anything like ready to go to a football match yet, certainly not with normal capacity.

My seat will be empty for the time being.

MaskedMarauder

Hibs have applied for 9000 fans for their European tie on Thursday. They’ve said they’ll find out the outcome today from Edinburgh council so presume we’ll also get a response then too. Fingers crossed for both teams. If we could get 9000 for the Celtic game that would be near enough every season ticket holder guaranteed a ticket. Come on the council!!!

On 18/07/2021 at 10:14, IveSeenTheLight said:

Remember Celtic nearly had an incident with crushing.

CP isn't anything like as open as Ibrox so there could be some fun and games of Rangers got more with Ibrix being a lower capacity.

Shanks said no

Hibs have put 2,000 tickets on sale from 3pm today as they await the Council decision.

My Hibs fan is 864 in the queue

Jambof3tornado

If celtic get approval for 9000 I wonder how they will organise things when 17000 fans turn up with printed at home tickets!!

On 18/07/2021 at 10:14, IveSeenTheLight said:

Main stand ?