JWL

Just catching up with this now. Story about the 2 girls caught smuggling drugs from Peru a few years ago. To me it looks like the lassie McCollum coming over as looking for sympathy.

Will probably give it a look but surely all wrong she will probably be getting paid a good amount for this 

Салатные палочки

Watched all of them in a oner on iplayer the other night. I personally didn't get the impression she was looking for sympathy to be honest. She did admit how impressionable she was and she probably would have done anything for any handsome guy with an endless supply of drugs. She did initially claim that they were forced then obviously changed it when they were facing fifteen years. I thought she was pretty honest in fairness to her. 

Just a daft wee lassie who probably would have ended up just as messed up on drugs if she had stayed on in Ibiza. 

£5000 but for trafficking coke from Peru :laugh2:

Edited by Salad Fingers

Салатные палочки

What I hate about these Ibiza things are when people start talking about "energies". "Oh I was attracted to her as she had such an amazing energy about her". I would have a great "energy" about me after ten lines of coke. You're in Ibiza because you love ramming as many drugs as possible into your body, don't give me your pish about "energies". 

Pretentious pish. 

3 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

What I hate about these Ibiza things are when people start talking about "energies". "Oh I was attracted to her as she had such an amazing energy about her". I would have a great "energy" about me after ten lines of coke. You're in Ibiza because you love ramming as many drugs as possible into your body, don't give me your pish about "energies". 

Pretentious pish. 

Definitely feeling some negative energy from you.

Watched this. What an absolute moron. 

Agreed to be a drugs mule and risk a trafficking sentence in prison for the whopping payment of.... £5k

:rofl: 

Savage Vince

I didn't think she was seeking sympathy. Two lassies made a big mistake, shit happens. Good luck to them 

Салатные палочки
2 hours ago, jamboy1982 said:

Definitely feeling some negative energy from you.

Been up since 5 with the wee one. My negative orgone levels are through the roof. 

On 18/07/2021 at 11:52, Ray Gin said:

Agreed to be a drugs mule and risk a trafficking sentence in prison for the whopping payment of.... £5k

Aye, she doesn't come across as the brightest. Fully believe she knew exactly what she was doing though. Nobody boards a flight without knowing exactly where it's going. To say she only discovered she was flying to Peru when the monitor on her seat showed the destination is just lies.

Салатные палочки
6 minutes ago, JWL said:

Aye, she doesn't come across as the brightest. Fully believe she knew exactly what she was doing though. Nobody boards a flight without knowing exactly where it's going. To say she only discovered she was flying to Peru when the monitor on her seat showed the destination is just lies.

I think the confusion was she knew she was going to Peru, just that she thought Peru was in Spain and would be about a 1hr flight away :laugh2:. As you said, not the brightest. 

On 18/07/2021 at 12:21, Salad Fingers said:

Been up since 5 with the wee one. My negative orgone levels are through the roof. 

:gok:

53 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I think the confusion was she knew she was going to Peru, just that she thought Peru was in Spain and would be about a 1hr flight away :laugh2:. As you said, not the brightest. 

I'm honestly not buying that. Your boarding pass has the departure and arrival times clearly stated so even the dumbest person would realise this wasn't a short flight. Another one was when she had a feeling it was getting dodgy in Peru and all she wanted was to be back in Ibiza!! Not Northern Ireland with her family, but back in Ibiza with her drug dealing boyfriend!! Utter moron who deserved everything she got and probably more.

Byyy The Light

If she wasn't in jail in Peru she would've been trying desperately to get on Love Island so swings and roundabouts.

Complete and utter daftie of a girl.  Hope she can get on with her life and fair play to her for sharing her story, hopefully it will stop a few more naive dafties from making the same mistake.

All for £5k?!? Madness.

On 18/07/2021 at 11:52, Ray Gin said:

There were several things in it that were absolutely hilarious. The photos posed with the armed police and the fact, when the traffickers changed her destination from Barcelona to Lima, that she assumed Lima was still in Spain. What an absolute dingle. 

On 18/07/2021 at 01:05, Salad Fingers said:

Pretentious pish. 

She was a wee arse that girl. Sounded like she was Edinburgh area too. The NI lass came across as someone who realises she was daft when she was younger (we ALL were to an extent) but has learned her lesson. Would liked to have heard the Scottish girls story. Wasted a few hours if nothing else.