Streaming service for ST holders

Francis Albert

Another who’s not read the thread, so please forgive me if this has been asked already…

My dad has decided he wants to go to the games if he can, so he’s entered the ballot. I’m no fussed to be honest. But my dads (helpfully😳) put me into the ballot too, via his ‘network’. So if I am selected for a ticket for a game, does my streaming device become disabled for that one game? 

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Francis Albert

• davemclaren

• Jambo-Fox

• upgotheheads

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

If you didn’t opt in to the ballot then you can watch the stream. You need to use the code Hearts sent you to set up your account though. 

Brilliant - thanks very much for that! 

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Another who’s not read the thread, so please forgive me if this has been asked already…

My dad has decided he wants to go to the games if he can, so he’s entered the ballot. I’m no fussed to be honest. But my dads (helpfully😳) put me into the ballot too, via his ‘network’. So if I am selected for a ticket for a game, does my streaming device become disabled for that one game? 

I would doubt it to be honest. Too much effort for Hearts I imagine. 

Rogue Daddy
6 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Should still get the game mate -

• Free streaming of games when played behind closed doors or at limited capacity.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/tickets-and-hospitality/season-tickets/season-tickets-2021-22

5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I would doubt it to be honest. Too much effort for Hearts I imagine. 

2 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Should still get the game mate -

• Free streaming of games when played behind closed doors or at limited capacity.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/tickets-and-hospitality/season-tickets/season-tickets-2021-22

That’s great gentleman, thanks for the replies 👍🏼

What's the deal with this? If you watch a game on the stream does it count towards your ST guarantee of 18 games? I carried 2 season tickets over from last season so don't want the same situation as we have 4 season tickets as a family in the same household.

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

What's the deal with this? If you watch a game on the stream does it count towards your ST guarantee of 18 games? I carried 2 season tickets over from last season so don't want the same situation as we have 4 season tickets as a family in the same household.

Didn’t know there was such a guarantee this season. 

10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Didn’t know there was such a guarantee this season. 

Last year's guarantee which said 18 home games...