Streaming service for ST holders

Francis Albert

2 minutes ago, Back of the Bus said:

I’ve got a lovely block of white where the game should be. 

Try logging out and back in again.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Francis Albert

• davemclaren

• Jambo-Fox

• upgotheheads

37 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Get the code , done 

register it , done 

find the correct page and press play , then piss all , don’t think I’ll bother given it’s a friendly but ffs why does this have to be so hard ?

I’ve had streams from diddy clubs work better than this . 

Some SENIOR person at the club should be getting their arse booted , get it sorted out and remember you’re dealing with people who might not be all that up to date on technology 😡

:thumbs_up:

I have added a message to the system & will be interested if I even get a reply.

I had the misfortune to go to the TO a week past Monday to renew my ST at full price £450.00, only to find the TO closed on Mondays! Checked Website which did not indicate this change. At present HMFC have £250.00 less in their Bank A/C. I was considering making a donation or a "one off" payment to FoH, but after today fiasco, why should I bother?

Having followed our great club since 1964, I feel the level of communication from the club leaves a lot to be desired at present, including the lack of interesting updates on website. Christ you get more info on the dregs of EEN website about HMFC & I consider that a site more in line with the ethics of the club on the other side of the city.

Logged In and out put in the code which continually shows as being invalid. An absolute joke that they had better get sorted out.

Back of the Bus

Where do you put the code? 

I tried to register but it’s saying I already have. So I log in on last year’s deets and there’s nowhere to input the code no game, just the big block of white. 

Man alive. 

To coin a phrase designed for something else, only Hearts.

Just now, Back of the Bus said:

I tried to register but it’s saying I already have. So I log in on last year’s deets and there’s nowhere to input the code no game, just the big block of white. 

Man alive. 

Are you on hearts TV or hearts pass site? 

jambosean75

Having major problems getting it to work. 

It starts, then buffers then crashes with an error code 

Back of the Bus

Man alive. 

Helps when you actually read all the instructions…… 🥴🥴🥴

52 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Get the code , done 

register it , done 

find the correct page and press play , then piss all , don’t think I’ll bother given it’s a friendly but ffs why does this have to be so hard ?

I’ve had streams from diddy clubs work better than this . 

Some SENIOR person at the club should be getting their arse booted , get it sorted out and remember you’re dealing with people who might not be all that up to date on technology 😡

Totally agree...I've gave up

10 minutes ago, Back of the Bus said:

I’ve got a lovely block of white where the game should be. 

Me also

maroondevo52

Man alive. 

You have to re-register with a new e-mail address I think, new username and password, once you register click on your user name then click Account Settings put your code in the redeem season ticket code.

Go to this website and make sure you get to / click 'redeem season ticket code' as shown on photo. 

https://heartstv.heartsfc.co.uk/matchday   

To redeem your season ticket code, click on your username on the top right of the page and select Account settings from the dropdown.

·      Once in Account Settings, click REDEEM SEASON TICKET CODE on the left-hand side of the pag

·      Manually type the unique code that was emailed to you (copying and pasting can often include hidden spaces) and click Redeem. Please note the code is case sensitive so type it exactly as it appears in the emai

·      You are now registered.l.e.

Screenshot_20210717-152509.png

Edited by EH23-Jambo

Just now, 1902hewat said:

Tried that not getting that overview page

Can you post a screenshot of what you do see

8 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Still in boozer so not seen any of it. 

:olly:

Quoted wrong post * Edit 🙈

Edited by EH23-Jambo

4 minutes ago, 1902hewat said:

Tried that not getting that overview page

To redeem your season ticket code, click on your username on the top right of the page and select Account settings from the dropdown.

·      Once in Account Settings, click REDEEM SEASON TICKET CODE on the left-hand side of the page.

·      Manually type the unique code that was emailed to you (copying and pasting can often include hidden spaces) and click Redeem. Please note the code is case sensitive so type it exactly as it appears in the email.

·      You are now registered.

27 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Logged In and out put in the code which continually shows as being invalid. An absolute joke that they had better get sorted out.

Exact same here 😒

On 15/07/2021 at 22:18, davemclaren said:

Just to annoy you FA I imagine. 😄

I assume this is a one off and normal service will resume for league games? 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Exact same here 😒

Emailed the crowd that are supposed to be sorting out the problems - worse than useless. 

1 minute ago, chrystaf said:

I'm tearing my hear out!  As a season ticket holder AND subscriber to Hearts TV I can't use the code but have to re-register to "preserve my Hearts TV sub".  However the process won't accept my e-mail address as "it's already in use" - by me!  So I'm stymied.

Heartv are less than helpful.  Where am I going wrong?  And the info I got from Hearts is that this system WILL be used for all future streaming.

Just now, chrystaf said:

I'm tearing my hear out!  As a season ticket holder AND subscriber to Hearts TV I can't use the code but have to re-register to "preserve my Hearts TV sub".  However the process won't accept my e-mail address as "it's already in use" - by me!  So I'm stymied.

Heartv are less than helpful.  Where am I going wrong?  And the info I got from Hearts is that this system WILL be used for all future streaming.

Followed all the instructions to the letter - and told that the code is invalid. Beyond frustrated with this.

Back of the Bus
30 minutes ago, almair said:

Me also

I got mine going by going into my account and redeeming the season ticket code which I'd totally skipped over previously.

No wonder I'm left with key bits at the end of a flatpack construction.

Back of the Bus
2 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Followed all the instructions to the letter - and told that the code is invalid. Beyond frustrated with this.

I got a code sent to both my hotmail and gmail accounts for some reason, and both were different.

Don't know if this applies to you but just a heads up you might have another code somewhere.

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, chrystaf said:

You need to use another email address. You can get an email address free and quickly. 

Francis Albert

Not surprised this thread has been  more active than the match thread. The new streaming arrangements have been a shambles from the start. The initial instructions were just wrong. That was never admitted - they were just changed without warning or explanation. With the ludicrous advice that Hearts TV subscribers did indeed have to register contrary to the original instructions but "using different details" with no explanation of WTF that meant.

The one upside for me is that although I got a good picture but no sound I was able eventually to use my original Hearts TV account and sign on to get the normal  audio commentary available to all Hearts TV subscribers to match the picture..

Francis Albert
7 minutes ago, chrystaf said:

You need to use to register for the ST streaming service using a separate email address (and I think user name and password) from those you used to log on to the Hearts TV subscription service. 

It is crazy.

And we have been run for 7 years by an expert in managing an IT business!

Back of the Bus
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You need to use another email address. You can get an email address free and quickly. 

I  was getting that messaage as well Dave but just logged in under my current login details and applied the season ticket code in the "Account Settings" section accessd via your username at the top right of the screen.

I applied it. Logged out. Logged in again and the stream kicked in.

The instructions to register a new account is super misleading as you only have to apply the season ticket code to your current account.

davemclaren

I  was getting that messaage as well Dave but just logged in under my current login details and applied the season ticket code in the "Account Settings" section accessd via your username at the top right of the screen.

The instructions to register a new account is super misleading as you only have to apply the season ticket code to your current account.

I tried but it wouldn’t let me. Very odd. 

8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I didn't need to change email. Logged in as normal then done this:

·      Once in Account Settings, click REDEEM SEASON TICKET CODE on the left-hand side of the page.

·      Manually type the unique code that was emailed to you (copying and pasting can often include hidden spaces) and click Redeem. Please note the code is case sensitive so type it exactly as it appears in the email.

2 minutes ago, Back of the Bus said:

Correct

3fingersreid

I’ve been watching it and it seems to be better on my 4G than on WiFi , maybe someone with the knowledge could explain why and it might help those still struggling. 
I would like to help explain how I got it working but I’m putting it down to luck

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, EH23-Jambo said:

🤷‍♂️

Back of the Bus
Just now, davemclaren said:

I tried but it wouldn’t let me. Very odd. 

That is proper weird.

And this is even weirder - if it log in via the bookmark on my laptop it's saying I don't have access, but, if I login via the libnk on the email - it kicks in.

if you've registered the code under your current login, try going in agin via the link on the email, not your bookmark.

It may be some weird IT cache shit.

2 minutes ago, EH23-Jambo said:

All done in that order - all I get is that the code is invalid. 

emailed the people tasked with sorting out problems - so far they have been as much use as an ashtray on a motor bike.

5 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Not surprised this thread has been  more active than the match thread. The new streaming arrangements have been a shambles from the start. The initial instructions were just wrong. That was never admitted - they were just changed without warning or explanation. With the ludicrous advice that Hearts TV subscribers did indeed have to register contrary to the original instructions but "using different details" with no explanation of WTF that meant.

The one upside for me is that although I got a good picture but no sound I was able eventually to use my original Hearts TV account and sign on to get the normal  audio commentary available to all Hearts TV subscribers to match the picture..

Typical Hearts. No excuses. Me? Somehow managed and the visuals & audio are perfect. Trust Hearts to leave the red herring of last year's ST log-on still working but NOT accessing the stream. 'Not very well managed' is my take on this.

Watch yet again via IPTV, I tried the season ticket log in and like everyone else it wasn’t working - ANYWAY, the quality looks like it’s being streamed from a Nokia 5110.

Fuvking hate how we are so tip pot at times 😩

56 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I kept getting that but checked the code again.I had missed a lower case a at the beginning of the code. Just got it this minute 

Francis Albert

My wheeze of using the audio commentary from my original Hearts TV account with my new one for the picture  failed ... the lag between commentary and picture must be about two minutes.

davemclaren
8 minutes ago, Back of the Bus said:

That is proper weird.

And this is even weirder - if it log in via the bookmark on my laptop it's saying I don't have access, but, if I login via the libnk on the email - it kicks in.

if you've registered the code under your current login, try going in agin via the link on the email, not your bookmark.

It may be some weird IT cache shit.

Possibly. Will try and see later as I’m at the match. 😬