Streaming service for ST holders

Francis Albert

Rick Sanchez
6 minutes ago, ibpc said:

I have an email and a code. When I follow the link to Hearts TV in the email or go directly, I click on register and/or sign in and nothing happens!

Phone or laptop/pc?

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Francis Albert

• davemclaren

• Jambo-Fox

• upgotheheads

Lone Striker
22 minutes ago, ibpc said:

I have an email and a code. When I follow the link to Hearts TV in the email or go directly, I click on register and/or sign in and nothing happens!

I had the same initially.    Go via the Hearts main website page. Click Hearts TV at the top ...... that takes you to the proper TV page.  Login from there.

45 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

I had the same initially.    Go via the Hearts main website page. Click Hearts TV at the top ...... that takes you to the proper TV page.  Login from there.

Got it. Thanks.

scott herbertson

In an endless loop of recovering my username, resetting the password, then getting an 'invalid credentials' message when I use the new password.. I feel a dodgy stream moment coming on

scott herbertson
4 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

In an endless loop of recovering my username, resetting the password, then getting an 'invalid credentials' message when I use the new password.. I feel a dodgy stream moment coming on

..ah managed eventually with the third email address I tried

6 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Trust Hearts to introduce a Kafkaesque protocol when last year's log-in worked perfectly well. Having said that, and almost miraculously, I managed it.

Has this started yet? All I have is a screen with the club badge over a maroon back drop of the stadium. It’s very nice but not what I’m looking for!

Edited by Jibbers
Pudgy fingers

The Treasurer
2 minutes ago, Boof said:

Does anybody know if there's meant to be something happening yet?

Hearts crest on the screen 

scott herbertson
4 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Trust Hearts to introduce a Kafkaesque protocol when last year's log-in worked perfectly well. Having said that, and almost miraculously, I managed it.

I should have asked you to do it for me Mike....

1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

Hearts crest on the screen 

Whilst it IS a thing of beauty, if that's all there's meant to be I can feel reassured that I'm not missing anything. 

upgotheheads
On 15/07/2021 at 22:57, Jambo-Fox said:

Quote on HMFC SITE;

”…… Season ticket holders will receive an email on Thursday evening that contains a unique code that must be registered prior to the game….”

With 1 hour 5 minutes left of Thursday evening I’m still waiting …..

I have received no email or link and the Hearts pass  page it says no upcoming events?

Lone Striker

Nothing for me either.   Almost got one of the "player" thingys to produce something.... then it just went back to the badge 😕

3 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I have received no email or link and the Hearts pass  page it says no upcoming events?

Are you on Hearts TV? It’s not on the Hearts Free Pass site used last season. It’s not on Hearts TV either, yet.

upgotheheads
8 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Thanks both,

Weird, no email, no links, Clicked on my password on  last seasons HeartPass page and am now looking at a white screen on the Hearts V Sunderland live coverage for Season ticket page? it looks like I might be in.

Edited by upgotheheads

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

Weird, no email, no links, Clicked on my password on  last seasons HeartPass page and am now looking at a white screen on the Hearts V Sunderland live coverage for Season ticket page? it looks like I might be in.

blank screen for me on the Hearts TV page too

scott herbertson
3 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Thanks both,

Just discovered what I was doing wrong - maybe you too - i had to go to the account information and there is a place to use the code you have been sent - no code, no show

3fingersreid

Get the code , done 

register it , done 

find the correct page and press play , then piss all , don’t think I’ll bother given it’s a friendly but ffs why does this have to be so hard ?

I’ve had streams from diddy clubs work better than this . 

Some SENIOR person at the club should be getting their arse booted , get it sorted out and remember you’re dealing with people who might not be all that up to date on technology 😡

132goals1958

I take it I am on the right page which I have pasted. Also what is it with Player 1 player2 Player3

HEARTS V SUNDERLAND

Live video coverage for season ticket holders and international subscribers | Live audio coverage inside the UK & Ireland

1 minute ago, 3fingersreid said:

Get the code , done 

register it , done 

find the correct page and press play , then piss all , don’t think I’ll bother given it’s a friendly but ffs why does this have to be so hard ?

I’ve had streams from diddy clubs work better than this . 

Some SENIOR person at the club should be getting their arse booted , get it sorted out and remember you’re dealing with people who might not be all that up to date on technology 😡

Don’t think it’s started yet. 

upgotheheads
7 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

it is on hearts tv not the hearts pass.  there is a help email address in this link

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/season-ticket-access-to-sunderland-livestream

Weirder still. followed your link and managed to get to the Sunderland match page, identical to the one I got to through the HeartsPass page, except it says there's no email link and to check my SPAM , nothing there. It looks like the external link  (yours) didn't have my email address embedded while my old (saved) Link did,  or something like that.:facepalm:🤔

3fingersreid
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Had a countdown on that’s finished so I’m guessing it should be on 🤷🏻‍♂️ Maybe I’m jumping the gun , I hope so 

Lone Striker
3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Hopefully Laurie's on the phone to the helpdesk about this ...........😏

The Treasurer
2 minutes ago, brux said:

It'll start in 10 mins or so

We were piss poor at doing any sort of pre-match build up last season, looks like nothing has changed for this season 

29 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I went onto my email drop-down menu, pressed 'All Mail' and it appeared.

Edited by Wee Mikey

7 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

We were piss poor at doing any sort of pre-match build up last season, looks like nothing has changed for this season 

The coverage was poor last season. 

Thumbs up bigstyle for whoever helped me from Hearts TV in order to get the stream going. Would imagine these guys will be very busy before the game today

Was planning to get this on my laptop at work but just managed to get a chance... Didn't get an email with the code and now the game has kicked off, I guess I won't be able to get a code to watch it? 

Now I'll need to actually do some work instead... Nightmare!