Fan Ownership dissertation

stirlingshirejambo

stirlingshirejambo

Hi my son Callum is doing a dissertation for his masters on football fan and in particular Hearts fan ownership and I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to spend some time to give him your thoughts, understanding/participation in this exciting move forward for our club

If you can please answer on this thread or drop me a PM and I will then pass on contact details 

Hello . I am a UofE masters student in Sports policy and I'm writing a 16,000 word dissertation about The Foundation of Hearts ownership model and its ability to provide empowerment to fans. I aim to interview fans who are actively engaged in supporter groups through a 1-2-1 interview that will last about 45 - 60 mins, if there are any fans who are members of Hearts supporter clubs or general fans who wish to express their views on The foundation of Hearts then please get in touch that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Callum

One aspect which may be overlooked is the sense of ownership and involvement it offers supporters who live overseas and can't attend games.

I regard my involvement as an absolute treasure and feeling of belonging.

4 hours ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

Hi my son Callum is doing a dissertation for his masters on football fan and in particular Hearts fan ownership and I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to spend some time to give him your thoughts, understanding/participation in this exciting move forward for our club

If you can please answer on this thread or drop me a PM and I will then pass on contact details 

Hello . I am a UofE masters student in Sports policy and I'm writing a 16,000 word dissertation about The Foundation of Hearts ownership model and its ability to provide empowerment to fans. I aim to interview fans who are actively engaged in supporter groups through a 1-2-1 interview that will last about 45 - 60 mins, if there are any fans who are members of Hearts supporter clubs or general fans who wish to express their views on The foundation of Hearts then please get in touch that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Callum

Pleased to help you out. I’m in a Supporters Club and a FOH member. Message me anytime. Mitch