Don Dan

New news channel by Andrew Neil. I always thought he ask the awkward questions that politicians in particular didn’t like. It’s going to interesting to see which politicians are brave enough to front up for a grilling. Also will he tackle Cancel Culture (who ever they are) on some of their more controversial agendas and targets. 

“Andrew Neil pledged his new 24-hour news channel will tackle cancel culture and will not be 'yet another echo chamber for the metropolitan mindset' as it launched at 8pm tonight.” 

image.jpeg.78fb14f7fbb8291f74ef315b6cf45c66.jpeg

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• Governor Tarkin

• Savage Vince

• Unknown user

Captain Slog

Wow, that was a wonderful start with Neil Oliver, hes went back up in my estimation, sort of didnt like him for a while when i read his books and he said me every second word rather than talking about history and geography.

But he has a very good point.  No one seems to be talking for some of us.  Its all virtue signalling.  But poor white scots are ignored.  Of course i care about race inequality, but BLM appear to now be anarchists determined just to smash my class.  The glass ceiling for women is shattered now, but constantly more about womens rights - how on earth are women less well treated by the NHS when they live seven years longer, wheres the bandwagon pushing for mens health.   And trans militants single handedly destroying what GLB achieved and making them so uncomfortable and stigmatised.  

This news outlet  is long overdue, I cant relate to BBC anymore

Dan Wootton asking Lord Sugar which politicians he would say 'You're hired or you're fired' to. Embarrassing. Cutting edge news.

This is a natural reaction to all the wokeness and knee taking that's been rampant in the UK media this past year. I predict it will be a success for this reason and the BBC/Sky N only have themselves to blame. 

Savage Vince

It'll appeal to mouthbreathers who think it's OK to hit their kids because 'it never did them any harm' and other, similarly confused morons who don't like the world because it has stopped listening to their whining. 

Captain Slog
7 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

It'll appeal to mouthbreathers who think it's OK to hit their kids because 'it never did them any harm' and other, similarly confused morons who don't like the world because it has stopped listening to their whining. 

Actually, it will appeal to quite the opposite, from the snowflakes who search for something to be offended about that doesnt concern them and disenfranchise there own kind because they are herded like sheep and dont have the intelligence to realise they are being manipulated.

Edited by Captain Slog

Savage Vince
1 minute ago, Captain Slog said:

Actually, it will appeal to quite the opposite, from the snowflakes who search for something to be offended about that doesnt concern them and disenfranchise there own kind because they are herded like sheep and dont have the intelligence to realise they are being manipulated.

Well you certainly didn't have too far to search for something to get all offended about. 

Francis Albert
10 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Read an interview with Andrew Neil today. He managed to avoid describing people he disagreed with as gammons, idiots,  morons, mouth breathers,  imbeciles - all actually offensive terms. I have never been a huge fan but Neil promises tonoffer a welcome addition to the diversity of opinion and comment

But diversity of political opinion and social views is not welcome or even acceptable to.the champions of diversity in other areas.

Edited by Francis Albert

Savage Vince
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Read an interview with Andrew Neil today. He managed to avoid describing people he disagreed with as gammons, idiots,  morons, mouth breathers,  imbeciles - all actually offensive 

That's because they're his readers. 😊

Captain Slog

Im not meaning to sound offended,  But this is just the start of the pushback against the woke, snowflake movement.  Im trying to find my way in all this, but it seems from all sides they are trying to cancel my own culture, promote tiny minorities with a much bigger voice than they deserve.  I hope it leads to rational discorse

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Savage Vince said:

That's because they're his readers. 😊

Ermm. He disagrees with his readers?

Right!

Savage Vince
3 minutes ago, Captain Slog said:

Im not meaning to sound offended,  But this is just the start of the pushback against the woke, snowflake movement.  Im trying to find my way in all this, but it seems from all sides they are trying to cancel my own culture, promote tiny minorities with a much bigger voice than they deserve.  I hope it leads to rational discorse

What exactly is this woke, snowflake movement that's trying to cancel your culture? 

And what exactly is your culture? 

Edited by Savage Vince

Savage Vince
3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Ermm. He disagrees with his readers?

Right!

No, the gammons, idiots, morons, mouth breathers and imbeciles are his readers. 

Governor Tarkin
21 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

What makes the term mouthbreather an insult?

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

And again, but this time with a space between the words? :(

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Captain Slog
4 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

What exactly is this woke, snowflake movement that's trying to cancel your culture? 

You know exactly what i refer to by woke and snowflake, stop trolling for a response.

By culture - in that ill apologise,  I perhaps meant what i identify as - which isnt woke or snowflake, but very similar to the majority of hearts fans i meet at games

Just now, Savage Vince said:

Who exactly is this woke, snowflake movement that's trying to cancel your culture? 

How about the prog and wokey types that deny free speech and call anybody racist unless they're on their knees begging forgiveness for their wicked ancestry? The best home for them seems to be .net btw. 

Savage Vince
2 minutes ago, Captain Slog said:

You know exactly what i refer to by woke and snowflake, stop trolling for a response.

By culture - in that ill apologise,  I perhaps meant what i identify as - which isnt woke or snowflake, but very similar to the majority of hearts fans i meet at games

I don't know what the woke, snowflake movement is that you refer to, that's why I asked you what it is. 

Enzo Chiefo

Good start for GB News. Looks promising and I'll be giving it a go. 

Probably the Unis will be inundated with requests for counselling from the woke brigade, having been exposed to "traumatic" material that their sheltered wee lives haven't prepared them for 

Savage Vince
Just now, JackLadd said:

How about the prog and wokey types that deny free speech and call anybody racist unless they're on their knees begging forgiveness for their wicked ancestry? The best home for them seems to be .net btw. 

If I'm disagreeing with you on anything on this forum then I'm on the right side of the argument pal. 

Captain Slog
1 minute ago, Savage Vince said:

I don't know what the woke, snowflake movement is that you refer to, that's why I asked you what it is. 

See jack ladd above.   But i refer to the uneducated,  who latch onto to movements , often with little or no relevance in this country, and the vitriol they pour on anyone that doesnt agree with them and virtue singal.  For the record, many of the reasons for these movements i agree with, i just find their militancy horrible.

Savage Vince
2 minutes ago, Captain Slog said:

See jack ladd above.   But i refer to the uneducated,  who latch onto to movements , often with little or no relevance in this country, and the vitriol they pour on anyone that doesnt agree with them and virtue singal.  For the record, many of the reasons for these movements i agree with, i just find their militancy horrible.

OK, that's cleared that up then. 

Captain Slog

Im not trying to argue @Savage Vince, i just feel that there is a huge unrepresented group, the poor - would have been called working class when i was young, that have no one promoting them.  Only 13 pc of poor white boys go to uni - compare to the over 60 pc in any other ethnic group of size.  Yet they riot to topple over historical statues, import a movement from america that has no need here, an9d no movement for our poor.

Savage Vince
1 minute ago, Captain Slog said:

Im not trying to argue @Savage Vince, i just feel that there is a huge unrepresented group, the poor - would have been called working class when i was young, that have no one promoting them.  Only 13 pc of poor white boys go to uni - compare to the over 60 pc in any other ethnic group of size.  Yet they riot to topple over historical statues, import a movement from america that has no need here, an9d no movement for our poor.

The poor are very unrepresented, I agree. Whether GB News will be a voice for them is something we will find out I guess. 

The Real Maroonblood
16 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

If I'm disagreeing with you on anything on this forum then I'm on the right side of the argument pal. 

:lol:

Francis Albert
25 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

I understand that is what you think about his readers. But my post you replied to was about how he described people he disagrees with.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

Yoon historian Neil Oliver on it right now now dissing wokeys.  A man after my own heart. 

You're a ?

Just now, Smithee said:

You're a fan of Neil Oliver

Yes I am. A true Scottish patriot and caller outer of SNP lies, spin and pish.

Unknown user
25 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Good start for GB News. Looks promising and I'll be giving it a go. 

Probably the Unis will be inundated with requests for counselling from the woke brigade, having been exposed to "traumatic" material that their sheltered wee lives haven't prepared them for 

Well obviously you'll be all over the Gammon Briefing but I'm confused, weren't you all about people's mental health? 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

Yes I am. A true Scottish patriot and caller outer of SNP lies, spin and pish.

😆 👍

Here, speaking of pish, when are you getting back to me with your understanding of Marxism and the aspects that manifest in BLM?

Savage Vince
6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Well obviously you'll be all over the Gammon Briefing but I'm confused, weren't you all about people's mental health? 

😁

40 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Correct, free speech being denied is a scandal.

I remember the good old days before the woke snowflake brigade shutdown free speech. A time when good honest reactionaries were able to start TV stations.

Oh...wait, I've not thought that through.

Woke appears to be the new "Political Correctness gone mad" which in itself was mainly people bemoaning health and safety legislation and not being allowed to be openly bigoted, like they used to.

Anyway I'm glad there is finally a TV station that will stand up for the unrepresented and it's off to a good start with Nigel Farage who appeared to have been banned from mainstream TV, so little did you seem him on it.

5 hours ago, Savage Vince said:

It'll appeal to mouthbreathers who think it's OK to hit their kids because 'it never did them any harm' and other, similarly confused *morons who don't like the world because it has stopped listening to their whining. 

* 🤣

5 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

What makes the term mouthbreather an insult?

You never had one these people in your face GT. The kind of folk who think it's intimidating, until you drap the nut on them, because they're to thick to keep the distance. They usually do sponsored walks in July or watch a news channel that says it's for the working classes and poor, but has missed out NI and Hates Scottish people. Yes, An and No hate their own people. 

Is Andrew Neil the Jim Traynor of News. Jim Traynor used to deny he was a Rangers man, the same way Andrew Neil would say he was fair with Remain and Scottish independence. 

Now it's here and the parade of right-wing scum will have it removed within a short while. 

All SNP, Labour and Libdems should stay clear of this Nazi propaganda channel. Let them talk amongst themselves. 

Who knew the names above would like this shite. I'm surprised. :Aye: