Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• Governor Tarkin

• Savage Vince

• Unknown user

44 minutes ago, RobboM said:

We already know he is barefaced

😃

So "look at me" Jen had a romp with a fat blonde older English toff, who she now says wasn't the PM ?      Hmmmm - ok,  maybe it was dad Stanley ?   He's allegedly been involved in the odd romp or two in the past.

Incidentally, is Neil Oliver preparing for a homeless sleep-out or something ?   The state of him....

Neil Oliver - Live

I P Knightley
4 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

How does this even get on a news channel?

I mean ffs :lol: 

I don't really want to make excuses for anyone engaging with GBeebies but is there a possibility that Arcuri's trying to explain that Johnson's psyche has been knocked skewiffy by the covids? Or is she genuinely, barkingly trying to claim that the hospital disposed of the one that she'd been ****ing and replaced him with an even more flawed lookeylikey?

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

I don't really want to make excuses for anyone engaging with GBeebies but is there a possibility that Arcuri's trying to explain that Johnson's psyche has been knocked skewiffy by the covids? Or is she genuinely, barkingly trying to claim that the hospital disposed of the one that she'd been ****ing and replaced him with an even more flawed lookeylikey?

I took it as she’s went qanon screwball tbh. 
A doppelgänger is now in his place…

Jambo_jim2001
3 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

😃

Incidentally, is Neil Oliver preparing for a homeless sleep-out or something ?   The state of him....

Neil Oliver - Live

Awaiting his switch over to al Jazeera tv

• 4 months later...
Jeffros Furios

Michelle Dewberry and Kelvin McScumbag are a pair of ***** .

They think if that flight had left for Rwanda last week that not one person would be making the channel crossings :cornette:

Weakened Offender
12 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

They think if that flight had left for Rwanda last week that not one person would be making the channel crossings :cornette:

I think I'm warming to you. 

I'm fairly certain that the people smugglers don't give a single solitary shite what happens to their customers after they push off from French soil.  

They've got their money.

jack D and coke

I feel like I’m watching actors when I watch anything on that channel. It’s got a bizarre feel. 
The anti Scottish stuff is off the scale. 

The Mighty Thor
19 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Now imagine the kind of individual that would pick up the remote, turn over to that shite and believe what they are being told? 

I Saw on twitter the other day that they had a topical discussion show with Danielle Westbrook and Right Said Fred as panelists 😂

:tlj:

20 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I feel like I’m watching actors when I watch anything on that channel. It’s got a bizarre feel. 

Legally, they ARE actors.

Every time any of these kind of channels gets taken to court over slander, libel or hate speech, their defence is that they are an "Entertainment" channel and not "News" and "no reasonable person would believe what we say".

In the States, that's usually enough to get them off.

Same play book here.

Edited by Cade

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Every time any of these kind of channels gets taken to court over slander, libel or hate speech, their defence is that they are an "Entertainment" channel and not "News" and "no reasonable person would believe what we say".

Same play book here.

Didn't get Alex Jones off

:pleasing:

2 hours ago, Cade said:

Same play book here.

Then they should be forced to take the word News out of their name.

3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Must be lots of GB news viewers on here then