Don Dan

56 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

It's a lady boy.

Please be true.  Has he made a statement about this massive failure?  I mean the news channel not the lady boy.  That might've been what he wanted. 

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• Governor Tarkin

• Savage Vince

• Unknown user

The Mighty Thor

Less than 48 hours after Neil takes his bat home and Neil's other project, the spectator, puts the boot into the channel.

The article was written by the easily the most obsequious unionist wankpiece and gammon in waiting (if the fat ride survives to middle age).....Stephen Daisley

34 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Less than 48 hours after Neil takes his bat home and Neil's other project, the spectator, puts the boot into the channel.

The article was written by the easily the most obsequious unionist wankpiece and gammon in waiting (if the fat ride survives to middle age).....Stephen Daisley

On cue.

Francis Albert

As the Guardian makes clear Neil will be replaced by more Farage supporters. So well done Neil's critics.

Maybe that was the aim. Make GB News more right wing extremist and kill it off.

jack D and coke

I hope it goes proper warped😀

One thing these things do (covid has been the same) is that it outs all the utter pricks and the people you should just never be listening to. 
Ive checked it out once or twice while surfing channels and it looks like a proper two bob youtube type shite channel. 
Im so glad this was Andrew Neil. He thought this was taking over. 
Nae luck fatso😂🖕🏼

Edited by jack D and coke

The Mighty Thor

No one has seen anything of Andrew Neil for months as he was hiding in his Brexit bunker in France. Two days after his departure from GBeebies and he's straight back on the impartial and definitely not Tory central press office, the BBC.

On question time last night he came out with this absolute doozy.  

This is the guy that brought Neil Oliver, the boy that walks round cliffs, to be their pandemic expert.

20210917_054618.jpg

Bit of a cringe. AN has a brass neck, but I don't like pile Ons either. I expect he'll end up on this new FOXUK or back on the BBC after a few appearances on GMB. 

Jeffros Furios

I dont think Andrew Neil would of wanted nomarks like Wotton or Grimes and the other assortment of 3rd rate rubbish on the channel .

He was decent on question time as he usually is, can't say the same about the weird writer fella .

The Mighty Thor
5 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I dont think Andrew Neil would of wanted nomarks like Wotton or Grimes and the other assortment of 3rd rate rubbish on the channel .

He was decent on question time as he usually is, can't say the same about the weird writer fella .

The boy that handed him his arse over Gammon News?

Aye he handled that one well. 

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The boy that handed him his arse over Gammon News?

Aye he handled that one well. 

Aye the boy that was playing the race card until Fiona Bruce pointed out the white jihadist

Yeah that went well .

I find this whole left , right , woke pish rather pathetic.

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Aye the boy that was playing the race card until Fiona Bruce pointed out the white jihadist

Yeah that went well .

There's always been left and right. The whole 'woke' thing clouds the issue and leaves a pretty fertile breeding ground for some pretty dated, borderline offensive views. The sort of stuff Andrew Neil was aspiring to reach when he thought of GB News.

5 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

No one has seen anything of Andrew Neil for months as he was hiding in his Brexit bunker in France. Two days after his departure from GBeebies and he's straight back on the impartial and definitely not Tory central press office, the BBC.

On question time last night he came out with this absolute doozy.  

This is the guy that brought Neil Oliver, the boy that walks round cliffs, to be their pandemic expert.

20210917_054618.jpg

Haven't watched QT in years. What plants did they have last night? Dreadful programme but it is the BBC!

7 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Yeah that went well .

'Woke' really has been turned upside down. It is now a slur.

I think this will be like the early years of satellite tv.

There's only really room for one right wing TV channel in the UK and Rupert Murdoch has the resources to make his work.

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Dan Wootton is still a massive nonce

You know that any station that gets idiots from the sun like him is trash tv 

On 14/09/2021 at 08:30, jack D and coke said:

What’s going on here? Who’s the female?

From memory, it's a Brazilian bursd he was proud to be associated with (male ego stuff) so the likes of Private Eye used to use the pic at any/every given opportunity, which supposedly p'd him right off. 

jack D and coke
Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

From memory, it's a Brazilian bursd he was proud to be associated with (male ego stuff) so the likes of Private Eye used to use the pic at any/every given opportunity, which supposedly p'd him right off. 

:glorious:

The Real Maroonblood
On 19/09/2021 at 11:52, NANOJAMBO said:

:pleasing:

• 2 months later...

Andy Neil in a full on twitter fight and legal action with Jennifer Arcuri (one of Boris' auld rides).

She's openly naming him as having been a regular on Epstein's "Lolita Express".

:scenes:

A Boy Named Crow
On 11/12/2021 at 01:00, Cade said:

Andy Neil in a full on twitter fight and legal action with Jennifer Arcuri (one of Boris' auld rides).

Ooft. I hope for her sake she has supporting evidence...or is she using the HIGNFY "Allegedly" loophole?

On 10/12/2021 at 12:40, milky_26 said:

Eammon Holmes is getting his own show on GB news

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-59259962

Gammon Holmes

On 10/12/2021 at 14:00, Cade said:

Hey you're out of order calling it that. She said it was "the pedo elite train" 

The best bit was Send me your details so I can sue you :laugh2:

Put me in mind of Tim Robbins in the Tenacious D movie;

"Come over here, I'm going to ****ing stab you"

"Em, no"

7 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

GB News...Joseph Goebbels would have been proud to emulate that!

Would he have shifted from his job at the BBC, however? More Reichsmarks I daresay...  :ermm:

5 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Imagine the colour of Neil’s dish when he seen that tweet from Arcuri :lol: 

It's nice to see Chief Gammon taken down a peg, but she's a full-on melt. It's hard to take seriously some alt-right-whinger whose claim to fame is shagging Boris Johnson 🤢 and posting conspiracy crap on twitter. 

Still on this occasion when it irritates that pompous prick Neil, I'm all for it. Wonder if we'll see more "names" come out via her, since she clearly likes the attention & thinks she's absolutely untouchable. 

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

It's nice to see Chief Gammon taken down a peg, but she's a full-on melt. It's hard to take seriously some alt-right-whinger whose claim to fame is shagging Boris Johnson 🤢 and posting conspiracy crap on twitter. 

Still on this occasion when it irritates that pompous prick Neil, I'm all for it. Wonder if we'll see more "names" come out via her, since she clearly likes the attention & thinks she's absolutely untouchable. 

Well let’s hope so. The more she’s in the news the more the fat mess(es) will squirm☺️

• 2 months later...

I've just read that Neil Oliver and some ex of  Boris are saying Boris is a clone. Cloned after he went into hospital with covid.giphy.webp?cid=82a1493bajounw84mjdtmmr2a

This escapade on GB news has totally destroyed Neil Oliver. :stantoned:

He's outed himself as a fecking nutcase and we can safely put his Historical opinion in the bin.

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I've just read that Neil Oliver and some ex of  Boris are saying Boris is a clone. Cloned after he went into hospital with covid.giphy.webp?cid=82a1493bajounw84mjdtmmr2a

He's outed himself as a fecking nutcase and we can safely put his Historical opinion in the bin.

Watched it yesterday it’s that Arcuri dafty. They swapped Johnson in hospital. 
Went full Qanon. 
What a joke of a station that is :lol: 

The Real Maroonblood
4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

:greatpost:

Well, it's not a news channel.

When (eventually and inevitably) it gets taken to court for its poisonous lies, it will claim to be an "entertainment channel" that "no reasonable person" could take seriously.

That's the usual legal defence these dangerous feckers use.