Don Dan

Swahili Jambo
Just now, Swahili Jambo said:

Mate (not) your views are extreme.  As are mine, but in a totally different direction.  I ask you again, are you proud of the Hearts Saltire on our badge.  Just a wee yes or naw.  No ****in difficult.  And ****in leave out the (obviously wrong flag you don't know the history of).   

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• Governor Tarkin

• Savage Vince

• Unknown user

Jeffros Furios
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

Who in their right mind is proud of a flag?

The pished Swahillbilly .

Governor Tarkin
Just now, Jeffros Furios said:

The pished Swahillbilly .

Swahibs more like.

Another gotch eyed loon, no doubt.

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Swahibs more like.

A wrong un 

Probably has tram lines on his forehead .

20 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

Not a chance on Gammon TV. Nothing to see here...

20 hours ago, Captain Slog said:

Wow, that was a wonderful start with Neil Oliver, hes went back up in my estimation, sort of didnt like him for a while when i read his books and he said me every second word rather than talking about history and geography.

But he has a very good point.  No one seems to be talking for some of us.  Its all virtue signalling.  But poor white scots are ignored.  Of course i care about race inequality, but BLM appear to now be anarchists determined just to smash my class.  The glass ceiling for women is shattered now, but constantly more about womens rights - how on earth are women less well treated by the NHS when they live seven years longer, wheres the bandwagon pushing for mens health.   And trans militants single handedly destroying what GLB achieved and making them so uncomfortable and stigmatised.  

This news outlet  is long overdue, I cant relate to BBC anymore

Get out of here with this crap. This foppish prick plays down the Highland Clearances and thinks lockdown is worse than WWII. He's a total charlatan. 

18 hours ago, Savage Vince said:

That's because they're his readers. 😊

Hehe. 

18 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Good start for GB News. Looks promising and I'll be giving it a go. 

Quelle surprise. As a talking tory PR leaflet, you'd not want to go out of your echo chamber for fear your mind might implode.   

6 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Cool, but when Neil and Oliver start using terms with overtly racist connotations I'll call them out for it too.

The dog whistles are being prepped, no doubt about that. I put good money on Foreign-Funded-TV hiring increasingly bigoted ring/mouth-pieces if they don't get the viewing figures. 

Edited by Gizmo

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

I put good money on Foreign-Funded-TV hiring increasingly bigoted ring/mouth-pieces if they don't get the viewing figures. 

Like when RT hired fat Eck?

11 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:wavey: 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

:flagwave:

4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Like when RT hired fat Eck?

:rofl:Aye, Russian telly needed the viewing figures, so much so they used AS.

The Mighty Thor
43 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

The majority of the bangers likely to watch Gammon Bullshit news. 

Governor Tarkin
43 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

:rofl:Aye, Russian telly needed the viewing figures, so much so they used AS.

Fat Eck is box office to the Ivan's, ausseh.

Their own wee  braveheart Jocko freedom fighter trying to take down the traditional British enemy from the inside. Like a fat rapey Mel Gibson, only not as handsome and hates women instead of Jews. 👍

14 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The majority of the bangers likely to watch Gammon Bullshit news. 

I said 'who in their right mind'. 

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Never mind the content it’s a hard watch with all the technical difficulties they are having. 

Quite enjoyed it. Totally refreshing from the one track news sources of Sky, BBC and ITV. Opposite of Channel 4 so even better. 

On 13/06/2021 at 21:06, Boy Daniel said:

“Andrew Neil pledged his new 24-hour news channel will tackle cancel culture and will not be 'yet another echo chamber for the metropolitan mindset' as it launched at 8pm tonight.” 

I watched the opening monologue.

It demonstrated quite clearly that there are a number of elites who don't like being called out for their behaviours/language/outdated attitudes. They are (ironically) calling people snowflakes whilst actually the ones who are the snowflakes. 

If we are all honest - Cancel culture is just a term being used by a-holes who have been called out and told to stop acting like pricks but instead gnash their teeth and wail like spoilt brats. 

As for Andrew Neil - what a comedian with all the pledges. Of course he's everything to every man whilst living abroad and coining it in.  I do like an Andrew Neil interview when he's focussed on the job and interrogating politicians but he thinks he's earned the right to cross over and form agenda/public opinion now. Hard pass. 

Swahili Jambo
4 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Swahibs more like.

Swahibs!!.  I will put my credentials as a Jambo against ANYONE on here.  I could ramble on.  But if you have ever been to Morton, Clydebank, Arbroath, QOS, Dunfermline, Brechin, and many more, when we were really pish on a freezing winter night, come and and talk to me.  We might have been one of the the few hundred there.  ****in Swahibs, just **** off. Oh, and Alba Gu Brath.  Prick.       

Savage Vince
11 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

If we are all honest - Cancel culture is just a term being used by a-holes who have been called out and told to stop acting like pricks but instead gnash their teeth and wail like spoilt brats. 

Correct. There's no such thing. It's a term used by cry-baby, Gammon nae-necks when their favourite racist gets it tight. Absolute state of them. 

Jeffros Furios
11 minutes ago, Swahili Jambo said:

Swahibs!!.  I will put my credentials as a Jambo against ANYONE on here.  I could ramble on.  But if you have ever been to Morton, Clydebank, Arbroath, QOS, Dunfermline, Brechin, and many more, when we were really pish on a freezing winter night, come and and talk to me.  We might have been one of the the few hundred there.  ****in Swahibs, just **** off. Oh, and Alba Gu Brath.  Prick.       

:greatpost:

On 13/06/2021 at 21:06, Boy Daniel said:

image.jpeg.78fb14f7fbb8291f74ef315b6cf45c66.jpeg

gb-news-andrew-neil-welcome.jpg

Somebody posted one of these pictures on Twitter and said it looked like a "newsflash" scene in the middle of an ITV drama.

A Boy Named Crow
9 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I'm torn between two different responses to this.  I'll just write both,  what does it matter, really?

1 - What if it's a really big flag though?

Or

2 - Careful now, are flag debates not banned on here?

On reflection, neither of those was even worth writing down...

Governor Tarkin
7 hours ago, Swahili Jambo said:

Ah, so you're an old duffer then. That probably explains your confusion.

Surely you meant Erin go bragh.

Curious challenge to tackle the issues of the under represented. 

It would be wrong to suggest that under represented group is just white lower middle class Brexit supporters. 

But time will tell. 

11 hours ago, Ulysses said:

gb-news-andrew-neil-welcome.jpg

Somebody posted one of these pictures on Twitter and said it looked like a "newsflash" scene in the middle of an ITV drama.

For once, I'm more offended by the lack of anti-aliasing on their font generator than that gammon's boat-race.

Did they dig out an old Amiga 1200 to generate their shitty idents and captions? Amateurs. 😅

20 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

For once, I'm more offended by the lack of anti-aliasing on their font generator than that gammon's boat-race.

Did they dig out an old Amiga 1200 to generate their shitty idents and captions? Amateurs. 😅

This, the main header filling 100% height of the background box, and the red vertical line not being centred between the two separate news headlines is triggering me.

28 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Does Andrew Neil the bastion of GB news not live in France 

His main residence is indeed France.

Good choice. 

15 hours ago, Mysterion said:

:spoton:

39 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Does Andrew Neil the bastion of GB news not live in France 

He spent most of lockdown in France I think but don't know about permanent.

On 14/06/2021 at 13:33, pablo said:

Do people still watch the news? And even pay for it? I had no idea.

Excellent News Channel Below.

Edited by Sidelight

Jambo-Jimbo

Flicked over on to it a couple of times, stayed for about a minute or two and then changed channels, don't think I'll be a regular viewer.

Unknown user

Losing sponsors already I see, Grolsch among others are investigating how their adverts ended up on gammon briefing, apparently they pride themselves on not being wankers

Enzo Chiefo
11 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

The Great British Breakfast. How very dare they.

7c6xg44li9921.jpg

Nothing like a Guardian reader about to lose her s*it. She's just on the verge of squealing "raaaaayycist". Hope she doesn't drop her Soya Latte!

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Nothing like a Guardian reader about to lose her s*it. She's just on the verge of squealing "raaaaayycist". Hope she doesn't drop her Soya Latte!

That's not that woman from the Trump really is it?

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's Enzo's twin sister, Karenzo.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

It's Enzo's twin sister, Karenzo.

:laugh2: today's Guardian rolled up in her back pocket, apparently

Enzo Chiefo
7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Looks like a Guardian reader to me😂

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

:laugh2: today's Guardian rolled up in her back pocket, apparently

If up her arse, is her back pocket. It may well be. :D

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Looks like a Guardian reader to me😂

Everyone to the left of Enoch Powell looks like a guardian reader to you! 

😁

Enzo Chiefo
Just now, Smithee said:

Everyone to the left of Enoch Powell looks like a guardian reader to you! 

😁

If she is from the Trump rally then I definitely owe her an apology for the "Guardian reader " slight. 👍

To be fair there are loads of things 'ordinary' people are interested in that don't get much coverage. 

But will they cover the full range from low wages and poor terms and conditions offered by a lot of big businesses to how the Police are never charged when people die in custody. Actually the sort of things covered by The Guardian. 

21 hours ago, Swahili Jambo said:

Yip remember all they games absolutely pish but what a support we had

I think the worst one was Montrose at links park on a freezing Wednesday night we lost 3-1  I’m sure,can you remember it