Don Dan

I'll ask the question of Virgin, not sure they can. But I'll ask them to remove it from my channels or block it. 

Hopefully this channel is like a light to the Vermin traitor moths and us Scots can enjoy the football, supporting Scotland. You know, the way Scots should. NO, An and the scum who continue to betray Scotland can wave the onion john, sing GSTQ and watch the English. 

I'm a bit confab out the refusing the knee, thingy. When Brits born in Scotland kneel to the Brits born in England. 

Anyway, why is NI excluded from this GBN. 

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• Governor Tarkin

• Savage Vince

• Unknown user

The Mighty Thor

If anyone had asked me to compile a list of the members of this forum who would think GB News was a breath of fresh air against the lefties/wokies then I'd have nailed it based on contributions so far. 

For the avoidance of doubt. Anyone who thinks Dan Wootton speaks to them should seek urgent help.

Enzo Chiefo
6 hours ago, Smithee said:

Well obviously you'll be all over the Gammon Briefing but I'm confused, weren't you all about people's mental health? 

Don't worry, you'll still be able to tune in to Lefty Propaganda News on BBC and Sky if you want to hear about "bad, nasty Britain". 

Not sure there's any connection between being a pampered, spoilt brat and "mental health " tbh.😂

Governor Tarkin
39 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Don't worry, you'll still be able to tune in to Lefty Propaganda News on BBC and Sky if you want to hear about "bad, nasty Britain". 

Not sure there's any connection between being a pampered, spoilt brat and "mental health " tbh.😂

:yas:

44 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

If anyone had asked me to compile a list of the members of this forum who would think GB News was a breath of fresh air against the lefties/wokies then I'd have nailed it based on contributions so far. 

For the avoidance of doubt. Anyone who thinks Dan Wootton speaks to them should seek urgent help.

Exactly, it appeals to the extreme right wing. Also will appeal to the snp bad crowd so you could guarantee the posters on here who say they like it. To be fair you could also forecast the ones who will never watch it. 

Unknown user
42 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I don't even have a TV signal coming into the house.

I'm not surprised you don't see the connection between people needing counselling and mental health to be honest

Governor Tarkin
6 hours ago, Costanza said:

not being allowed to be openly bigoted, like they used to.

It was a sad day. :(

Savage Vince
54 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Lefty woke Sky News 😁

The Real Maroonblood
7 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Yes I am. A true Scottish patriot and caller outer of SNP lies, spin and pish.

:rofl:

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It was a sad day. :(

These days, you get thrown in jail for just saying you're English.

2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

British Lefty Propaganda,  the finest lefty propaganda in the world.
I like nothing better than my oven ready lefty propaganda than from the BBC who have employed Andrew Neil for over 25 years (and let him chairman the bible for the Wokerati, the Spectator), Nick Robinson (president of the Oxford University Conservative Association), Allegra Stratton (former Press Secretary to Boris Johnson), Robbie Gibb (Political Editor who was Director of Communications for Theresa May), Richard Sharp (Chairman of the BBC and Tory Donor) and Tim Davie (Director General and former Tory candidate).

We need more Conservative voices at the BBC IMO.

The Real Maroonblood
49 minutes ago, Costanza said:

The good old days.

Jeffros Furios

I have no problem with Andrew Neil but they aren't going to be taken seriously with  Dan ****in Wotsit head .

He should stick to hounding  lassies from reality tv .

Watching it the now and it's headline FREEDOM DAY DELAYED . . What a load of ****in pish !!

Governor Tarkin
12 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The good old days.

Strung up from the castle ramparts.

It's weird that GB News is here for people who apparently up to now have had no voice, yet every single person I have seen named in association with the channel as a guest or presenter is a well known figure.

The idea that a news channel fronted by Thatcher loving Andrew Neil is somehow the new mouthpiece for the poor is the funniest thing I've read on here in years. 

Edited by Norm

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, Norm said:

The idea that a news channel fronted by Thatcher loving Andrew Neil is somehow the new mouthpiece for the poor is the funniest thing I've read on here in years. 

They should’ve launched the channel on April 1st.

Roxy Hearts

More propaganda. When do they start their anti Scottish anti SNP stuff? Andrew Neil and Neil Oliver are 2 of the biggest Uncle Toms to disgrace the country they were born in! Couple of fools preaching to fools.

43 minutes ago, Norm said:

:spoton:

Governor Tarkin
27 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Andrew Neil and Neil Oliver are 2 of the biggest Uncle Toms to disgrace the country they were born in!

That's actually quite an offensive statement. Almost as bad as ri Alban's crude play on house ****** with hoose jock.

That's nationalists for you, though.

Roxy Hearts
6 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

That's actually quite an offensive statement. Almost as bad as ri Alban's crude play on house ****** with hoose jock.

All about opinions. They don't exactly promote Scotland and I find them offensive to me when they constantly talk our country down.  They're British Nationalists but then again that's "Nationalists for you, though".

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

They're British Nationalists but then again that's "Nationalists for you, though".

Cool, but when Neil and Oliver start using terms with overtly racist connotations I'll call them out for it too.

Roxy Hearts
3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Any Manto worth tuning in for ?

I wouldn't watch it as just another propaganda channel Jonno. 

Roxy Hearts
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Cool, but when Neil and Oliver start using terms with overtly racist connotations I'll call them out for it too.

👍

Governor Tarkin
5 minutes ago, Cade said:

Uber flag-shagging mega UK patriot Andrew Neil who lives in, erm, *checks notes* the south of France

:rofl:

To be fair, if I wasn't a lazy, small minded, jakey without a pot to piss in, I'd live in the South of France too.

42 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

That's actually quite an offensive statement. 

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

That's actually quite an offensive statement. 

Is it actually you that's quite offended, or are you actually quite offended on someone else's behalf?

2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Is it actually you that's quite offended, or are you actually quite offended on someone else's behalf?

Neither 😂

Savage Vince
3 hours ago, Costanza said:

Lock them up and throw away the ****ing keys. 

Savage Vince

Bit snowflakey today? 

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Neither 😂

Your lack of offence is actually quite offensive tbh.    :seething:

Governor Tarkin
Just now, Savage Vince said:

Bit snowflakey today? 

I'm black, mate, snowflakes are white. That's racist.

41 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

To be fair, if I wasn't a lazy, small minded, jakey without a pot to piss in, I'd live in the South of France too.

🤣

How will Biden deniers cope if the GB News portrays him as he is?

And Neil Oliver, fully Scottish, fully British, magnificent!

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Sidelight said:

fully Scottish, fully British, magnificent!

:sweeet:

Jeffros Furios

Wait until we get Jock TV presented by Salmond , Galloway and Tommy Sheridan 

The Mighty Thor
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Great to have a news channel that speaks from the right for the wrong.

FTFY

Konrad von Carstein
2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

That's you two nationalists in particular for you, though.

Nookie Bear

^^^^ Probably has a burning cross in his garden.  :seething:

Is that environmentally sound?

4 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

FTFY

You are right, everyone else different is wrong eh?

Freedom, diversity ans inclusion

:fonzie:

Swahili Jambo
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You are right, everyone else different is wrong eh?

Freedom, diversity ans inclusion

:fonzie: