• Maroon Sailor

• milky_26

• Cade

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saint Jambo
2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Two good teams cancelling each other out? Or two poor teams who'll get steamrollered by the better teams?

Two teams more worried about not losing than winning? Sure they'll both be confident of minimum 4 points from their next two games, so a draw today and they'll feel very confident of going through.

Francis Albert

Just switched on. The pitch looks crap

Nice goal though.

Edited by Francis Albert

1 minute ago, Saint Jambo said:

Two teams more worried about not losing than winning? Sure they'll both be confident of minimum 4 points from their next two games, so a draw today and they'll feel very confident of going through.

Quite possibly, but if they both play like this against us I'll fancy our chances.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
4 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

****. 0-0 here and we sneak a win tomorrow. 

Stop it 😲

Jinxed it. Balls. 

SwindonJambo

Manure. I switch on for a moment to watch, and this happens. Never mind! A draw would probably be best for us.

Just now, Taffin said:

Quite possibly, but if they both play like this against us I'll fancy our chances.

Definitely more confident after watching this, I think an English win is the best outcome, but nothing to fear from either team.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
1 minute ago, Cade said:

Just a racist being racist.

Is that what it is? Deary me.

Class of 75
1 hour ago, Japan Jambo said:

boing the Croatian anthem?

Scotland fans used to boo our own anthem hence why we had to change it in the 70s. I'm sure Scotland fans will be booing when we play England. However, I agree not a good sight. 

Sterling got an MBE for being a woke lefty, so I'm going to troll an internet thread pretending he's inelligible to play for England

:cornette:

Rashford for kane possibly adds more pace on the counter.   Kane slow already and taken a knock around the ribs. 

Oh well looks like it's Rashford for mini gazza. 

Edited by HMFC01

Rick Sanchez
1 minute ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

If England win this group? Who are they likely to face in the next round? 

The runner up of Germany, France or Portugal I think.

Harry Potter
2 minutes ago, King prawn said:

Idiots watching a football game through their phones - should’ve stayed at home 

mad

12 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Jamaica 1

I suspect his father being murdered probably played a part in his family moving to the UK when he was just a wee boy. 

Been here since he was 5, which means he is perfectly entitled to play for England, has grown up here, went to school here, and plays football here, but you bash on with your usual nonsense. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Cade said:

Sterling got an MBE for being a woke lefty, so I'm going to troll an internet thread pretending he's inelligible to play for England

:cornette:

Quite disappointing he didn’t say anything when a City fan racially abused someone, you can’t pick and choose who you criticise. 

Saint Jambo

One thing that is notable about the England team is the number of players who play for less fashionable teams. Compare that to Scotland where half a season of first team football for one of the Old Firm is likely to see a player into the starting 11 and little chance we would start a game with players from Hearts, Aberdeen, Hibs, Motherwell and St Johnstone say in our starting line up.