Just now, Cade said:

Well this is what the Swiss get for taking off an attacking mid and bringing on a defensive mid.

The Craig Levein school of pishing away a 1-0 lead.

Silly move. They had Wales there.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cade

• iantjambo

• Maroon Sailor

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

adambraejambo

If Wales push on for a winner they will need to play Caerphilly to ensure they not caught on the break. 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
1 minute ago, redjambo said:

No luck involved in that goal to be fair.

Yeah, good goal.

But I can't remember ever coming up against a team with as little killer instinct as Switzerland here 😄. Just a nice wee run around, score a goal, look well on top, and just continue being a nice wee team. This game is finishing as a decent advert for the very old British belief that foreign teams don't want it enough. 

Well considering that for the last 55 years, the lazy foreign teams have won every tournament, they want it just about the right amount.

1 minute ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

This game is finishing as a decent advert for the very old British belief that foreign teams don't want it enough. 

The biggest myth in football. England desperately want every major tournament and have a grand total of one. 

Just now, Cade said:

Well considering that for the last 55 years, the lazy foreign teams have won every tournament, they want it just about the right amount.

And 36 years before that little blip. 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Just now, Cade said:

No, I agree. But Brits once did hold that ridiculous attitude. Just reminded me of it watching the last 20 minutes of this game. Wales on top now. 

Just now, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

No, I agree. But Brits once did hold that ridiculous attitude. Just reminded me of it watching the last 20 minutes of this game. Wales on top now. 

I remember a pundit at a World Cup talking about the advantage England players get when they pull on the 3 lions. He was then roundly ridiculed by the other pundits reminding him that French, German, Brazilian, etc, etc, players are patriots as well. 

Savage Vince

I don't like VAR but I wouldn't mind just one experience of a late Hibs equaliser being scored, celebrated and then ruled out by VAR. 

Just now, Savage Vince said:

I don't like VAR but I wouldn't mind just one experience of a late Hibs equaliser being scored, celebrated and then ruled out by VAR. 

And the decision is wrong :D

Onslaught on the Welsh goal now. I'd rather see this than the Swiss guard the draw.

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Wales deserve nothing out of this game tbh. The Swiss have been by far the better side.

deffo

1 minute ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Wales deserve nothing out of this game tbh. The Swiss have been by far the better side.

As I said earlier. Swiss have let themselves down with their finishing.