Effie Deans

Space Mackerel

Space Mackerel

Apart from getting lost (due to Gaelic road signs) heading to Fort William from Aberdeenshire in 2021, Garmins, Tom Tom’s and Google maps included, have you ever read a bigger head banger on the internet? 

Space Mackerel
4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Well, one or two on here, TBH... 😛  

Have you read his/her thoughts on the Euros, even though he/she isn’t interested in the tournament? 😂

Space Mackerel
17 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Is this person remotely relevant to waste time discussing?

There’s been 2 or 3 posters posted links to Effie in the last 12 months. It’s a fitba post so just looking for feedback on its views. Euro’s and all that. Quite topical. 

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

The person is clearly a moron and looking for bites. Congrats spacey for chomping on that line. :sadrobbo:

I’m actually thinking it’s a troll Indy account these days, I mean no one can be that stupid? 

Just now, Space Mackerel said:

I’m actually thinking it’s a troll Indy account these days, I mean no one can be that stupid? 

It's not worth getting the hackles up about it. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Space Mackerel said:

Apart from getting lost (due to Gaelic road signs) heading to Fort William from Aberdeenshire in 2021, Garmins, Tom Tom’s and Google maps included, have you ever read a bigger head banger on the internet? 

:rofl:

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

It's not worth getting the hackles up about it. 

I know, but it is funny, especially if you subscribe to its nonsense. And believe it too. 

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Space Fishface is obsessed .

Obsessed, bud.

It's unhealthy.

Let's hope he doesn't do himself a mischief.

2 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

946F859C-1DE8-4807-98F4-EAFA65481EC7.gif

10 hours ago, Cruyff said:

The person is clearly a moron and looking for bites. Congrats spacey for chomping on that line. :sadrobbo:

:rofl:

The blogger is clearly some sort of right wing rabble rouser. 

Scottish Government could (unlikely) resolve issues with poverty, resolve European Border issues in Northern Ireland and restore peace, fund scientists to cure major illness and the blogger would still say that it was outrageous/terrible/beyond what Scotland should be doing/Westminster should be doing it etc. 

Never in my puff heard of her so I done a quick google to see if she would 'get it'

I would put it in a bee hive but I can catagorically state that the answer is an overwhelming

No

2 hours ago, weehammy said:

If the alternative languages were Urdu or Polish more drivers would be able to understand them!

🥱

a.jpg

Edited by Dia Liom

Maroon Sailor
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Never in my puff heard of her so I done a quick google to see if she would 'get it'

I would put it in a bee hive but I can catagorically state that the answer is an overwhelming

No

Space Mackerel
4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

No

I dunno what Google brought up but whatever it is outed herself as a man not so long ago. 

Ainsley Harriott
23 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

Shes got a point Scotland, England and Wales are the only countries in the tournament that arent independent sovereign nations. Other countries could argue we should have a team GB just like we do for other sports.

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Shes got a point Scotland, England and Wales are the only countries in the tournament that arent independent sovereign nations. Other countries could argue we should have a team GB just like we do for other sports.

They can argue all they like.

IFAB, who are in charge of the laws of the game, consists of 5 members ; the 4 UK associations plus FIFA.

Argue away.

WorldChampions1902
On 10/06/2021 at 22:35, frankblack said:

Is this person remotely relevant to waste time discussing?

Well she is a big part of “The Heart of Midl😑thian”.

I wonder if Effie is all for the protection of Ulster Scots in N. I. Which the Unionists were kicking off about last week.