New Hibs top - have they Hibs'd it again???

Batistuta87

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• martoon

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

• Last Laff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, pablo said:

I cannot wait to get in about these cants next season. 

We must finish above them. 

Sadly if we don’t or we lose to them either manager will just say it’s just another game.

Weird considering Levein knew what it meant to beat they Kanutes. 

CrawleyJambo
29 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

I’ve never considered Hibs regardless of name as Irish.   Lochend/Leith, the ones that have in them not to glory hunt to Celtic and kid on it’s because of second uncles sisters parrot was born in Donegal. 

I grew up over there and my Dad told me they used to have great big Harps painted outside  the ground, and you would  regularly see loads of priests going to matches. And of course Hibernia is the ancient name for Ireland. 

31 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Tribute to the smashed decanter maybe? 

Thinking it's more a tribute to their bottle crashing constantly (AKA Hibsing it) 

14 minutes ago, CrawleyJambo said:

I grew up over there and my Dad told me they used to have great big Harps painted outside  the ground, and you would  regularly see loads of priests going to matches. And of course Hibernia is the ancient name for Ireland. 

I just got told they where a scaffy little team from a place you don’t want to visit :lol: 

Guest ToqueJambo

Looking forward to us beating them in the first derby and Hearts social media hijacks the #thisisourcity hashtag. As they already share it with Man City there's not much they could do about it. At least it makes sense for Man City, and us, to use it.

John Findlay
29 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Sadly if we don’t or we lose to them either manager will just say it’s just another game.

Weird considering Levein knew what it meant to beat they Kanutes. 

They are far more Irish than the hooped ones from Glasgow will ever be.

2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

That’s the reason any Celtic fan in Edinburgh gives as a reason to support Celtic. 

Pissing myself at this thread. Hobos proving yet again the only thing they do well is giving us something to laugh at.

PhoenixHearts
7 hours ago, martoon said:

From the front.

E3gmIpoXoAQXH34.thumb.png.ecefb60d99d108bea1f24f7614e7a78b.png

This is our city.

:rofl:

Is that where I think it is...?🤣

PhoenixHearts
19 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Looking forward to us beating them in the first derby and Hearts social media hijacks the #thisisourcity hashtag. As they already share it with Man City there's not much they could do about it. At least it makes sense for Man City, and us, to use it.

Why wait? Any of us using twitter should just hijack it. Posting a photo of your new kit? Hashtag it. Commenting on a Hearts post? Hashtag it. Roasting a Hibs roaster? Hashtag it.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

****ing brilliant. 

Hope that is all about their stadium. 

😂😂😂

high5.jpg

12 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Hibs players trying to swap tops after their European tie. Opposition players: "Nah you're alright thanks"

Then making Europe is hardly anything to piss ourselves at. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

Sorry, I'll make sure not to enjoy myself when they bomb in Europe again. So many Hibs fans on here. Not even hiding it anymore.

Edited by ToqueJambo

2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Sorry, I'll make sure not to enjoy myself when they bomb in Europe again. So many Hibs fans on here. Not even hiding it anymore.

As alone to saying Broara and Alloa was okay? 

rudi must stay

Now I've seen the company Joma questioned on this forum. They are an excellent sportswear company more used to tennis, as for the kit Edinburgh is ours we say that too that's no biggie. 

Bazzas right boot
33 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

30 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

As alone to saying Broara and Alloa was okay? 

:vrface:

Someone slags hibs and you start looking to argue and slag Hearts.

Have a day aff.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

They are and it's funny slagging Edinburgh celtic fans when they come out with " I support Celtic because my great , great uncles, friends, neighbour was Irish"

Sit doon ya ****ing  clown, you're from Edinburgh. You support Celtic because you're a wee glory hunting, plastic Paddy  ***** bawz.

If it's about Ireland -support hibs... if you have too.

A_A wehatethehibs

Cracks me up how their own fans don’t like the Edinburgh thing :lol: their fans would prefer the players burning drinking Bucky outside the banana flats. They are the Leith club and should embrace that, Edinburgh only has 1 club 

15 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

:vrface:

Someone slags hibs and you start looking to argue and slag Hearts.

Have a day aff.

All I wanna do is do it.

3 hours ago, been here before said:

A few of them on .nugget not liking the thistle. This bangers my frothing favourite though...

James Stephen 12:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by Moulin Yarns:
Hibs are an Edinburgh football club, Edinburgh is the capital of Scotland, the thistle is an emblem of Scotland, therefore a thistle on the back of a a Scottish football club who will be, hopefully, playing a number of games in Europe has a lot to do with hibs.

Would you have said the same if it was a saltire or rampant lion?

But the point of football club identity - and branding - is to differentiate, to stand out, to assert what makes your club different to the rest.

Picking an emblem with no previous attachment, that is literally the name of some other clubs we compete with, on the flimsy pretext, the same flimsy pretext that could apply to all our competitor clubs is just odd.

We have 3 emblems already, adding a 4th for no reason seems pointless and manufactured.

Its a Hibs strip ffs, not a Scotland strip, or an Edinburgh Thistle strip

Hibs three emblems 💩💉☣️

7 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Also.....

Now that I think about it. A map for a strip is actually quite apt for them.

They both fold easily.

(I'll space my map jokes out for a day or two.......)

Hibs apparently asked Rudi to model their map top so it would have a legend......

Shirt Designer- How do people react when you wear a Hibs top?

Hibs Fan - They tell me to get lost

Shirt Designer - I have an idea

Slagging off hibs WITH Geography/Map puns.....I'm struggling to subdue my erection.

:gok:

1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

Will you **** off with your negative pish on a laugh at Hibs thread wtaf!!! 🙈

1 hour ago, 1953 said:

It looks like every other Hibs top but with some squiggles on it. From my seat it'll just look like every other Hibs top.

A rag to wipe your feet on

24 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Hibs apparently asked Rudi to model their map top so it would have a legend......

Brilliant 🤣🤣

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Cracks me up how their own fans don’t like the Edinburgh thing :lol: their fans would prefer the players burning drinking Bucky outside the banana flats. They are the Leith club and should embrace that, Edinburgh only has 1 club 

Stacks of hearts fans in leith m8, always have been ....

queensferryjambo
10 hours ago, martoon said:

This is our city.

:rofl:

It is the most cringe worthy 'wee guy syndrome' slogan I have ever seen in football.

Does anyone know if their fans munch this shite up or are they embarrassed by this clearly ridiculous claim?

2 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

It is the most cringe worthy 'wee guy syndrome' slogan I have ever seen in football.

Does anyone know if their fans munch this shite up or are they embarrassed by this clearly ridiculous claim?

They're immune to embarrassment and munch up shite and fantasy for breakfast, dinner and tea. 😊

queensferryjambo
1 minute ago, martoon said:

They're immune to embarrassment and munch up shite and fantasy for breakfast, dinner and tea. 😊

You are of course 100% correct 

They taught Brasil to play football don't you know?

Guest ToqueJambo
6 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

It's an OK slogan. Man City use it but it makes sense because they have been some way ahead of Man Utd for a long time now so they can confidently back that statement up, and the double meaning works perfectly. It's embarrassing for Hibs to use it at any time for all the reasons on this thread. #naturalorder is a much better hashtag though. Craig Levein's legacy.

6 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

You are of course 100% correct 

They taught Brasil to play football don't you know?

🤣

Pele, Socrates, Zico...they owe it all to the swashbuckling Lochenders.

Edit: I wanted to include Jairzinho but couldn't spell it until I looked it up. 😊

Edited by martoon

3 minutes ago, martoon said:

🤣

Pele, Socrates, Zico...they owe it all to the spoonburning , sister ****ing , w**ks***n Lochenders.

Edited by sadj

A_A wehatethehibs
33 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Stacks of hearts fans in leith m8, always have been ....

There is genuinely no compelling reason for Hibs to exist. They are meaningless as a club. All their fans can’t give valid reasons why they exist, they’re a relic of the bygone days of a once significant Irish migrant communit. But these days, none of them are irish and most don’t even have irish heritage nor are Catholic or anything. So what’s the point of a green club called Hibernian existing then? Scotland’s already got Celtic that represents that? Edinburgh used to be a one club city back in 1874. Let’s put things back the way they always should have been. That’s why the natural order is the way it is. 

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

Hectormasson
13 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

There is genuinely no compelling reason for Hibs to exist. They are meaningless as a club. All their fans can’t give valid reasons why they exist, they’re a relic of the bygone days of a once significant Irish migrant communit. But these days, none of them are irish and most don’t even have irish heritage nor are Catholic or anything. So what’s the point of a green club called Hibernian existing then? Scotland’s already got Celtic that represents that? Edinburgh used to be a one club city back in 1874. Let’s put things back the way they always should have been. That’s why the natural order is the way it is. 

By stuffing these ****s regularly 🇶🇦🇱🇻🇶🇦🇱🇻🇶🇦🇱🇻👌👏👏👏🇶🇦

May have been said (lazy and just in from work..).. BUT... 

If they keep claiming to be from leith... Why do they have EDINBURGH and the CASTLE on their badge?.. 🤔🤔

If you a quick glance at it there ls a big bellend pointing to players mouth above the badge  😂😂

Edited by gordie1968

Honestly...maybe it's just me but to me.it looks like they took the crashed bottles from 3 Hampden losses and made a strip out of it 

istockphoto-614647586-1024x1024.jpg

ornamental-cracked-bottle-beautiful-78687027.jpg

20210611_000510.jpg

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, sadj said:

Where? 🤷🏻‍♂️

As long as my flats not on the back 😆

C0C0878A-0B36-4712-B789-D05EC0E1C07E.jpeg

51C4C910-0D67-4E2A-A758-9AFDE2B7973B.jpeg

Edited by Pasquale for King