New League Sponsor

Rick Sanchez

RustyRightPeg

Probably cost them more to sponsor Spurs' sleeves than it has to cover 42 clubs.

3 hours ago, Smithee said:

Biggest in the spfl era, which as someone pointed out, is 8 years and it's been without a sponsor for 5 of them.

Oh, and it's never had a sponsor while both of the smellies were in the same division in that 8 year period.

It's not a massive accomplishment!

is it true that for 5 of the 8 years there has not been a sponsor?

edit ive had a look  and it looks like 2013 to 2015 no sponsor and last year no sponsor, so it looks like 3 out of 8 with on sponsor, yes that is better than 5 out of 8 but still really poor

Edited by milky_26

3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Without knowing the numbers it’s hard to judge how massive it is…or not.  Anyway, any money is better than no money. 

Suppose you are right.  Any money coming in just now is good money.  I suppose it’s just my now ingrained hatred of Doncaster and anything that he’s actually involved in that colours my opinions these days. I just wish we could get shot of him.

Edited by Deevers

Unknown user
22 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

is it true that for 5 of the 8 years there has not been a sponsor?

edit ive had a look  and it looks like 2013 to 2015 no sponsor and last year no sponsor, so it looks like 3 out of 8 with on sponsor, yes that is better than 5 out of 8 but still really poor

Fair enough, I should really check before quoting

25 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Fair enough, I should really check before quoting

tbf, just mixed up the 5 years as being without when it was with

I may be wrong but I don’t trust a fekin word that comes out that snakes mouth. Record deal could literally mean anything as FF posted above.

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, sassenach said:

This will be a minor point to many, but I can't get away with incorrect use of English for "branding" purposes.

Proper names should start with capital letters, so it should be Cinch, not cinch.  I'll cringe every time I see it.

I did wonder that today when I read an article and there were no capital C's. Trivial but annoying!!