Could anyone recommend a white van removal man

Captain Slog

Captain Slog

Its to move some appliances (cooker, washing machine, freezer, a futon, bookcase and a pile of stuff) from Lochend, stop off at Granton to pick up a TV and some more stuff, then to Cambuslang.

A mate and I can help with the lifting, but we don't drive, so can't just hire a van.

This is for an ex. who doesn't have that much cash, so price is the main criteria.  (An ex from a very long time ago, for all you young ones Id thoroughly recommend a clean break, they can still give you grief years later 😪

9 hours ago, Captain Slog said:

Its to move some appliances (cooker, washing machine, freezer, a futon, bookcase and a pile of stuff) from Lochend, stop off at Granton to pick up a TV and some more stuff, then to Cambuslang.

A mate and I can help with the lifting, but we don't drive, so can't just hire a van.

This is for an ex. who doesn't have that much cash, so price is the main criteria.  (An ex from a very long time ago, for all you young ones Id thoroughly recommend a clean break, they can still give you grief years later 😪

For a minute I thought Hibs were flittin'.

If you go on anyvan.com you can put in the two addresses, the approximate amount of stuff that needs moved and it'll give you ten quotes within a minute. You can then pick the best one etc. Great site, would recommend it, I've used it a few times over the years. Will also mean that your items are insured in transit.

Edited by SupaJT