Hibs 1-3 Hearts

Maroon Sailor

Forever Hearts
12 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Was clare not playing rb that game? 

500/1 would still be very generous though. 

Maroon Sailor
1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

Defenders, yes. Strikers, no. 

EDIT - Unless the striker is Conor Sammon. 

He was a fish out of water at the best of times but no excuse for being keek against Hibs as well

Robbo-Jambo
12 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Clancy at his best 🙈.

Yeah he got a two game

ban for it. 

👍

Ron Burgundy

Watched that with my son in the snooker club at Jocks Lodge. Jumping about and screaming like dafties much to the disgust of the locals.

Maybe it's just nostalgia as it was the last derby I was at, and may be at for some time, but that was easily one of my favourite ever.

Once again, they rocked up with confidence that they were gonna pump us. When Washington put us 3-0 up it was a feeling I can only describe as pure euphoria. 3-0 up at that shithole! With that team! Never experienced anything like it.

Mars plastic
1 hour ago, Locky said:

Maybe it's just nostalgia as it was the last derby I was at, and may be at for some time, but that was easily one of my favourite ever.

Once again, they rocked up with confidence that they were gonna pump us. When Washington put us 3-0 up it was a feeling I can only describe as pure euphoria. 3-0 up at that shithole! With that team! Never experienced anything like it.

One game that sticks out for me down there was the cup win in January 2009. We were in the top deck shandy and seen Karpidis pass to Glen before he had even hit it. Glen straight through, round the keeper and everyone was going Ali Bongo before the ball was in even in the net. 

Hairs stood up on the back of my neck watching that again. Goodness knows how many times I've watched the Bozanic goal in the past year.

20 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Forgot what a tosser McNulty is

Good pen from Clare despite the goalie being about 4 yards off his line

Never get tired of that goal from Bozanic

Apart from the obvious chuckle, I watch that game and wonder how the hell we didn't get more out of Sean Clare.  And Connor Washington for that matter.  They are 2 very very good signings and we got such little return from them.

If we think Savage will deliver players higher than this quality, that's amazing but the worry is we've had guys like this and done nowt with them

So sorry to be negative, but that's what I see when I watch this and think of the couple years before and the time since.

Maroon Sailor
48 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Apart from the obvious chuckle, I watch that game and wonder how the hell we didn't get more out of Sean Clare.  And Connor Washington for that matter.  They are 2 very very good signings and we got such little return from them.

If we think Savage will deliver players higher than this quality, that's amazing but the worry is we've had guys like this and done nowt with them

So sorry to be negative, but that's what I see when I watch this and think of the couple years before and the time since.

Clare not so much - he's done nothing at Oxford and Burton for that matter were he was papped out on loan

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

Washington started well, got injured, then pretty much picked up where he left off when fit again. He was ideal for the pressing game. We, or Levein, definitely wasted Clare. He should never have shunted a young player around the way he did. To Stendel's credit he found a position for him and stuck with it.

5 hours ago, Mars plastic said:

One game that sticks out for me down there was the cup win in January 2009. We were in the top deck shandy and seen Karpidis pass to Glen before he had even hit it. Glen straight through, round the keeper and everyone was going Ali Bongo before the ball was in even in the net. 

We were Lower Tier near the front. It was a tad mental !

rudi must stay
On 09/06/2021 at 20:11, StevenNaismith said:

Gonna be controversial here but Loic Damour was outstanding that night.

Outstanding v Celtic at Tynecastle that season too 

20 hours ago, Rave MacPherson said:

500/1 for that? Amazing odds. Which bookies is that? 

14 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Was thinking the same. That seems very generous odds. 

My mistake, it was 400/1 and paying £2,005.

And when you click on the post please note how extremely close my original prediction post was, even called the Clare goal as a penalty.

Edited by Sooperstar

indianajones

Does anyone have a link to the footage of the game Riorden was sent off for a shocking tackle on Rudi? I can't find it at all. It was at Easter Road. 

Roxy Hearts

Great to watch again. Had the sound well up! Love it when we score and our fans go mental, the noise is always incredible.

RustyRightPeg
On 09/06/2021 at 20:11, StevenNaismith said:

Gonna be controversial here but Loic Damour was outstanding that night.

He was. Which is why he was so frustrating, because there was no in-between with him. Either good (although not often enough) or abysmal.

7 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Why did you not cash out? 🙈

3 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Don't think they offer a cash out for scorecasts 

I put a few hundred on there being another goal when it went to 3-0. Made 500 quid profit or thereabouts.

1 hour ago, cookieboy said:

still raging Naismith didn't make it 4 

Couldn't believe he missed at the time, still hard to believe watching the video.

Jingle Bells
1 hour ago, indianajones said:

Does anyone have a link to the footage of the game Riorden was sent off for a shocking tackle on Rudi? I can't find it at all. It was at Easter Road. 

indianajones
33 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

Cheers. Forgot it was the same game as Templetons wonder goal. 

Legitimately one of the worst tackles I've seen too btw. Assault. 

40 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Cheers. Forgot it was the same game as Templetons wonder goal. 

Legitimately one of the worst tackles I've seen too btw. Assault. 

Ratboy should have been sent to Saughton for that never mind the stand. He went in to purposely injure Rudi. Rat prick that he is.