Shay Logan

Tom Hardy’s Dug

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

I was quite disappointed we didn't give him a year. He made a big difference when he came in. Good player. 

And feck Scott Brown and the sheepshaggers. 

Same.

4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I was quite disappointed we didn't give him a year. He made a big difference when he came in. Good player. 

No brainer. Good player. 

will-i-am-a-jambo
7 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Typical player more focused on his twitter account than doing the best for the team he plays for.

If I was the manager i'd have a blanket ban on all social media.

****ing childish to the core.

Ironic coming from a guy you gives Hearts players childish nicknames. 

IveSeenTheLight
8 hours ago, sadj said:

Knowing Sammy and him I can tell you now he is 💯 focussed on giving his all for whoever he plays for. He keeps himself in impressive shape too even when hes out of favour. He works his arse off for his club

You can’t blanket ban social media its basically like meeting in the pub for a pint to younger players. It is a large part of their social integration(rightly or wrongly)

Edit: I see you’ve been schooled on other aspects too above 👍🏻

I hope the rumours he was doing the dirty behind wee Sam’s back wasn’t true. She’s a cracking lassie and doesn’t deserve that.

Maroonblood22
12 hours ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

Based on Twitter alone I’d reconsider his contract and sign him up.

I'm in this camp :lol:

Shay Logan living rent free in Celtic fans heads. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Really? They probably barely know who he is. 

6 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Shay Logan living rent free in Celtic fans heads. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Really? They probably barely know who he is. 

They know who he is

professorfate

I liked Logan he always gave 100 percent and looked fit considering he hadn’t played in a while. 

13 hours ago, Ted (Theodore) Logan said:

I thought we had signed him on a permanent deal weeks ago. I'm totally out the loop with hearts at the moment

We didn't make the loan permanent

Harry Potter
On 09/06/2021 at 18:29, ri Alban said:

I thought he did quite well for us.

• 3 weeks later...
Nookie Bear

The article says the offence the time he was a footballer (but do not specify if that is merely the timeline or somehow connected to his footballing income)

Nice of them to cover the article with photos of him in Hearts gear, mind, considering he only played around 5 games for us.

18 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

The article says the offence the time he was a footballer (but do not specify if that is merely the timeline or somehow connected to his footballing income)

Nice of them to cover the article with photos of him in Hearts gear, mind, considering he only played around 5 games for us.

Spotted that as well.

200+ appearances for Aberdeen in 7 years.  Which picture do the Sun use?

KR_SHAY_LOGAN10jpg-JS644915321.jpg?strip

Pricks

Hungry hippo

If he was money laundering you would have thought he might have tried to keep a lower profile rather than trolling on Twitter.

On 09/06/2021 at 15:57, A Shoreditch Heart said:

That was such a strange one really - A good squad player that would have been worth a one year deal I reckon

I always liked Logan when he played against us and hoped we might be able to go for him at some point. This was before we signed Michael Smith so not an over-reaction to him not being offered a deal. I will say though that for someone who wasn't regularly in Aberdeen's squad last season he arrived here and looked fitter than a lot of our squad. Maybe Aberdeen's fitness levels (being Premier) were higher than our Championship level. He would've been worth a year at least and competition for Smith, which he needs. He's not going to get that with Brandon who is always out injured. Smith looked completely knackered towards the end of the season and looked like he needed a break. Brandon reminds me of Zanatta in a way, we keep hanging on to him but he'll end up heading down the Leagues like he did. Brandon needs a fresh challenge away from Hearts. We should've went for Steven O'Donnell when we had the chance to be honest.

3 hours ago, tian447 said:

Spotted that as well.

200+ appearances for Aberdeen in 7 years.  Which picture do the Sun use?

KR_SHAY_LOGAN10jpg-JS644915321.jpg?strip

Pricks

They shouldn't be using any pictures of him at all given the content - but it's not that surprising they'd use a recent one of him.

2 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

If he was money laundering you would have thought he might have tried to keep a lower profile rather than trolling on Twitter.

Unless Twitter trolls are renowned for their money laundering activities, I'm not sure what difference it makes?

2 hours ago, Darren said:

They shouldn't be using any pictures of him at all given the content - but it's not that surprising they'd use a recent one of him.

Unless Twitter trolls are renowned for their money laundering activities, I'm not sure what difference it makes?

I loved they called Sammy , Samantha i dint think iv heard her called that since she used to try n go clubbing underage with a fakey id 🤣 

Hungry hippo
10 hours ago, Darren said:

Fair enough. I just meant that if I was involved in quite serious criminal activity I would try to keep a lower profile but I'm not a criminal mastermind so you're probably right.

Unknown user
16 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Fair enough. I just meant that if I was involved in quite serious criminal activity I would try to keep a lower profile but I'm not a criminal mastermind so you're probably right.

That's exactly what a criminal mastermind would say

No Idle Talk

I'm not a fan of his patter so I am glad we decided to walk away from signing him. We do need someone to challenge Michael Smith for the right back slot but there must be plenty other younger options out there who are better long term options for Hearts. Let's go and find one of them.

5 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

I'm not a fan of his patter so I am glad we decided to walk away from signing him. We do need someone to challenge Michael Smith for the right back slot but there must be plenty other younger options out there who are better long term options for Hearts. Let's go and find one of them.

Patterson from Rangers would be a good addition. 

No Idle Talk
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Patterson from Rangers would be a good addition. 

Absolutely. But I think his reputation has already ascended to a level that puts him beyond our price range. I doubt they would even loan him to us at this point.

9 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

He might not have been :)

7 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

Absolutely. But I think his reputation has already ascended to a level that puts him beyond our price range. I doubt they would even loan him to us at this point.

A loan deal would be good for both clubs.