season ticket renewal question

h-e-a-r-t-s

h-e-a-r-t-s

Had a quick look and couldn't see any similar threads., apologies if I've missed one...

I got this email from Hearts and I'm not sure what it means for next season, how do I calculate how much I'll need to pay?  I have no recollection of what I signed up to last year tbh but I was ready and happy to pay full price again this season.

"We committed to a Season Ticket Guarantee which gave supporters the option to roll their ticket to season 21/22.

As you selected this option, your season ticket has been automatically rolled over for season 21/22. There is nothing you need to do to activate this and you do not need to go through the renewal process."

h-e-a-r-t-s
4 minutes ago, ElGee1973 said:

My son did this & he has nothing to pay

what did he do?? I have no recollection...

He got an email around about the end of November stating that he could defer his season ticket until next year 2021/21 or claim vouchers for the club shop pro rata on games that had been played. I know he opted out of hearts tv broadcasts. On the other hand, I opted out of hearts tv but took vouchers in exchange for the club store which I got pro rata in December & got the remaining balance in April that I can apparently use towards renewal. I will look through emails to get a timescale when the club was in contact with me. 

Jack Torrance

Looking at the email you received, you did the same as us and deferred your ticket, so it's now valid for the new season though you're not guaranteed the same seat depending on where they need to move people to for appropriate spacing. It depends on the ability to get into the ground for games too/how many can get in and the club will confirm things once they know what can be done.

h-e-a-r-t-s
2 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Looking at the email you received, you did the same as us and deferred your ticket, so it's now valid for the new season though you're not guaranteed the same seat depending on where they need to move people to for appropriate spacing. It depends on the ability to get into the ground for games too/how many can get in and the club will confirm things once they know what can be done.

thanks, but that doesn’t make much sense to me as I can see I paid in full last year for my usual 3 season tickets.  Weird.  I’ll contact the club.

Jack Torrance
2 minutes ago, h-e-a-r-t-s said:

thanks, but that doesn’t make much sense to me as I can see I paid in full last year for my usual 3 season tickets.  Weird.  I’ll contact the club.

You paid in full last time for last season's tickets which are now valid for this season. You don't have anything to pay because your tickets are rolled over to the new season.

h-e-a-r-t-s
7 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

You paid in full last time for last season's tickets which are now valid for this season. You don't have anything to pay because your tickets are rolled over to the new season.

but I had access to the games last season through the hearts broadcast?  I thought that was what I was getting for my season ticket and I would have to pay again this season?  Isn’t that what everyone did??

Jack Torrance
7 hours ago, h-e-a-r-t-s said:

but I had access to the games last season through the hearts broadcast?  I thought that was what I was getting for my season ticket and I would have to pay again this season?  Isn’t that what everyone did??

The log ins for the Season Ticket access to Hearts TV came out before they sorted the mess to allow folks ST's to roll over. I think there was then an email saying not to log in to the stream if you've chosen to roll over the ticket. I think they would have been checking that but maybe they missed it. So If you accessed the Hearts TV for free using the log in they sent, that should have counted towards your Season Ticket use and you would need to pay to renew. We rolled over but paid for each game on Hearts TV last season so we don't have to pay to renew.

Saint Jambo
8 hours ago, h-e-a-r-t-s said:

Is one of your season tickets for an under 13? If so the email may relate to that ticket only. All under 13 tickets were automatically rolled forward.

If that is the case, you will still have to pay for your other tickets with the choice of paying full price or a reduced rate.

h-e-a-r-t-s
53 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Is one of your season tickets for an under 13? If so the email may relate to that ticket only. All under 13 tickets were automatically rolled forward.

If that is the case, you will still have to pay for your other tickets with the choice of paying full price or a reduced rate.

thanks this might be it.  I don’t recall choosing to roll over for me but one of my tickets is under 13 so maybe that’s what the email refers to.  Thanks!

I'm in the lucky position of renewing and paying the full asking price just as a few of my mates have done. OK we paid for last season without attending any games but we came to the decision that it wasn't Hearts fault and we wanted to make sure Hearts didn't lose out. Yes I know we're mad but we are Mad Jambos 😎♥️

7 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

This is exactly the same as happened to me. I was in the ticket office today and it looks like the email is regarding the Under 13 season tickets. I still have to pay full price. 

h-e-a-r-t-s
3 minutes ago, jager man said:

This is exactly the same as happened to me. I was in the ticket office today and it looks like the email is regarding the Under 13 season tickets. I still have to pay full price. 

Correct I just called up and this is what it is.  Confusing a lot of people apparently.

davemclaren
34 minutes ago, h-e-a-r-t-s said:

Correct I just called up and this is what it is.  Confusing a lot of people apparently.

Probably the most complicated season ticket launch ever. 

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Probably the most complicated season ticket launch ever. 

Probably just behind the dynamic pricing experiment!

davemclaren
7 minutes ago, FTH said:

Probably just behind the dynamic pricing experiment!

I forgot about that. 😯

19 hours ago, h-e-a-r-t-s said:

Had a quick look and couldn't see any similar threads., apologies if I've missed one...

I got this email from Hearts and I'm not sure what it means for next season, how do I calculate how much I'll need to pay?  I have no recollection of what I signed up to last year tbh but I was ready and happy to pay full price again this season.

"We committed to a Season Ticket Guarantee which gave supporters the option to roll their ticket to season 21/22.

As you selected this option, your season ticket has been automatically rolled over for season 21/22. There is nothing you need to do to activate this and you do not need to go through the renewal process."

I got the same message. When I contacted the Club it was because my 2 boys have U13 tickets and that's what the email was referring to.

I still had to renew my ticket but theirs rolled over.

2 hours ago, jager man said:

Beaten to it

bajthejambo

Does anyone know the situation for those who opted for vouchers last season? I still have most of mine. Can they be used?