• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Homme

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Stu_HMFC

August Landmesser

Doesn't look very Inter-y, but could have stripes down the front I guess...

The Fluorescent Zebra

Touch of black on the collar, so I’m going to say slightly darker interpretation of Inter style away

Please don't be the inter kit. I'll be gutted if they've ruined that by changing the blue.

Hopefully it's something different and equally as great!!!

August Landmesser
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

I'll say it: when are we going to wear this?

probably during football matches?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">🔜 The 21/22 home shirt will be with us in a few weeks’ time - proudly sporting the <a href="https://twitter.com/MNDScotland?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@MNDScotland</a> logo ❤️<br><br>👀 In the meantime, we have a new Third Kit to reveal... <a href="https://t.co/o2C1pCCEEn">https://t.co/o2C1pCCEEn</a></p>&mdash; Heart of Midlothian FC (@JamTarts) <a href="https://twitter.com/JamTarts/status/1402257479602475011?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 8, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A few weeks until the home strip is revealed

EDIT: obviously I don't know how to embed the tweet correctly!

Edited by brypie04

The Fluorescent Zebra

Inter style kit could only ever be a third kit, worn against Motherwell and maybe United - we'd have to have another lighter kit for playing someone like Dundee, hence why we had the emergency yellow kit the year we had the Inter kit before

Edited by The Fluorescent Zebra
Spelling

Nookie Bear
Just now, hmfc_liam06 said:

3rd kits are just money makers, relax.

Plenty of that going around :wonga:

(I get it, i'm old - it's modern football to produce a kit that will never be worn and costs £50)

August Landmesser
7 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Cheers.

:thumbsup:

Couldn't resist a bit of facetiousness! Last time out we wore the all-black third kit at Hamilton (and maybe Motherwell?) away, so maybe against teams who would clash with maroon tops and/or white tops? Or against teams in Lanarkshire... These days though, there's very little reason to wear third kits beyond marketing gimmicks

18 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Why have they airbrished oot Jimmy Dunne's neck?  Decided to do our reveals a day at a time?

kingantti1874

Why are we thinking 3rd. Stuart Wallace told me inter would be the FOH kit on Twitter. I’ve stated it as fact many times so I hope he wasn’t pulling my chain 😂 the one and only time I claimed some sort of ITK 🤦‍♂️

August Landmesser
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Why are we thinking 3rd. Stuart Wallace told me inter would be the FOH kit on Twitter. I’ve stated it as fact many times so I hope he wasn’t pulling my chain 😂 the one and only time I claimed some sort of ITK 🤦‍♂️

Club's previous tweet says Third Kit - which I guess will be the FoH kit as well maybe?

AGoodLaugh

I know it's just a kit and I shouldn't be this excited, but my god that's stunning 😍

Absolute Scenes

Nando looks like a right sexy bar Stewart in that hing. Warming himself up for a good season 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Thanks Stuart. Didn’t let me down 😂 like it

Hobnobbing with the elite. 

Yeah, that's cool.

GUessing the home strip a few weeks off simply because needs to be made up with the sponsor on it now that that is agreed and announced.

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Hobnobbing with the elite. 

lol. Through my now extinct Twatter account 😂

2 minutes ago, Jamboross said:

Some better looks at the whole thing in there. Love it. 

The sleeves in that video join up with the black stripe rather than the blue in the photo.

Looks a million times better in the video.

Bungalow Bill

I’ll buy it if no sponsor on the back. The last 3rd strip was sponsor free so here’s hoping.  Looks superb. 

BackOfTheNet

Obviously don’t know what the regular away kit will be but I want us wearing this at every god damn opportunity. Like even away to Celtic or Aberdeen, even if our home or light away top would suffice.

Edited by BackOfTheNet